Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

reoccuring dream

jonny b

So I have had the same dream since I was an infant about me being at one with space and time.There is always a specific feeling that goes along with the dream, that I cannot seem to shake for days afterwards.Anyone else experience anything like this, where they have the same dreams?

Oh and by the way the feeling is hard to describe, but I would definitly say it had to do with a sort of vibrational frequency.

Edited by jonny b

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jonny b

• Showgirl

• saturnian flame

• Charlie Donuts

QUOTE (jonny b @ Mar 20 2008, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I have had the same dream since I was an infant about me being at one with space and time.There is always a specific feeling that goes along with the dream, that I cannot seem to shake for days afterwards.Anyone else experience anything like this, where they have the same dreams?

Oh and by the way the feeling is hard to describe, but I would definitly say it had to do with a sort of vibrational frequency.

wot do u mean by 'vibrational frequency' ? Ive asked this of so many ppl on here and no one answers this question.

Min x

QUOTE (jonny b @ Mar 20 2008, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HELLO!

do you think that this sensation might relate to a difficult delivery during birth? sometimes a traumatic experience when we are infants, impresses itself upon our unconscious mind and plays out in dreams later, or throughout our lives.

On another note, since we are not just body but also spirit, this vibration thing might have to do with what New Agers call as a DNA development. I do not know much about myself but I feel this vibration on my legs and hands -sometimes-. It feels like a mobile been on the vibration mode.....can you relate your experience to this at all???

If you could become more specific we could both look into it and find out more

sas x :)

wot do u mean by 'vibrational frequency' ? Ive asked this of so many ppl on here and no one answers this question.

Min x

Well I'm no expert, nor have I read anything on the subject,But it's like an energy that vibrates almost like static.It's as if it's in the air around you, in everything everywhere.And just like with a radio or a cb or somthing along those lines, there are differant frequencies.Alot of times I feel like I can pick this up comming off of differant people, and the energy or vibration they eminate is always differant from person to person.

The most powerfull of these I have ever felt, was when I played a quiji board with my sister, years ago, and an entity claiming to be the devil baisically asked me to test his powers.I said no thanx,stoped playing and told my sister to throw that board in the trash.Well anyways we looked over at some candles we had burning and the flames on them were about 13 inches high, and for about an hour after we had quit playing I could feel a really strong negitive energy in the room that just vibrated.The air, and everything else just had this sort uf a humming effect, but you felt it and diddn't hear it.

But like with everything, there are some energies that seem good, and some that seem bad.

I have had some out of the body experiences and that to seem to have that same kind of vibrational frequency experience.

HELLO!

do you think that this sensation might relate to a difficult delivery during birth? sometimes a traumatic experience when we are infants, impresses itself upon our unconscious mind and plays out in dreams later, or throughout our lives.

On another note, since we are not just body but also spirit, this vibration thing might have to do with what New Agers call as a DNA development. I do not know much about myself but I feel this vibration on my legs and hands -sometimes-. It feels like a mobile been on the vibration mode.....can you relate your experience to this at all???

If you could become more specific we could both look into it and find out more

sas x :)

Nope, my birth was normal and healthy, but I have thought that it could have been a perception,or an early memory of being alive in my mothers womb.Just guessing though, but in my dream I am one with space and time, and the actual feeling I get is almost undescribable.I have desribed it the best that I can.I have only felt that vibration on the inside of me in the dream.Any other time I have felt energy or a vibration off anyone else or in the air of a place im in, I feel it from them or in the air.It is also not the same feeling than the one I have in my dream.

I try to read up on that dna development you mentioned in a few days when I get the time :)

dont worry, i know EXACTLY what u are talking about. for i have also experienced reoccuring dreams like that. listen to this...have u ever heard of REM sleep? its a stage in sleep when ur mind is super active, like if u were having a nightmare. very rarely will a person ever awake in the middle of REM. but when they do, like u and I, only ur conscious selves awakens, not ur physical body. in other words, u can open ur eyes, thinks, breathe, feel, but that is all. you will be completely paralyzed! this causes panic to some people. during this parylisis, u can feel, a electromagnetic pulse rapidly flowing through your body. correst me if im wrong, but doesnt it also feel like ur floating? indeed. this is because since ur physical self cant move, ur innerslves or consciousness will try to escape ur body. this is when people experince OBE. out of body experience or astral projection. i know this not only from extensive reserch, but from real personnel experiences. i know this to be very true. intereting huh?

