Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ok im back...and just ask what you wanna know

TelekenisisMaster

Hello every one

I'm back i have practice ALOT

i can move stuff now easy i'm realy not joking and that im going to proof!

I will show you all movies about me..etc...of telekenisis

so wait a bit..i dont know how long it will take to recording it all

Waiting can be earned and this time by telekenisis

Scients say that kids can't use telekenisis

BUT I CAN i'm now 16 years old and i'm realy not joking

if you want to talk about Telekenisis just do it don't be shy

If your stuck by any problem of telekenisis just ask it don't be shy

Enjoy it!

ok the movie is uploaded again ^_^

Movie: http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1145889/tele...ekenisismaster/

Maybe you must wait some minutes because of MetaCafe...

Description:

This movie is for Unexplained mysteries!

This movie is created by TelekenisisMaster

post: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...howtopic=120703

I hope you like it and i will change the world! THAT TELEKENISIS REALY EXIST!

If the psi-wheel is not moving anymore i think i watched to the camera if i still hold it good...

Enjoy watching real Telekenisis by TelekenisisMaster

No Wires

No Tricks

No Blowings

No Wind

Edited by TelekenisisMaster
removed e-mail addresses

Not trying to be mean so I wont be,What can you move,can you bend spoons?What and how do you practice?Feed me some answers T.Make me a believer.

Not trying to be mean so I wont be,What can you move,can you bend spoons?What and how do you practice?Feed me some answers T.Make me a believer.

for now im using a PSI wheel i practise that it will move realy slow and then i will take a steps back that everytime

I try to move it from far away so i don't need to sit near it

I try to others things but will come later...

I cannot bend spoons i think i never try that before but i feel if i feel something and touching it i feel it becomes hot for a bit its a bit freaky...

for now im using a PSI wheel i practise that it will move realy slow and then i will take a steps back that everytime

I try to move it from far away so i don't need to sit near it

I try to others things but will come later...

Cool, Now I want to know is how did you find your hidden talents,and I wish I could do that too but do you think I'm too old"41",I know hardly anything of this matter but it seem to have gotten my attention.And if you are for real what do you think will happen to you if the government finds out? :o

Cool, Now I want to know is how did you find your hidden talents,and I wish I could do that too but do you think I'm too old"41",I know hardly anything of this matter but it seem to have gotten my attention.And if you are for real what do you think will happen to you if the government finds out? :o

do you realy want to know how i found out my telekenisis ?

add me at msn and i will tell you the story how i found it...

REALY ADD ME you will know so much about telekenisis...maybe i'm the strongest telekenisis man ever i'm not joking

and the government ye..i realy don't know i must practise more that i realy can throw things can catch things i'm using telekenisis every time even if people don't see what i am doing its realy funny if its for secret :D

Edited by Irish

I see people are reading this like +60 i think

But almost no one answer or talking here :sleepy:

Take your ability to a university physics professor or teacher and ask him to help you design and perform an experiment. Film this experiment and bring the video here for us to see. It would be particularly good if you could get the physics professor to do a piece to camera explaining the setup.

Good luck.

• Like 1

so, can you change the tv channel without using remote control or pushing the button on the tv? (in other words, can you push the tv set's button with your "skill")

And if I were you, I would try to practice to take a pizza and beer from my couch without walking to the fridge

Edited by chrisfreak

to a professor ?

here in holland they don't have something like that i think...but ye anyway its cool to have Telekenisis :)

I will upload today a small movie i think where i am working for...so.

to a professor ?

here in holland they don't have something like that i think...but ye anyway its cool to have Telekenisis :)

You are HIGHLY unconvincing.

But anyway! I'm sure you can find a reputtable scientist in holland if you look around.

here in holland they don't have something like that i think

I guess you need to work on your profokinesis. The Netherlands is packed with top notch professors.

I totally lost it at "maybe i'm the strongest telekenisis man ever i'm not joking".

to a professor ?

