Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

dream growth

Stanton~Shades

I had a theory,inkling,thought... I dont know what youd call it. About how dreams could affect the way we grow and develop in some way over our life.

Just wanted know some of your thoughts on this matter

P.S. My first post

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crystal sage

• swtp

• somekindlunatic

• Stanton~Shades

Top Posters In This Topic

It definitely affects me. Probably depends on whether a person pays them any attention.

I think that life is a learning.. creating experience... that we perhaps do our spiritual homework when we sleep.. note the number of times you wake up and you seem to have the answers that bothered you the previous day...or just feel plain inspired???

We are also of course healing and physically and mentally repairing our bodies and or growing whilst we are sleeping..

Welcome to the forum!!

I am of the belief that yes, dreams can help shape us in our life's journey. They give you insight on topics you normally wouldn't give conscious thought to, and help us realize things we normally wouldn't figure out.

Dreams are an experience just like waking life is.

I think that life is a learning.. creating experience... that we perhaps do our spiritual homework when we sleep.. note the number of times you wake up and you seem to have the answers that bothered you the previous day...or just feel plain inspired???

We are also of course healing and physically and mentally repairing our bodies and or growing whilst we are sleeping..

I totally agree with you! I've had dreams, and nightmares that forced me to think about situations that needed to be dealt with in my life. As a result i was able to move on, grow, and heal emotionally, mentally, and spiritually as well as physically. I believe dreams are a very important function to our health, and wellbeing! They also help us to be more creative, and imaginative making them just as important as any other part of our senses, and physical self!