Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Keep waking up at 5:55 am in the morning...

Marcus

I'm getting a little freaked out because I feel like I'm getting a message of some sort. At first for the last couple of days I've been shrugging them off but it's getting a little hard to ignore. Every night for the past 5 days I've been waking up at 5:55 am in the morning. There's an alarm clock right the by my bed and when I wake up.. it Blasts 5:55 am. Keep in mind I have no alarm clock set or anything. So I keep seeing this triple digit number everywhere and it's driving me crazy. First I was seeing 11:11 a lot but it has moved to other numbers but it's 555 everywhere.Today I was at the bus stop waiting for the bus to come and a car pulls up next to me. It's a female asking me for directions on how to get to a certain area in town. After we finish talking.. she pulls off and the license plate number has 555 on it again. A couple of days ago I was walking home and I found five dollars and 55 cent on the ground. If you look at it like this it's $5.55.

There's other incidence but I think you're getting my point. What is happening because I feel like it's not a coincidence and it's driving me crazy. I know 666 means the devils number in the bible.. So what's 555??

• Like 1

I'm getting a little freaked out because I feel like I'm getting a message of some sort. At first for the last couple of days I've been shrugging them off but it's getting a little hard to ignore. Every night for the past 5 days I've been waking up at 5:55 am in the morning. There's an alarm clock right the by my bed and when I wake up.. it Blasts 5:55 am. Keep in mind I have no alarm clock set or anything. So I keep seeing this triple digit number everywhere and it's driving me crazy. First I was seeing 11:11 a lot but it has moved to other numbers but it's 555 everywhere.Today I was at the bus stop waiting for the bus to come and a car pulls up next to me. It's a female asking me for directions on how to get to a certain area in town. After we finish talking.. she pulls off and the license plate number has 555 on it again. A couple of days ago I was walking home and I found five dollars and 55 cent on the ground. If you look at it like this it's $5.55.

There's other incidence but I think you're getting my point. What is happening because I feel like it's not a coincidence and it's driving me crazy. I know 666 means the devils number in the bible.. So what's 555??

This site may offer one possible explanation http://1111spiritguardians.com/

• Like 1

There's something you could try: When it happens, let out a breath and let your eyes close until everything feels still. Shouldn't take more than a few seconds. See if any images or words appear in your mind.

It may not work at all. I often get messages that way, but haven't tried it with the synchronicity thing. Usually synchronicity just makes me want to strangle whoever is doing it.

555 = major life altering event

Where did you get that information from.. Is this a good or a bad thing? LOL I just downloaded a song off limewire and the song is 5:55 long.. Ok this is getting a little annoying now..

My brother use to keep waking up at 5:55 in the morning. Either he would wake up at 5:55, or I'd see him sleep-talking at 5:55 AM. That's all stopped now, but that was about 2 or 3 years ago. It kind of gave me the creeps.

It means your fly is down.

Lol j/k. I wonder how long this could last?

Now here's the question: is this phenomenon going to keep on going on its own, or is your mind going to start looking for the 5's on its own?

WHEN WILL IT END!?!!?

...whelp off to be with me now.

Where did you get that information from.. Is this a good or a bad thing? LOL I just downloaded a song off limewire and the song is 5:55 long.. Ok this is getting a little annoying now..

look into numerology and tarot also theory of synchronicity and Hebrew letters

don't know if its good or bad, go with the flow and find out for yourself Iam not a god..........

Interesting but I don't get it?? Does it mean I have some mission in life? Before 555 I was seeing 1111 a lot.. mostly 11:11 on clocks.. at times. I don't know whether to feel afraid or special lol.

go with the flow mean do not question yourself ( or others tooooo much), think, listen, look and you shall find! All people have a mission why shouldn't you??

It's because your just looking for 5:55 mate. It's like you buy a new car, and it's black. Suddenly everywhere you go everyones got your car, even though you'd never seen it before. It's not that everyones just suddenly got that car two, it's just simply you looking out for it.

• Like 1

there is a book called angel numbers by doreen virtue which explains alot of the meanings behind numbers we see that seem to mean something. this should help

I know 666 means the devils number in the bible.. So what's 555??

Maybe is the devil "lite."

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...

if i were you id look out for the date 5/5/05 like on the past comment about the film "the number 23" it could be linked with something thats gonna happen in the future or its spiritualy linked im not sure there could be many reasons but when she-ra said dont watch it would explain a bit more about it if you did watch it just look out for any numbers, names, words that is associated with 555 you should watch "the number 23" it would explain a lot more about what im talking about

• 1 year later...

freaks me out also. ive had the same thing too. 5:55 in the a.m.for at least two years. weird isnt it? maybe we should play 555 on the pick three in the state lotto. i just thought of that. think i will try next time i wake up at 5:55. p.s. i didnt think i would get anything when i googled waking up at 5:55. makes u think

freaks me out also. ive had the same thing too. 5:55 in the a.m.for at least two years. weird isnt it? maybe we should play 555 on the pick three in the state lotto. i just thought of that. think i will try next time i wake up at 5:55. p.s. i didnt think i would get anything when i googled waking up at 5:55. makes u think

Not abnormal in fact at one time thats when id wake up exactly on the dot.

Strange how id wake 5 min before the alarm went off, but the fact is i mentally wanted to be up at this time so the body made it happen. As of now i have no reason to be up and i find myself impossible to stir.

What is happening to you is simply put an indirect desire. Because you are obsessing over the number it becomes important and so your body simply marks that as the time to wake.

On top of that when you are preoccupied by something you notice it more.

i remember seeing something about how 555 was significant to the freemasons. The washington monument i believe is 555ft tall, which was built by them.

All coincidence for you im sure.

i had a birthday on 5-5-05 .... wish i could remember if it weas a good day/year or not to help you out. Still here, so i wouldnt put too much thought into it. Although i can see how it can kinda freak you out though.

Edited by Universal Sight

That just your biological clock is set to that timing and is very normal however it will change in due time...Here there is not significance to the number 555 as you are speculating :tu:

Thanks

B???

That just your biological clock is set to that timing and is very normal however it will change in due time...Here there is not significance to the number 555 as you are speculating :tu:

Thanks

B???

I agree with behavior.

There was a time when i woke up at 8:50 for a month straight. I don't no why. My body just decided that was a good time i guess :blink: