Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anything is possible...

Novo

Just a odd kind of Feeling/Dream type thing I experience sometimes...Ill look at something like... oh myself and where im currently sitting... then I'll ask myself why im in this spot instead of this one.. and Ill concentrate on being in that other spot rather than here... it usally gives me the feeling of a click on a gun thats out of bullets... wich usally results in frustration of some sort.. just thought it was odd and a little out of character for me

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Seraphina

• Novo

• Benjo Koolzooie

• Thistle

I seem to have great difficulty understanding your first post to be honest.

I think his point seems to be...

"Take drugs, and they'll **** you up whistling2.gif"

I think his point seems to be...

"Take drugs, and they'll **** you up whistling2.gif"

ROFL Sera laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I am so glad that I'm not the only one who drew this conclusion

I have no idea what he's trying to say, but assuming it goes along the lines of 'Anything is possible...'

I'd say that some things aren't possible, they simply aren't. That said there are things out there that are just so beyond our comprehention that we think they are impossible, but they could be true, and hence some things which seem insane arn't.

*looks at his post*

....er

...much like me writting a sentence which make sense may seem impossible, but it could happen thumbsup.gif

As Russell Crow would say "Get off the glue"

...... dontgetit.gif

just a question...umm...whats this thread about? and why is it called anything is possible???

• 2 weeks later...

I believe everything is possible. People think things are impossible and gets passed on and eventually seen as the truth. I can relate to what he is saying. When you are in a state of tripping you realize many things about life and about humans and aliens. Sometimes you can even feel like you can see ghosts and such.

I don't know, but I think there are things that is not possible. For example, a microbe cannot transofrm itself into a flying giant red arctic toad with yellow eyes and wings that eat alkaline batteries.

When you are in a state of tripping you realize many things about life and about humans and aliens

And you don't think that 'tripping' is perhaps not the best time to discover your core belief system about what's true and what's not? laugh.gif

I had a dream where I was like totally trippin out man and all sorts of crazy things happened and it all blended into a radical tripped-out trip. Then I woke up and seen this thread and locked it. <shakes head>