Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Egypt Secret Chambers Revealed [ cont'd ]

Saru

A continuation of the Egyptian Secret Chambers Revealed thread, for those who'd like to discuss the recent discoveries in Egypt and the "Tomb Rover" chamber explorations.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magikman

• Gnatti

• Saru

• crosis

Thanks crosis!

Fascinating images!  I just hope they can get through the doors without causing any damage - all that work just to have it cave in!   :'(

I have two feelings concerning the Secret Chambers, and they are quite opposite.

On the one hand, I hope they'll find something new, because Pyramids buildings are so mysterious....I remember having watched on TV  a documentary about the pyramids Kheops, Guisee and Mikerinos (I don't have a dictionnary by my side to check the orthograph! ;)) and I was flabbergasted when it suggested that their places follow the constellation of Orion. Haven't heard about it?

On the other hand, I wouldn't like the raiders to break in and to disturb the site regardlessly. At last, don't you think that Egypt is still so interesting because it keeps its secrets unrevealed? What would it be he we discovered everything?

i agree with Ronin.  why do we feel the need to rob ancient graves?  my father's land sits astride a ceremonial indian burial ground.  there are lots of things of great value there if he decided to dig them up and sell them, but isnt that wrong?  why is it any better for us to pillage graves in Egypt?

when they opened that tomb and found bones, it just irritated me.  it wasn't fascinating and was totally unnecessary to science.  leave the tombs alone.

on a similar note about leaving tombs alone, it has recently been decided to repair the tomb of Seti I.

I am of the opinion that if it has been like that since antiquity then they aught to leave it alone.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I may be a little late on this ok very late but I saw a video recording of this a few weeks ago.. my friend taped it from National Geographic.

I might be new and get shouted at but I have to agree with DSchwartz... it was boring and I feel asleep half way thru it... Why did you all have a go when he was only expressing an opinion that you all didn't seem to like..

*Waits for the shouting to begin ohmy.gif

Gnatti,

No worries, shouting will be kept to a minimum if possible. Being a new member, it's understandable that you may be curious as to the reasoning behind percieved problems, however, in the interest of maintaining a tranquil environment, I would suggest that you send a message to the board administrator (Saruman - just click on his name) if you require clarification. This thread wasn't started in order to rehash old issues, only to allow others to give their opinions about the program referenced in the subject line. It would be appreciated if everyone were to honor that request. smile.gif

Magikman

ohmy.gifrolleyes.gif Ohh I think I have just had my knuckles firmly rapped.. Like a kids sticking them in a cookie jar... What gives after all I was just expressing an opinion sad.gif

I'm sorry, what part of "This thread wasn't started in order to rehash old issues" are you having a problem understanding? A simple directive was offered and a course of action suggested in order to satisfy your curiosity, politely and respectfully I might add. Hardly an admonishment or a 'rap on the knuckles' as you have so sneeringly indicated. Like it or not, all you need to concern yourself with is adherence to the principles stated and making yourself comfortable within our community by following the guidelines posted HERE If you find the rules unfairly restrictive, then perhaps you'll be happier somewhere else. Have a nice day. rolleyes.gif