Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Things that seem to have no answer

put413

I sometimes think about things like:

If simple elements formed to create gases in the universe, solid matter as planets, asteroids, stars, then bacteria, viruses, plant life, water, etc.......My question is: What created the simple elements? How? What energy went into motion? What is energy? Where does it come from? What was the Universe before the Universe? How could it have no beginning? And if an intelligent being or "God" created such things, what created God? How can anything have a beginning if there was nothing there beforehand? Do ya kind of see what I'm saying here? I mean, like the "Big Bang" theory sounds ridiculous to me. What was here before the Big Bang?. And what made the Big Bang happen?... And whatever made the Big Bang happen, where did that come from?.........Seems mind-boggling to me.....Anyone have some real answers?

I think of that sometimes too. I am now currently questioning whether "God" exists. Im a Christian and all but "God" doesnt seem to be helping me <_< . Its hard to tell if anything exists at all. What created this? What created that? Where was the start? Im starting to think there is no beginning or end.

what if ur right and there is no beginning or end does that mean that God doesn't exist ?

Who knows and Im starting to not care. :sleepy:

What is energy?

energy is the ability to do work

Where does it come from?

Everything is made of energy, the Earth, the moon, etc. As demonstrated by E=mc2. So energy doesn't really come from anywhere.

And what made the Big Bang happen?

There are theories in physics that say that the big bang was caused by collisions between branes.

The Big Bang Theory says that a small piece of matter, smaller than an atom, got so hot(like a star) and kind of "exploded." What doesnt make sense, is where did that matter come from? I have a strange idea. A small piece of matter in OUR universe(the same matter that was the big bang) is home to ANOTHER universe, maybe just like ours. For example, our universe, is just a tiny little piece of matter(like the big bang) in a much larger universe. So its kind of like a staircase-cycle thing. Our universe is just a small piece of matter to a much bigger universe, and a small piece of matter to us, can be a universe in itself. :Confusing, I know

Edited by Camozotz

I think you have some great questions there, I can't offer any answers though.

there has to be a beginning at some point, but how and what it came from?

Very strange to ponder indeed.

Even the people that tell you God made the universe can't tell you where God came from.

I'm a newbie here so if i say anything stupid or if my English are bad plz forgive me.

These things indeed have no answer(i hope some day they will be answered)!

The topic says "Things that seem to have no answer" so i'm going to ask you that.

They say that Evil(or Devil say it as you want)was once a high-ranking angel who was originally perfect in all his ways. At some point in the past, he was overcome with pride and instigated a large rebellion against God. The Lord reacted by kicking the devil out of Heaven.

I'm going to ask you that:

If God created everything including angels why did he kicked devil (ex-angel) out of Heaven and didn't just destroyed him(Here you can say that God is good and gentle but then why did He kicked him out of Heaven and didn't give him another chance?)

I Have a possible answer:

Maybe he left him to see if humans are vulnerable in temptations. Are we humans in test if we can rule the world? Were there other species in our place before?

I do believe in God i'm a Christian and i won't stop believing because it helps me to have someone always on my side supporting me.

As for those questions about God and how he created the Universe and all these things, i learned that if you try to answer them the answer will bring more questions, but that's the human nature to be curious about everything.

I sometimes think about things like:

If simple elements formed to create gases in the universe, solid matter as planets, asteroids, stars, then bacteria, viruses, plant life, water, etc.......My question is: What created the simple elements? How? What energy went into motion? What is energy? Where does it come from? What was the Universe before the Universe? How could it have no beginning? And if an intelligent being or "God" created such things, what created God? How can anything have a beginning if there was nothing there beforehand? Do ya kind of see what I'm saying here? I mean, like the "Big Bang" theory sounds ridiculous to me. What was here before the Big Bang?. And what made the Big Bang happen?... And whatever made the Big Bang happen, where did that come from?.........Seems mind-boggling to me.....Anyone have some real answers?

Most people are stuck on the idea of a beginning of everything. It's hard to fathom, but what if there was no "beginning" to everything. Look at it like a line, traveling nonstop in both directions. Our universe is merely a point on that line, traveling in a positive direction. Just because our universe didn't exist at one point does not mean everything started with it.

The beginning started somewhere. ;) we just have to find out where.i believe god started it, and when I die, I'll ask him where he came from.

I've wondered the same thing myself quite a bit and came up with my own answer - there must be something that has always been and always was, and that is what I refer to as God. It works for me. :D

The beginning started somewhere. ;) we just have to find out where.i believe god started it, and when I die, I'll ask him where he came from.

That was exactly my point. Sure, our known universe started somewhere, and theories exist to tell such a tale. What I was deterring from was an endless cycle of "Where did God come from, who created his maker..." so on and so forth.

If there's a lot of dimensions in everything which make the whole things works... how can we answer where this whole things came from and how if we can only observed the dimensions where we from..... theres the problem... we lack of information about everything.... the right substances are unknown to us and might be impossible for us to comprehend with our level of thinking or worst we cant feel them......

Sometimes I ask this question when Im having lucid dream... but unfortunately... i only get snobbish responses or sometimes funny answers.......

I guess if we can talk to the ultimate beings... they may also say that we all came from nothing.. since thats the only opposite of everything... both extremes.....

This may not be what you were expecting but imho, it is not far from the truth.

