Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CIA Director Tenet Defends U.S. Intelligence

DreamRebel

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stillcrazy

• wunarmdscissor

• bathory

• DreamRebel

"In the intelligence business, you are never completely wrong or completely right ..."

True.

At leat your intel was from official documents! We had a college students thesis ripped from the net in ours rolleyes.gif nuff said.

Let's all sit back and enjoy watching the various parties try and pass the buck. disgust.gif

do you guys really believe that they are just gonning to say

" We were wrong, our intelligence on this matter was very incomplete. We are sorry!" crying.gif

no, they are all going to take it in on the chin, and defend their work. becuase the don't want to look like jacka**s', and think of how all hell might break loose if they admit that they were wrong. we would loose what lil' fate have left in our goverment.

Yeah stamford the americans have already begun to blame the Brittish intelligence for the wmd's mistakes, how quickly the past is forgotten when passing the buck eh. huh.gif

do you know who within the Intelligence community supplied the information? no? then perhaps it could have been British Intelligence, who knows? none of us

I actually agree with you bathory (I know it scares me too!!), British Intelligence has a very bad track record.

However, in this case it would appear that the head of Intelligence (who has since retired, make of that what you will) actually pressed the British PM to not talk about things like the 45 minutes that WMD's could be delivered to their objective as the information was to say the least hazy.

Some of the data used by us to justify the invasion (pre-war) was taken from some student's thesis on the internet (James Bond eat your heart out).

these people have to really check on their intelligences. i heard that the Gulf War was encourage due to testimonies from men and women claiming their people in these middle east countries were getting killed, babies were getting messed up..etc.

However, what the United Nation and other countries didn't do, was that they did not check the people who testified. it turns out the witnesses had different agenda and most likely lied about what they saw in their countries. one of the witnesses was a politician's daughter. no one checks, with spy satellites(to take photos..etc, wire tapping and spys walking around in every countries, hidden cameras wouldn't they have gotten real information by now!!!

wacko.gifwacko.gifwacko.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gifdisgust.gifdevil.gif

My assessment, a bunch of apple polishers- parroting the higher-ups views-

career advancement is the Top Priority, what with all the Military Expenditures Slashed and Manpower Reductions by the Clinton Administration...it was considered Prudent to 'CYA'---->> it all just continued and grew and became impossible to not 'read the same play-book' of spin, distortion, agendas....

sadly, the 'outsiders' of Intel Community meet some sorta 'ill fate'

like Agent John P. O'Neil, for pursuing the 'fantasy' that Arab Zealots would hijack aircraft and crash them into buildings!!....but that was back in '95...about the time that the Phoenix TipLetter was recieved alerting FBI of Arab men taking flight training at the Scottsdale AirPark...and whistle blower Agent from Minnesota telling how she was stonewalled in her sharing knowledge of plans to skyjack & crash jetcraft in American targets....(6+ years of creating a culture in delusion, pre-911...then continuing unabated after 911, wrapped in a 'war-on-terrorism' justification)

whew, it will be hard to cover those tracks of my journey...

~*~.....watchout 4 malaysia & pakistan, [shudder!} ph34r.gif

these people have to really check on their intelligences. i heard that the Gulf War was encourage due to testimonies from men and women claiming their people in these middle east countries were getting killed, babies were getting messed up..etc.

god knows the whole invasion of Kuwait had nothing to do with it whistling2.gif

I have an interesting theory . The planet is secretly being run by monkeys . You see , monkeys are actually much smarter then humans ... often scoring over 150 on IQ tests . Because of this , our nations leaders only lead the nation in name while apes control us from a distance in a black secret 304-SS clearance level "Ape counsel" . All monkeys in real life are just acting as not to offend anyone so we humans can go on thinking we are the earths most intelligent race .

tongue.gif

do you know who within the Intelligence community supplied the information? no? then perhaps it could have been British Intelligence, who knows? none of us

yeah your right, it porbably was british intel. My point was more about passing the buck, it wasnt really aimed at anyone to be honest.

HAH! I am so glad that our Intel Agency sucks, so we can't be the ones who made mistakes.. or.. DAMN!!! tongue.gifgrin2.gif

Odin

Honestly I don't trust any governments intel. Although I highly doubt that Iraq never had any wmds also because it's to easy to go out there and bury something in the desert. I mean come on, all this dirt around, they did it to Sadam, it's kinda obvious. That or hundreds of Iraqi shoulders figured out how to hide them up their butts, but that would be kinda hard.

At the same time though you have to what if they had made some and took them out of their country? All you need is a avg looking transport truck or something and your allies, and walla, you can take that out to an allies country. It's not like taking wmds out of the U.S. or other countries where it would be hard.

Has anyone noticed that joc is not commenting on this thread?

*you're welcome*