dont worry, i know EXACTLY what u are talking about. for i have also experienced reoccuring dreams like that. listen to this...have u ever heard of REM sleep? its a stage in sleep when ur mind is super active, like if u were having a nightmare. very rarely will a person ever awake in the middle of REM. but when they do, like u and I, only ur conscious selves awakens, not ur physical body. in other words, u can open ur eyes, thinks, breathe, feel, but that is all. you will be completely paralyzed! this causes panic to some people. during this parylisis, u can feel, a electromagnetic pulse rapidly flowing through your body. correst me if im wrong, but doesnt it also feel like ur floating? indeed. this is because since ur physical self cant move, ur innerslves or consciousness will try to escape ur body. this is when people experince OBE. out of body experience or astral projection. i know this not only from extensive reserch, but from real personnel experiences. i know this to be very true. intereting huh?

Hmmm, that is interesting,I just posted on another thread a couple of days ago or maybe yesterday about some OBE that I have had.I have also stated that I have had Sleep paralysis a few times where even though I was kinda awake my mind was still dreaming.I always fell gently back to sleep and it never frightened me.I know the differance between OBE and sleep paralysis.I have however woken up in the middle of the night and been fully awake, moved around and while I could not go back to sleep for some reason I physically felt what I would describe as a pulse.Then my entire body goes numb for like 10 minutes, and the whole time I can move my eyes, breath normally, but cannot move any part of my body.

I wonder if they are related to one another?

i've experienced this as well. the vibrations u mentioned really stood out, i remember it being very vivid, i couldn't ignore the feeling. i walked around for about 3 days before they stopped. when it first started i had a dream that had something to do with a physical dimension of time and finding a portal. i woke up completely covered in sweat. the following days felt like i was watching in 3rd person, it was surreal. I also remember subtle changes, like in my family's behavior, they looked at me different. when the vibrations stopped i felt very peaceful. it's happened 3 times since then, each time the feeling is the same but something changes, its hard to explain. things just sound and look different.

QUOTE (jonny b @ Mar 20 2008, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I'm no expert, nor have I read anything on the subject,But it's like an energy that vibrates almost like static.It's as if it's in the air around you, in everything everywhere.And just like with a radio or a cb or somthing along those lines, there are differant frequencies.Alot of times I feel like I can pick this up comming off of differant people, and the energy or vibration they eminate is always differant from person to person.

why do u think it is that not every1 can feel these 'vibrations' ?

are u special ?

are u special ?

a bit on the petty side type of question...................

some people are indeed special as their blueprint will activate quicker that others, because they will have to assume tasks, since we move towards the end of an era.

^_^

are u special ?

I think they can If they would pay attention.Music is a vibration and everyone can hear that.Buhdists chant and hum, throwing out lots of enrgy and vibrations.The examples can go on and on.

And no I do not consider myself special anymore than the next person.These are just some of the experiences I have had, and wish to share them with others and have others share with me.It just so happens that I have had alot of paranormal experiences,which tend to run in my family, but I make no claims to be able to be special in anyway.With the exception of being kind to my fellow human beings and especially animals,I have always loved and had a special conection with animals.

a bit on the petty side type of question...................

some people are indeed special as their blueprint will activate quicker that others, because they will have to assume tasks, since we move towards the end of an era.

^_^

sorry ? who rattled ur cage ? im asking someone an interested question, and its very unneccessary and overly defensive of urself to immediately assume its a p***-take.

and what exactly do u mean by

their blueprint will activate quicker that others

are u a building ?

(thats a p***-take)

Min

QUOTE (jonny b @ Mar 24 2008, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think they can If they would pay attention.Music is a vibration and everyone can hear that.Buhdists chant and hum, throwing out lots of enrgy and vibrations.The examples can go on and on.

