Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

reoccuring dream

jonny b

did ur al wan never tell ye its rude to write in red ? but then thats ye all over.

and better ask her about putting ur nose in where its not wanted if ye going to carry on posting in these forums. ur making a fool of urself.

:sleepy:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how rude!!

2e. Garbage posting: [/b]Do not deliberately make posts of little worth or that contain nonsense.

3a. Racism or hatred: Do not post racist or hate-driven material or views which express hatred towards or discriminate against any specific race, religion, country, gender, individual or group

3b. Harassment: Do not harrass, defame, threaten, bully or victimise other members, this includes but is not limited to sending harassing private messages or harassing members via posts, threads or profile comments

. [/size]3c. Profanity: Do not use profanity, crude, vulgar language or attempt to intentionally bypass the profanity filter.

3d. Trolling: Do not troll the forums. We define a 'troll' as someone who's purpose on the forum is to create as much disruption as possible, offend as many people as possible or otherwise disrupt the forum service intentionally for personal amusement.

once again, I had to report you!! :huh:

Edited by saturnian flame

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jonny b

• Showgirl

• saturnian flame

• Charlie Donuts

Showgirl ....this is a PUBLIC discussion forum, you cannot pick and choose who you want to post in threads, Saturnian flame has th eright to post wherever he wants (as do all our members). As for his posts being in red? there is no rule against that, if there was then it wouldn't even be an option.

Saturnian flame? posts like this

my reply is that you are silly little girl..........better take a nap on the carpet!

are not helping, please refrain from posting anything of the like again.

Now back on topic and keep it civil please.

QUOTE (jonny b @ Mar 27 2008, 11:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well first off,I pretty much feel it to varying degrees sometimes, and yes I guess I consider it a sixth sense.I make no claims to know how I tend to feel the energy comming off of others, or objects,I just do.Most of the time I can block it out if I want, more or less just ignore it,especially a person who has negative energy around them.Mainly because If it is a negative spirit, I don't want it following me.But sometimes I might not have a choice in the matter as I had a nasty one follow me from california to seattle for a little while.I was also trying to convey that sounds such as chanting or music can create a vibrational energy.It's not that I hear anything but that I can feel this energy.As far as being set up to be a detector of anything, er I don't know.Never thought about it like that.I consider myself like everyone else,Which might tend to be a bit more sensetive.But I also think that if people just stoped and listened with there mind, If they were just silent and still they would feel the same energies.So really I do not consider myself special.

Well, I'll share a story with you that happened to me about 10 years ago.I was outside on the back porch with a couple of friends just talking,when all of a sudden I got the worst feeling that something was around us.Something terrible,the enegy I felt was really negative.The exact moment I felt it, I stood up and said "we need to go inside right now!".Well we went inside, And I could not shake that energy off of me for 3 days, and believe me it was foul what ever it was.The story goes on and becomes one of the scariest experiences of my whole life.So much so that even when I have been in a place where objects are flying around the room on there own,it barely even fazed me.But my point is that even though I could not see anything,I could still feel a vibration of energy.Like I said earlier, some energies feel good,some feel bad,and some just feel like energy.

thanks for the time and explanations jonny b ! very lucid.

all the best Minny xx

Does the vibrational frequency feel sort of like shaking? like siezure? Sometimes in when half awake n asleep i try to feel one with God.. Then the back of my neck feels like its shaking? then i dont go any further cuz i have no clue wat will happen.

thanks for the time and explanations jonny b ! very lucid.

all the best Minny xx

NP, always willing to share to the best of my ability. :) Thanks for the questions.

Does the vibrational frequency feel sort of like shaking? like siezure? Sometimes in when half awake n asleep i try to feel one with God.. Then the back of my neck feels like its shaking? then i dont go any further cuz i have no clue wat will happen.

No not really shaking, more of just a vibration.Have you ever heard a transformer?that hum it makes, well imagine feeling that vibration without the sound.Thats pretty much what I'm trying to get across here, but I feel like it's kinda hard to explain.Regardless of anything I have ever felt anywhere in my life, the vibrational feeling in my dream is a 100 fold.It seems to take me a few days till I shake off the feeling of the dream.It's a very powerfull dream that I have had again and again since I was an infant.