Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

psi-balls

muddpuppy

Hi everybody :tu: My question is...What are psi-balls? And what purpose do the serve? ( what r they used for?)

I'm new to your forums, so HI EVERYBODY!!

I am very curious bout this phenomenom

P.S. My grammer sux :unsure:

Edited by muddpuppy

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• drakonwick

• Sporkling

Hi everybody :tu: My question is...What are psi-balls? And what purpose do the serve? ( what r they used for?)

I'm new to your forums, so HI EVERYBODY!!

I am very curious bout this phenomenom

P.S. My grammer sux :unsure:

will no1 reply with an answer? Or is it as i suspected? that psi-balls r complete rubbish

will no1 reply with an answer? Or is it as i suspected? that psi-balls r complete rubbish

Psi-balls are used by poorly animated euro-looking Japanese cartoon characters to knock the crap out of each other. There is no other known use fro "psi-balls", unless of course your name is Psi. That of course is self explanatory. :tu:

Psi-balls are used by poorly animated euro-looking Japanese cartoon characters to knock the crap out of each other. There is no other known use fro "psi-balls", unless of course your name is Psi. That of course is self explanatory. :tu:

hahahaha as i suspected then..even if they r real theyre not very useful?

Any 1 else have any thoughts or evidence on this subject? please post thanx

hahahaha as i suspected then..even if they r real theyre not very useful?

Any 1 else have any thoughts or evidence on this subject? please post thanx

thye are very much real...As with many psychic abilities, they have no real "usu" its just kinda cool to be able to know you cna do them...But, thye are a very good way to practice psi movement..Thats what alot of ppl leanr em for in the firts place, so they cna later control TK and telepathy...stuff like that...So its mostly a training excercise...

EDIT:Sorry bout misspellings, i type to fats and jumble up words lol...

Edited by Heartagram3200

thye are very much real...As with many psychic abilities, they have no real "usu" its just kinda cool to be able to know you cna do them...But, thye are a very good way to practice psi movement..Thats what alot of ppl leanr em for in the firts place, so they cna later control TK and telepathy...stuff like that...So its mostly a training excercise...

EDIT:Sorry bout misspellings, i type to fats and jumble up words lol...

Seriously, where do you get this stuff from?

Is it merely you're insight on these subjects, or do you have some references to back this up.

Why do I need refrences to show that the only real purpose is for excercise of psychic abilities? I use it for that....Many of my psion friends do that...If you asked the psions on here bout it they would say that thye are often regarded as practice...

Why do I need refrences to show that the only real purpose is for excercise of psychic abilities? I use it for that....Many of my psion friends do that...If you asked the psions on here bout it they would say that thye are often regarded as practice...

It's yours and other supposed psions, (If thats what you want to call them!) point of views! Thats all you had to say.

People can never back up their claims.

SEriously, if you claim you have psi-powerz then PROVE IT. No one is stopping you from giving your field credability.

SEriously, if you claim you have psi-powerz then PROVE IT. No one is stopping you from giving your field credability.

Kind of hard to show proof of something that can't be seen, and as far as I know measured with any kind

of scientific equipment.

So we only trust that psi-power and what not is real because people like this say so?

Thats a good system.

Edited by InHuman

really! i mean how do u know when u have made a psi ball if they r invisible?

The only way for us to prove it is for you to try it...

psipog.net

go to the articles....

Have fun....

really! i mean how do u know when u have made a psi ball if they r invisible?

Well,as i cannot channel psi balls, i am guessing you can feel them leaving and you just know i suppose.

And as for the person who said you can only trust metaphysics...if you or anyone reading is religious, that is the only proof they have...faith and trust. Even if it might not exist and maybe it's just a trick of the mind, why do you care? If someone's happy doing it, who are you to judge the way they live their lives? Again, trust. Faith in something that cannot be seen or smelt or touched, but if you feel it in your heart and soul, and ifyou truly believe in it, then no body can take it from you.

No one can take your faith from you!

Best Wishes, AoM xx

P.S. Sorry for the lack of spaces in parts...my dad's laptop is hard to use.

Well,as i cannot channel psi balls, i am guessing you can feel them leaving and you just know i suppose.

