Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

deja vu yet again but different

Zeta Gundam

So i seem to suffer repeated deja vu.

This past month i had it to a degree that it felt like nostalgia. That reminiscent state of being that only happens to people like my self that have lived 2 decades or more. I had a nostaggic feeling bout previous experiences of deja vu. Like fond memory of a feeling thati have experienced something before.

Messing with your head yet?

Its strange but i am now enjoying remembering the strange event of deja vu. Its a hard thing dr describe the combination of these 2 things at once. Stranger yet is the fact i had the experienc doing something i never did before.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~ MacDDT ~

• Zeta Gundam

• jonny b

• DfizzleShizzle

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So i seem to suffer repeated deja vu.

This past month i had it to a degree that it felt like nostalgia. That reminiscent state of being that only happens to people like my self that have lived 2 decades or more. I had a nostaggic feeling bout previous experiences of deja vu. Like fond memory of a feeling thati have experienced something before.

Messing with your head yet?

Its strange but i am now enjoying remembering the strange event of deja vu. Its a hard thing dr describe the combination of these 2 things at once. Stranger yet is the fact i had the experienc doing something i never did before.

Do you mean deja vu of having deja vu?

Do you mean deja vu of having deja vu?

Actually Nostalgia about having Deja vu

Thats a strange one, Ive never had that experience before

Thats a strange one, Ive never had that experience before

I have had deja vu about having deja vu, and had deja vu so strongly that I have pridicted what was going to happen far in advance of the actions taking place.I have had deja vu from a very young age, as far back as I can remember.It also seems to happen 2 to 3 times a day for months and then it seems to turn of for months.I have actually dreamed about having deja vu and then the next day it all happens like it did in the dream.

Deja vu is toatally strange...................... :huh:

The thing that always gets me is when you have deja vu you half expect some important event to happen... but it never does because it was just deja vu

The thing that always gets me is when you have deja vu you half expect some important event to happen... but it never does because it was just deja vu

Yeah, it's because of the feeling you get with deja vu that makes it feel important, and then it just goes away after a certain period of time.Who knows though anything in life, any event,can be important.You can say a few words to someone or do something for someone, etc. ect.,directly or indirectly, and it can be a life changing event.sometimes the little things are more important than anything else.Either way deja vu is kinda cool, and strange.

Yea, I usually have Deja Vu, that plays out in a period anywhere from 10-20 seconds long, to 30-60 seconds long..Where, once it starts, I can predict everything that will happen during that small little time period of a few seconds...I've been able to see things like hours before recently, but only very rarely...