Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Official Thread for Heartagram's TK Vid.

Atheist God

Well here we are yet again with the promise of a video posted by Heartagram.

Will it be posted or won't it be posted?

After last Fridays failure to produce the video I'm not counting on it not that I really did the first time but here we are a week later.

What do you think guys will it be posted or not and if it is do you expect it be dubious in nature or be totally blown away by his demonstration?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• Atheist God

• Papaver

• Magikman

Top Posters In This Topic

Ello Athiest...I am making it now...I am on my computer at this moment, to splice all my clips together...I am using my digital camera, cause my video camera operates in mp8 format, which like no video editior accepts...I spent 100$ on software that did support it, and then my computer's vid card is to small...So I'm stuck with a cmaera that isn't meant for recording really..SO it might take a little while, considering I have to keep dumping clips from the cam to my comp...but it will be done soon....Also, where am I posting youtube or metacafe or soemthing? I know youtube takes 24hrs to upload, and I dont know bout metacafe...

I want him, or any other person who practices Psi to go to their local college or university and ask the physics teacher there to help them set up, film and give comments on the experiment.

That is a very easy thing to accomplish but they will not do it. If the teacher is not interested in the specific claim then the claimant should say that they are interested in the scientific method and would appreciate some help. This should pique their interest.

This is a very simple request that I make of all those who claim Psi abilities. It is not asking too much but it is not allowing the claimant to give us a poor home made demonstration either. I live on an island 9 miles by 3. We have half a dozen schools teaching high school level and one college teaching up to degree level. If my request can be easily accomplished on my little island, and it really can, it can be accomplished anywhere.

Telekinesis practitioners - take your claim to your local college, tell them you are interested in proving your ability exists. Record the experiment and their reaction on camera and show it to us.

It is a very simple request.

Nobody will attemp this. I know why they will not.

Edited by Papaver

By the way, what gives you the right to make an "Official" thread, for MY video? Just wondering, as I will be posting this in a seperate thread...

I take your point Papaver, but here's the deal: we were promised a self-produced video, and so we want to see that, tonight.

As to something more carefully done, well, good luck with getting any professional academic interested in psi-wheels. Not tonight for sure.

BUT, as H has posted elsewhere, and I am happy to confirm, the two of us are working out a protocol for a reasonably structured (pilot) test of his recent telepathic claims.

The discussions seem to be coming along well. I would hope for some announcement soon after his psi-wheel video appears.

Edited by eight bits

"If we must prove something, then you must disprove it" - Heartagram's quote

Goodluck getting him to follow a scientific method papaver... :rolleyes:

I take your point Papaver, but here's the deal: we were promised a self-produced video, and so we want to see that, tonight.

I'm absolutely fine with that as that is what has been offered and it is marginally better than nothing. It would be nice to see it go even that far for now.

I appreciate what you are saying with regard to getting an academic interested in a Psi wheel. That is why I am taking the angle of suggesting that the Psi practioner is interested in the scientific method rather than the specific claim. I know that most academics, in my experience anyway, enjoy the process almost as much as the actual claim or goal itself. I am hoping that a teacher would be happy to demonstrate and teach the scientific method itself, for it is a beautiful thing, a tool that they enjoy using and are often willing to share.

Edited by Papaver

By the way, what gives you the right to make an "Official" thread, for MY video? Just wondering, as I will be posting this in a seperate thread...

I just did it because no one else did.

I'm absolutely fine with that as that is what has been offered and it is marginally better than nothing. It would be nice to see it go even that far for now.

I agree something is better then nothing.

Even if the video proves nothing extraordinary it's the effort I respect.

If the video is posted it shows that there are some people although not many who are willing to at least show us what they can do.

Ello Athiest...I am making it now...I am on my computer at this moment, to splice all my clips together...I am using my digital camera, cause my video camera operates in mp8 format, which like no video editior accepts...I spent 100$ on software that did support it, and then my computer's vid card is to small...So I'm stuck with a cmaera that isn't meant for recording really..SO it might take a little while, considering I have to keep dumping clips from the cam to my comp...but it will be done soon....Also, where am I posting youtube or metacafe or soemthing? I know youtube takes 24hrs to upload, and I dont know bout metacafe...

Personally it doesn't matter as long as the link is posted. You can post your video where you want.

Now as for your camera try to do it in a well lit environment because chances are we will be looking at 1 megapixel or less vid quality prolly more along the lines of webcam quality.

It's downloading to metacafe now...My old vid software was screwed, so I had to just include one clip...Genuine TK doesn't take place till 0:37, and it ends at 0:53 or 0:56 I forget.....

OMG! The stupid file type is wrong!

Crap!

I'll try to get it on youtube maybe, but they ahvea 24-hour wait b4 you can watch I think...

I'll try...If I can't I'll post it tommorow, after I use my real camera....

Sorry!

Crap!

I'll try to get it on youtube maybe, but they ahvea 24-hour wait b4 you can watch I think...

Sorry!

Well tomorrow is alright then.

I understand these annoying technical issues. You have a reprieve. It would be really good if this footage appeared tomorrow though...

Crap!

Sorry!

Look, Heart, don't trip. There may be a lot of skeptics here, but you will at least get some respect for actually posting a vid.

He doesn't and he shouldn't have. Go ahead and start a new thread as soon as you have a video uploaded. Other members are again reminded that starting threads addressing a specific members 'claims' or opinions are not allowed here. Direct any questions and or requests directly to said member using the private message system or via email.

Magikman

Edited by Magikman