If simple elements formed to create gases in the universe, solid matter as planets, asteroids, stars, then bacteria, viruses, plant life, water, etc.......My question is: What created the simple elements?
nothing

How?
because nothing exists due to a simple rule and it's because of that rule that nothing can appear to be something ie. the simple elements

What energy went into motion?
all and none

What is energy? Where does it come from?
nothing from nothing

What was the Universe before the Universe?
nothing

How could it have no beginning?
because nothing has no beginning nor end

And if an intelligent being or "God" created such things, what created God?
there is no necessity for god

How can anything have a beginning if there was nothing there beforehand?
the universe is not "anything", it is everything = nothing, and nothing is exempt from beginning or end

Do ya kind of see what I'm saying here? I mean, like the "Big Bang" theory sounds ridiculous to me. What was here before the Big Bang?. And what made the Big Bang happen?... And whatever made the Big Bang happen, where did that come from?.........Seems mind-boggling to me.....Anyone have some real answers?
It may sound ridiculous but one of the views with the BB (Big Bang) theory is that space-time formed as a result of it, so, a question like "what was here before the BB?" becomes meaningless because you're referring to a place that is 'created' by the BB. The best way IMHO, to think of the BB is to think of it as a transition. What 'created' the BB always was. The 'universe' (nothing) always was but the BB event serves to usher in the universe as we know it.

Ok, one of the questions that must be asked, given the above hypothesis, is, how can nothing exist or how can nothing be something? I say that the universe is nothing but clearly, in our everyday lives, we deal with things, with some-things all the time. How can it be that they don't actually exist? ...the simple answer to this, without giving too much away, is that we never deal with all the 'things' all the time.

Cheers

"Beginnings" is a concept we came up with because its an apparantly required THING for this universe to exist. Truth be told I think that "beginning" in itself loses all meaning at and before the point in which the universe came into existance. Beginning is a part of this reality, the universe didn't "begin" in my opinion, it was a result of something else where the concept of "begin" has no meaning.

EVEN ME............... I AM STARTING TO WANDER..........................WHAT CREATED THE BEGINNING?

Edited by otakukid

EVEN ME............... I AM STARTING TO WANDER..........................WHAT CREATED THE BEGINNING?

The end of what was before.

The end of what was before.

And the end of what was before doesn't necessarily require a beginning because a beginning is limited to time and at the point of the big bang time was very much non existent or inconsistant. :)

I dislike theories about before the universe and it being so different we can't use our concepts to understand it. It's almost the exact same situation of "God is above us and our logic, physics, thinking, etc cannot apply to him", but the science version.

Edited by ShaunZero

• 2 weeks later...

If you think of a circle the line or circumference is continuous and doesnt really have a beginning or end, i think thats what how the universe began and time an shizzle is like. :)

If you think of a circle the line or circumference is continuous and doesnt really have a beginning or end, i think thats what how the universe began and time an shizzle is like. :)

I think you've actually got it sort of right.

We tend to think of things in a humanistic way - that time flows from start to finish, that things have a "birth" or origin and a "death", that existance has to have a reason, and that predictable laws can be followed and allowed for.

None of this is true on the subatomic scale, and its on this scale that we're finding out more and more about the beginning of the universe.

I don't like this wishy washy spritual nonsense, it over emphasises our place in the universe - these things do have an answer, they're usually very scientific and come down to some frankly intimidating mathematics.

This is about the 3rd time I've said this in a week about similar posts - you're asking for a Big Answer to your Big Question, full of profanity and deep meaning, when there simply isn't one.

Edited by Emma_Acid_88

I think you've actually got it sort of right.

We tend to think of things in a humanistic way - that time flows from start to finish, that things have a "birth" or origin and a "death", that existance has to have a reason, and that predictable laws can be followed and allowed for.

None of this is true on the subatomic scale, and its on this scale that we're finding out more and more about the beginning of the universe.

I don't like this wishy washy spritual nonsense, it over emphasises our place in the universe - these things do have an answer, they're usually very scientific and come down to some frankly intimidating mathematics.

This is about the 3rd time I've said this in a week about similar posts - you're asking for a Big Answer to your Big Question, full of profanity and deep meaning, when there simply isn't one.

Bugger! You beat me to it. I was going to waffle on about how we limit ourselves to experience and think that things must have a beginning or an end...nevermind though:-)

only god can create such perfect cycles of life, and god is not a living being, god is an energy source that remains with the creations, insuring the perfect cycle

i belive in spirits of the earth and time....i dont belive in god but its cool people do......if its what u truely have faith in u wont dout it....its part of u.....part of life...love and faith in something... im sleepy... :sleepy:

The Big Bang Theory says that a small piece of matter, smaller than an atom, got so hot(like a star) and kind of "exploded." What doesnt make sense, is where did that matter come from? I have a strange idea. A small piece of matter in OUR universe(the same matter that was the big bang) is home to ANOTHER universe, maybe just like ours. For example, our universe, is just a tiny little piece of matter(like the big bang) in a much larger universe. So its kind of like a staircase-cycle thing. Our universe is just a small piece of matter to a much bigger universe, and a small piece of matter to us, can be a universe in itself. :Confusing, I know

I think this sometimes too. Does anyone know if it is true that scientists have created their own universe using a particle accelerator thingy?