Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sewinglife/chimera

Was god a scientist

6 posts in this topic

I don't know if a god exist, but Is it possible that if a god exist he created our universe in a lab, And if that were true he wouldnt be watching over us as he would dscover that our universe would seperate from the origin univere he was in and expained into a sepreate existence. I know it sounds werid just give me your thoughts.

Hey, this is possibly related, If you want like a scenario view of your theory read The Black Tattoo by Sam Enthoven...

Hey, this is possibly related, If you want like a scenario view of your theory read The Black Tattoo by Sam Enthoven...

thanx I will be sure to check that out, Ive heard this theory many times ,to me god as a scientist makes more sense then the religous versions of him

Creator, inventor, designer, scientist, engineer.

They are all basically the same.

I don't know if a god exist, but Is it possible that if a god exist he created our universe in a lab, And if that were true he wouldnt be watching over us as he would dscover that our universe would seperate from the origin univere he was in and expained into a sepreate existence. I know it sounds werid just give me your thoughts.

tbh if a scientist created the entire universe, it's very likely that he hasn't even noticed our tiny little planet :P so it makes no difference either way.

and in my opinion: no, i don't think so :)

tbh if a scientist created the entire universe, it's very likely that he hasn't even noticed our tiny little planet :P so it makes no difference either way.

and in my opinion: no, i don't think so :)

exactly my point it seems that way, so that wouldnt make him a god at all he just mistakenly or purposely created a universe that would then seperete and expand into its own universe that would then be out of his grasp of manipulation.