Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird object spotted by Opportunity

DreamRebel

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fluffybunny

• ScreaminEagle

• PsychicPenguin

• DreamRebel

It looks like a martian bunny! If you zoom in just a bit more... tongue.gif

post-7-1075842123.jpg

Not sure what I think it looks like... could it be the skeletal remains of something?

kinda just looks like a piece of rock to me...but it is weird...all that red sand then a bone like object tongue.gif

Too blurry to say anything about it. Perhaps if they get near of it whistling2.gif. It looks like the rest of a sandwish left by an alien grin2.gif

It looks like a martian bunny! If you zoom in just a bit more... tongue.gif

It could be the Energizer Bunny... you know how he likes to just show up anywhere...

He keeps on going and going and going ang going and going and.....................

whistling2.gif

This is obviously the hat of Osama Ben Laden.

Did anyone catch the Opportunity Video that NASA released today?

Here is a snippet from it:

(I know it's cheesy, I was in a hurry)

post-7-1075847149.gif

This is obviously the hat of Osama Ben Laden.

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

That was a good one....that explains why they have had such a hard time finding him...

I noticed that thing as soon as i downloaded the picture... I actually saw a little whie spot, and zoomed right in on it, and was suprised by what i saw

I can only assume it is a peice of the lander that broke off, but it would be nice if NASA took a cruise over to it to look closer!!!

Has anyone emailed them and asked what the hell that thing is???

marsoutreach@jpl.nasa.gov

It does look like bone structure, did anyone notice the deathstar sketch far right top?

it's freaking another plant, there are bound be some werid objects!

bTW, you guys great job on the photo-chop.! thumbsup.gif

Edited by shirini

Fluffy Bunny.

You're a genuine fake.

Contrived cynic.

I guess you have never heard of a joke before... rolleyes.gif

You might consider decaf there big guy...you're getting a little testy. Take a deep breath...

No telling what that is. The government probably has an idea but they won't share. I don't understand why they didn't land near Cydonia. If I were to send a multi billion dollar project to Mars I would definitely wanna see what all the mystery was about. Pyramids...Faces...Waterlines! Maybe they have?

Erik Beckjord is a self proclaimed 'expert' on all things paranormal, and more than likely, all things not. He has the amazing gift of seeing things that aren't actually in the images, and makes a habit out of circling them as proof of bigfoot, aliens, mothman, terrorists.

To misquote Southpark "His name is Erik, he's a dick"

Erik Beckjord is a self proclaimed 'expert' on all things paranormal, and more than likely, all things not.

Bathory, that is a wonderful synopsis of beckjord's career. thumbsup.gif You did forget to mention that he claims to be The Mothman(notice the caps) that inspired the movie and book.

I was going to put a link to his site up for proof, but fear of someone dragging him back over here again prevents me from doing so...

As for the "thing" in the photo, I find it interesting and look forward to seeing a close-up of it.

Well.. I think this picture from Opportunity is still at least 10 times better then Beckjord's best picture. The object is quite unusual and studying it might worth the time.