Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Man With X Ray Eyes

dreamland

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dreamland

• Atheist God

• Kevin A.

• Sporkling

Here is the video :

good one , thanks for sharing

Here is the video :

Interesting but one does question why his psychic sight declined right along with his physical sight....

Kevin A.

I don't suppose some of you who like this video here have considered the most likely explanation which is that this was all set up.

Even,if this was all set up,there is no way,he can draw it the same way,without seeing the board.

Perhaps he was looking at a copy that you can't see on camera...

....So it was in his mass amounts of blindfolds etc that light can't get into?

I don't suppose some of you who like this video here have considered the most likely explanation which is that this was all set up.

Good idea. I suggest you make a video like that and show us how he cheated.

Yeah, I don't buy this one at all. He moves his head up and down as he is "reading" what is on the board. He also moves around the people who are walking around the stage, and moves over when they walk by him. I think he can plainly see out or the holes that are conveniently left on either side of his nose.

like some of you have said.. I don't buy this.. I just don't. My guts won't accept it either.

Good idea. I suggest you make a video like that and show us how he cheated.

Please, make a video explaining exactly how Houdini, Copperfield, Chris Angel or any other magician did one of their signature tricks. I am waiting.....

We can hypothesize HOW he did it but without being a world class magician ourselves or being the man himself we may never know exactly how it was done. We can hypothesize though and make boring earthly simple trickery very likely.

Would you please explain your thought on why his psychic sight deteriorated right along with his physical sight? Dont you think this is strange and telling? If he could see without his eyes on stage (blind folded) why would he not be able to see in later years of his life when his eyes outright failed?

Eyes failed + "psychic sight" failed = it was a trick and he was really able to see the whole time, somehow. A simple thought pattern for anyone to follow and probably agree with....

Kevin A.

But I did not say it was a trick. If you think its a trick, either someone told you its a trick or you see the trick for yourself. Since he said that the man was cheating, he should be able to to show us where the trick is.

Edited by Electrokinesis is me

I am not sure,why someone thinks in here,this guys fake.The way,they put all this staff on his head and eyes,theres no way,someone can see anything,even thru this hole.

oooh thats how he did it!!lol!! laaaim!

Would you please explain your thought on why his psychic sight deteriorated right along with his physical sight? Dont you think this is strange and telling? If he could see without his eyes on stage (blind folded) why would he not be able to see in later years of his life when his eyes outright failed?

I was thinking that IF it was not psychic but an organic ability he had, which potentially we could evolve into developing, then it would fail along with his normal range of vision. Were this the case, we could think of it as being above normal, or even paranormal, possibly. But, I'd be curious to know if his DNA differed in the points which define our eyesight, or how the brain processes data received. In fact, if it was organic, it may have been the enhanced vision which ultimately caused his eyesight to burn out early... just a hypothesis on what if it was true.

Barring that, I lean toward magic trick, having no personal experience with him or what he did to judge by. Statistically, there is more hype out there than truth.

JMO

NS