And no I do not consider myself special anymore than the next person.These are just some of the experiences I have had, and wish to share them with others and have others share with me.It just so happens that I have had alot of paranormal experiences,which tend to run in my family, but I make no claims to be able to be special in anyway.With the exception of being kind to my fellow human beings and especially animals,I have always loved and had a special conection with animals.

could u try to give me another analogy. im having trouble with those examples as they're all sounds.. very easy to explain in terms of transmission of energy. before, u said it was in the air and in everything everywhere.. could it be that by 'vibration' u mean more like the energy inherent in the molecules of existence ?

could u try to give me another analogy. im having trouble with those examples as they're all sounds.. very easy to explain in terms of transmission of energy. before, u said it was in the air and in everything everywhere.. could it be that by 'vibration' u mean more like the energy inherent in the molecules of existence ?

Well as I stated origanally is that in my reoccuring dream,I am one with space and time, "matter and energy","LIFE".I get a certain feeling which is almost indescribable.The closest I can come to describing it is when I feel the energy eminating off of what ever is around me.Anything and everything can be very easy to explain in terms of transmissin of energy, But there is no differance between say the energy comming from music, or the energy comming from a person, or the sun, or a tree.So I guess the answer to your question would be yes it is.A weird coincedent happened not to long ago and I decided to look up what this person had tattoo'd on the back of there neck.

Here is what I found right off the bat.

Symbolism behind the Sound of OM:

As regards the sound and form, AUM is symbolic of Brahma and the whole universe.

A symbolizes Creation

U symbolizes Preservation

M symbolizes Destruction

The three sounds also symbolize the three Vedas (Rig-Veda, Sam Veda, and Yajur Veda).

This is in other words represents the Trinity in Hindu Dharma namely Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva.

Other Symbolism behind OM:

The three letters in AUM also indicate three planes of existence, called heaven, earth and netherworld.

AUM can represent all the words produced by the human vocal organ. This can be said because; A is produced by the throat and U & M by the lips.

According to the Vedas, AUM is associated with the sound of the Sun and also the sound of Light.

It symbolizes the sound of the infinite.

But overall the nature of OM is threefold. It is a sacred sound. It forms the essence of all mantras. It is the ultimate reality (Brahma). It is also said to be the central essence of the Vedas.

While meditating, if we chant OM, we create within ourselves a vibration that connects us with the cosmic vibration and we start thinking universally. The silence between each chant becomes felt physically. The Mind moves from the opposites of sound and silence until the sound ceases. In this silence, there is no thought. This is the state of trance.

Funny how this just popped up earlier today while I have kinda been on this topic.

sorry ? who rattled ur cage ? im asking someone an interested question, and its very unneccessary and overly defensive of urself to immediately assume its a p***-take.

and what exactly do u mean by

are u a building ?

(thats a p***-take)

Min

if im a building you asking me?

my reply is that you are silly little girl..........better take a nap on the carpet! ;)

Edited by saturnian flame

if im a building you asking me?

my reply is that you are silly little girl..........better take a nap on the carpet! ;)

if u have nothin sensible to add to the discussion, i suggest u dont post worthless messages.

i repeat, i'm not talkin to u. butt out.

Min x

Everything on earth has a specific vibrational frequency. . .from the human voice to a table. . . .Vibrational frequencies and the altering of them may possibly lead us to the discovery of different dimensions. . . one day. . .but I think that's far ahead of our time at the moment. . .

if u have nothin sensible to add to the discussion, i suggest u dont post worthless messages.

i repeat, i'm not talkin to u. butt out.

everything you saying is lacking basic elements of human interaction .........no class my dear ....no class.................. :huh:

take care

sas x

Edited by saturnian flame

QUOTE (jonny b @ Mar 25 2008, 06:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well as I stated origanally is that in my reoccuring dream,I am one with space and time, "matter and energy","LIFE".I get a certain feeling which is almost indescribable.The closest I can come to describing it is when I feel the energy eminating off of what ever is around me.Anything and everything can be very easy to explain in terms of transmissin of energy, But there is no differance between say the energy comming from music, or the energy comming from a person, or the sun, or a tree.So I guess the answer to your question would be yes it is.A weird coincedent happened not to long ago and I decided to look up what this person had tattoo'd on the back of there neck.