Come to Amsterdam and show it to me (I'll record with my amateur camera). And then we will have a nice Heineken Beer at coffee shop linked-image

I totally lost it at "maybe i'm the strongest telekenisis man ever i'm not joking".

yeah

when i was...i think..a age of 7 - 10 i think..

i could move some things..then YEAH TELEKENISIS

and then in the same night i woke up and then i touched my teddi bear...and then he was just burning and then later it stops im sure i was not sleeping

I realy don't know whats going on that night but i was a bit scare

im going to recording my telekenisis now so i'm very quite....parents sleeping etc :)

You don't have science teachers or professors in Holland?

That is frankly ridiculous.

You don't have science teachers or professors in Holland?

That is frankly ridiculous.

i don't know about telekenisis etc...if here are teachers for that

Maybe you can Save the cheerleader and then Save the World.... :tu:

I live in Holland,too.Rotterdam too be precise and they have plenty of science professors.

They have UFO hunters,professors here aswell.

They even have alien abduction psychiatrist over here.

You are wrong about there not being any professors...

If u really CANT find one(wich is an impossibility) then go to Belgium and go to the "Universiteit van Antwerpen".(Only 2.5 hours away from Amsterdam Too Antwerpen)(When you get to Roosendaal just take the E-19 highway Zuid)

Minds from all Europe gather there to exchange theory's,Maths,Physics and even the stuff your talking about.

Meh....give me a jupiler beer anyday over heineken! :D

But going to a coffee shop seems fine to me!

• Like 1

yeah

when i was...i think..a age of 7 - 10 i think..

i could move some things..then YEAH TELEKENISIS

and then in the same night i woke up and then i touched my teddi bear...and then he was just burning and then later it stops im sure i was not sleeping

I realy don't know whats going on that night but i was a bit scare

im going to recording my telekenisis now so i'm very quite....parents sleeping etc :)

I'm not really sure if you knew if you were sleeping or not. But, I will have to say you probably were sleeping

and had a lucid dream. They can seem very real, sometimes you can't even decipher them from reality.

Anyway, if you do what you say you can do, then your videos should be quite compelling to say in the least.

Unfortunately, I really don't see much of anything becoming of this. But, this is just my opinion.

Regards,

Tom

I'm not really sure if you knew if you were sleeping or not. But, I will have to say you probably were sleeping

and had a lucid dream. They can seem very real, sometimes you can't even decipher them from reality.

Anyway, if you do what you say you can do, then your videos should be quite compelling to say in the least.

Unfortunately, I really don't see much of anything becoming of this. But, this is just my opinion.

Regards,

Tom

in the same night i woke up and then i touched my teddi bear...and then he was just burning and then later it stops im sure i was not sleeping

no sorry i don't know how i did that with the bear...i just touched it and htne just fire

but that was like 4-5 years ago...i don't remember how i did that

i don't know about telekenisis etc...if here are teachers for that

Ahh, there's been some confusion!

I mean that you should take your powers to show a teacher or professor at university that teaches PHYSICS - not PSYCHICS. The two are so different but the words are similar and given that English isn't your first language I can see how there would be a confusion.

A Physics teacher teaches people about Newton's Laws, Forces, Motion, Leverage, that kind of thing. Ask one of those to help you perform an experiment and bring the video and the results to us. That would be a great place to start and any school or university in the developed world will have at least one of these people that should hopefully be willing to help you.

If they are not interested in telekinesis they will still be interested in the scientific method and I think they would be willing to help you if you showed an interest in the scientific method too.

The video is uploaded

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1140759/telekenisis/

Description about the video:

I was just recording it for http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Forum post:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...15&start=15

Please don't say stuff like i can do that faster...etc..

I was just almost sleeping

So you can only make a psi-wheel move slowly (and let's not get into whether or not it's really you, at this moment), but yet you're the STRONGEST TELEKINESIS MAN EVER, and always use TK and can throw and catch things?

Personally, I think you're young and impulsive and should slow down and think about what you are saying, and what you are doing. This isn't an insult, btw.

Man, keep practicing and come back when you're serious.

Science doesn't say kids can't be telekinetic; it says NOBODY can be telekinetic (when dealing with the movement of physical matter).

Also, how long does it take to make a video? *sits back and waits for excuses*

((Edit: I would have had one ready before making the opening post))

I'm thinking government misinformation

Edited by Johnny Truant