Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telekinesis

DfizzleShizzle

Theres an explanation for that too...Many people, like me, who can do this stuff, have a huge sensitivity to others feelings and emotions...Like we cna feel them too...Psychci stuff works best when excited, and happy...but usually people who are skeptical are exactly the opposite, or are very nervous, and don't believe it can be done...This, ends up affecting the psion...

Sorry, I do not by this explanation.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• drakonwick

• Kevin A.

• eight bits

It was STILL inevitable that the world being round would be discovered. If you don't want to understand that,

then I am sorry.

Anyway, you are impossible, as you don't care to listen to reason. So, I have nothing more to say to you on

this matter.

Could it be, we don't have the technology now, that is good enough to search, every inch of the mind, and find what truely, lies within?

Could it be, we don't have the technology now, that is good enough to search, every inch of the mind, and find what truely, lies within?

No, but we have enough information to know that solid objects cannot be moved without physical means.

No, but we have enough information to know that solid objects cannot be moved without physical means.

As far as we know...Who knows what other discoveries will be made in the future...Ones that could potentially change the way we look at the world around us...

As far as we know...Who knows what other discoveries will be made in the future...Ones that could potentially change the way we look at the world around us...

Until then, we are still stuck with speculation.

Until then, we are still stuck with speculation.

But until it can be disproven we are also stuck with speculation...

But until it can be disproven we are also stuck with speculation...

There is NOTHING to prove. So far it has been PROVEN to not exist.

This leaves the burden of proof on you, the claimant.

There is NOTHING to prove. So far it has been PROVEN to not exist.

This leaves the burden of proof on you, the claimant.

No, there has been no formal study, that says "This is false" just speculations from people who say it doesnt exist...

Before, they thought that the atom was the smallest piece of matter...But now, there is a whole field of study based on sub-atomic particles...Does this mean, that when the atom was believed to be the smallest, that the existance of sub-atomic particles was dis-proven? No, it just means, they didn't have evidence to prove it...But, they also didn't have any evidence to say it was disporven either...

No, there has been no formal study, that says "This is false" just speculations from people who say it doesnt exist...

Before, they thought that the atom was the smallest piece of matter...But now, there is a whole field of study based on sub-atomic particles...Does this mean, that when the atom was believed to be the smallest, that the existance of sub-atomic particles was dis-proven? No, it just means, they didn't have evidence to prove it...But, they also didn't have any evidence to say it was disporven either...

I will say it again Heart! Until there is PROOF, we are stuck with speculation.

I am not at all concerned with how the supposed phenomena works. It is yet to be proven that the phenomena even exists at all. Lets get that out of the way before we start worrying about not yet having the technology to understand the principles behind telekinesis.

We do not need to know the underlying mechanism but we do need to prove that it actually is a pehnomena at all and that hasn't happened. We have a lot of people saying they can do these things but they will not be tested.

Secondly, on the old "skeptic vibes" stopping a proper demonstration being performed, it's just laughable. I mean, how convenient is that? I can't really put into words how utterly silly that is.

It's like claiming I have an elephant in the garage but it turns invisible when anybody but me opens the door and expecting a sane person to believe that is true.

Yes, but if your a singer, and your on a stage for the first time...And your very nervous, but excited to preform...The way the crowd re-acts will affect you...Like, if the crowd is very lively, and excited, and ready to see you play...Then you'll preform better...But if the crowd looks bored out of their minds, and are falling asleep, you'll preform worse..

Yes, but if your a singer, and your on a stage for the first time...And your very nervous, but excited to preform...The way the crowd re-acts will affect you...Like, if the crowd is very lively, and excited, and ready to see you play...Then you'll preform better...But if the crowd looks bored out of their minds, and are falling asleep, you'll preform worse..

Then by all means, go out and gather crowds of people and practice. Then do it again, and again... lol

See, mock me when I make a perfectly good explanation...You have nothing to combat it with, so you simpily make fun of it...Niice...

See, mock me when I make a perfectly good explanation...You have nothing to combat it with, so you simpily make fun of it...Niice...

I DID NOT MOCK YOU. I sincerily meant it when I said go out and practice in front of crowds. Therefore getting rid

of the stage fright.

Good Luck.

How was that mockery, H? You wrote about the plusses and minuses of performing in public, Tom suggested that you go ahead and do just that.

His lol, I think, has something to do with him still waiting, along with the rest of us, for the first Heartagram video production.

We're about 48 hours from showtime, version 2.0. I am becoming concerned that these many deep discussions may be distracting you from the hard work of making that video.

You do understand that any deadline you miss further erodes what little credibility capital you have left.

Personally, I would recommend saving the philosophy lessons until after the video is posted.

How was that mockery, H? You wrote about the plusses and minuses of performing in public, Tom suggested that you go ahead and do just that.

His lol, I think, has something to do with him still waiting, along with the rest of us, for the first Heartagram video production.

We're about 48 hours from showtime, version 2.0. I am becoming concerned that these many deep discussions may be distracting you from the hard work of making that video.

You do understand that any deadline you miss further erodes what little credibility capital you have left.

Personally, I would recommend saving the philosophy lessons until after the video is posted.

K I'll start working on it

I'm doin fire and water...Atleats its something

If I feel like it you'll get the psi wheel...

btw Heart its impossible to prove something does not exist, only that it does, so the burdon is on you to prove its real ;)

and I don't buy the "i can't do it with other people around" claim either...reminds me of the invisible man whos only invisible when no one is watching :P

K I'll start working on it

I'm doin fire and water...Atleats its something

If I feel like it you'll get the psi wheel...

It is nothing. Please understand that. Go back, read and understand what Moro, myself and others have said about your fire/water ideas for a video.

You promised a pin wheel video. You gave a time frame. You have been given another week. Yet you still balk.

Heart, I realize you are young but there comes a point in your life when you must realize that you will be held accountable for your words. Some conversation on an internet forum is just a beginning....

Kevin A.

It is nothing. Please understand that. Go back, read and understand what Moro, myself and others have said about your fire/water ideas for a video.

You promised a pin wheel video. You gave a time frame. You have been given another week. Yet you still balk.

Heart, I realize you are young but there comes a point in your life when you must realize that you will be held accountable for your words. Some conversation on an internet forum is just a beginning....

Kevin A.

I promised you a video

I said I would probably make a psi-wheel video, but never promised anyone I would include the psi wheel in the video...I will make sure to show you the whole area I'm doin it in, and before I move them in certain directions, I will point where they will move next...