Everything on earth has a specific vibrational frequency. . .from the human voice to a table. . . .Vibrational frequencies and the altering of them may possibly lead us to the discovery of different dimensions. . . one day. . .but I think that's far ahead of our time at the moment. . .

so what u guys r sayin is that u can feel the molecular vibration of physical objects ? sound from the human voice would be physical as it travels through the air, which, whilst not solid is still physical.

a table is a very solid physical object.... do either of u have an idea what is the process by which u sense or feel the vibrational frequency of the table ? i always understood that to detect or measure any kind of process requires equipment that is sensitive enough to differentiate between process, scale and non-process... which means it must be fundamentally more sensitive than the process that it is trying to detect ?

example : hearing sounds through the air in a normal environment hinges on the minute pressure differentials created in the inner ear..... the inner ear is more sensitive than the voice creating the sounds/words.

doesn't this imply u guys are 'set up' in some way to feel these energies ? maybe in the same way some ppl have a sixth sense ? most ppl in the world dont feel these 'vibrational frequencies' or 'energies' so they must not be 'set up' to feel them....that is what i meant earlier when i asked if u were special .

another question....do u ever get overloaded by all this energy flying at u all the time ? if u can feel the energy from a table and a voice, u must feel it from everything ?

Min xx

so what u guys r sayin is that u can feel the molecular vibration of physical objects ? sound from the human voice would be physical as it travels through the air, which, whilst not solid is still physical.

a table is a very solid physical object.... do either of u have an idea what is the process by which u sense or feel the vibrational frequency of the table ? i always understood that to detect or measure any kind of process requires equipment that is sensitive enough to differentiate between process, scale and non-process... which means it must be fundamentally more sensitive than the process that it is trying to detect ?

example : hearing sounds through the air in a normal environment hinges on the minute pressure differentials created in the inner ear..... the inner ear is more sensitive than the voice creating the sounds/words.

doesn't this imply u guys are 'set up' in some way to feel these energies ? maybe in the same way some ppl have a sixth sense ? most ppl in the world dont feel these 'vibrational frequencies' or 'energies' so they must not be 'set up' to feel them....that is what i meant earlier when i asked if u were special .

another question....do u ever get overloaded by all this energy flying at u all the time ? if u can feel the energy from a table and a voice, u must feel it from everything ?

Min xx

Well first off,I pretty much feel it to varying degrees sometimes, and yes I guess I consider it a sixth sense.I make no claims to know how I tend to feel the energy comming off of others, or objects,I just do.Most of the time I can block it out if I want, more or less just ignore it,especially a person who has negative energy around them.Mainly because If it is a negative spirit, I don't want it following me.But sometimes I might not have a choice in the matter as I had a nasty one follow me from california to seattle for a little while.I was also trying to convey that sounds such as chanting or music can create a vibrational energy.It's not that I hear anything but that I can feel this energy.As far as being set up to be a detector of anything, er I don't know.Never thought about it like that.I consider myself like everyone else,Which might tend to be a bit more sensetive.But I also think that if people just stoped and listened with there mind, If they were just silent and still they would feel the same energies.So really I do not consider myself special.

Well, I'll share a story with you that happened to me about 10 years ago.I was outside on the back porch with a couple of friends just talking,when all of a sudden I got the worst feeling that something was around us.Something terrible,the enegy I felt was really negative.The exact moment I felt it, I stood up and said "we need to go inside right now!".Well we went inside, And I could not shake that energy off of me for 3 days, and believe me it was foul what ever it was.The story goes on and becomes one of the scariest experiences of my whole life.So much so that even when I have been in a place where objects are flying around the room on there own,it barely even fazed me.But my point is that even though I could not see anything,I could still feel a vibration of energy.Like I said earlier, some energies feel good,some feel bad,and some just feel like energy.

everything you saying is lacking basic elements of human interaction no class my dear ....no class.................. :huh:

take care

sas x

did ur al wan never tell ye its rude to write in red ? but then thats ye all over.

and better ask her about putting ur nose in where its not wanted if ye going to carry on posting in these forums. ur making a fool of urself.

:sleepy:

Edited by Showgirl

Swami Omkarananda describes the feeling your talking about in his essay on the divinity of the human soul google it you may find it very in formative

Swami Omkarananda describes the feeling your talking about in his essay on the divinity of the human soul google it you may find it very in formative

Thank you texas toast, I will do that. :)