And as for the person who said you can only trust metaphysics...if you or anyone reading is religious, that is the only proof they have...faith and trust. Even if it might not exist and maybe it's just a trick of the mind, why do you care? If someone's happy doing it, who are you to judge the way they live their lives? Again, trust. Faith in something that cannot be seen or smelt or touched, but if you feel it in your heart and soul, and ifyou truly believe in it, then no body can take it from you.

No one can take your faith from you!

Best Wishes, AoM xx

P.S. Sorry for the lack of spaces in parts...my dad's laptop is hard to use.

here here!! nice retort :) But my question was...y create them if they dont have any practical use? I mean, doing it just for the sake of doing it seems like a waste of time. but thats just my opinion

There is no scientific proof for "psi-ball". If the "psions" want to claim it's all about faith, like religion, so be it. As long as they realize there simply is NO proof that they are actually doing anything measurable or quantifiable.

There is no scientific proof for "psi-ball". If the "psions" want to claim it's all about faith, like religion, so be it. As long as they realize there simply is NO proof that they are actually doing anything measurable or quantifiable.

Ok so your point is?

Ok so your point is?

The point is that this subject is nothing more than new age religion for true believers of psychic powers. Faith is all they have.

Ok so your point is?

his point was...dont say its real without substantial evidence to back up ur claims... even if it is possible to make them, y do it if there isnt a practical use for it? seems like a waste of time to me..but as always its just my opinion

There is no proof...Hmm...Ok, I just say...Try it...Skeptics probably won't get the same results, but eh, its worth a try...I started out skeptical, but I htought I should try it before I critisized people, I tried it and I am now battling other skeptics(BIIIIG CIRCLE!)...Just give it a chance...

There is no proof...Hmm...Ok, I just say...Try it...Skeptics probably won't get the same results, but eh, its worth a try...I started out skeptical, but I htought I should try it before I critisized people, I tried it and I am now battling other skeptics(BIIIIG CIRCLE!)...Just give it a chance...

For the umpteenth time we have tried it. Some of us at least. I have and I know Eric has before. We tried it and came back with nothing. You know, this stuff has been around for a while. Its really nothing new. Back when I was much younger and going through a little believer stage I really tried all this stuff. I believed in it, I KNEW I could do it, I wanted to do it, I tried. I got no where. This technique, that idea, this thought etc etc. I got nothing. Nothing ever happened. What of those of us that really tried and have nothing but skepticism to show for it?

I wanted, I tried, I believed, I researched, I learned and now I stand before you a skeptic.....

Kevin A.

For the umpteenth time we have tried it. Some of us at least. I have and I know Eric has before. We tried it and came back with nothing. You know, this stuff has been around for a while. Its really nothing new. Back when I was much younger and going through a little believer stage I really tried all this stuff. I believed in it, I KNEW I could do it, I wanted to do it, I tried. I got no where. This technique, that idea, this thought etc etc. I got nothing. Nothing ever happened. What of those of us that really tried and have nothing but skepticism to show for it?

I wanted, I tried, I believed, I researched, I learned and now I stand before you a skeptic.....

Kevin A.

Oh i see. Is your mind really focused? How do you know your mind is not cluttered?

Psi balls are concentrated balls of any type of energy and can basically be used for any purpose.

I personally suggest healing, such as creating a psi balled filled with healing powers, protection and love, and send it to yourself or other person who needs healing.

You can either draw this energy directly from yourself, or from other sources such as the divine, the sun, the cosmos, other people, the astral planes, and so on.

But beware of becoming an astral vampire, it is not generally a good thing.

Best of luck

I did try it as a kid. NOTHING. Then I grew up.

Heh, and thats what got you nowhere...you're ability to quit when you saw nothing...When you thought it was fake after 3, maybe 4 times of trying it...It took me like 3-4 weeks to learn this man! I tried everynight forever, and it succeeded...The thing that keeps it from working for you is one, how you don't belive in the first place(If you don't belive, in what your supposed to create it just confuses your minds) And two, how you give up after a few tries...

Man, can't belive I'm on here right now...Man, I could be playing World of Warcraft but noo, they have to do stupid realm maintenence every tuesday which keeps us from playing for about 8 hours....Sorry, lol, just mad.... stupid Blizzard...

Edited by Heartagram3200