Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
ScreaminEagle

Chinese pyramids

10 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any info on the pyramids in China? Not much can be found about them due to gov't cover-ups.

the chinese really had pyramid just like the Egyptians?

Not much can be found about them due to gov't cover-ups.

....pray tell

OH ,IT'S NOT A GOVERMENT COVER UP! disgust.gif how could evrything be a goverment cover-up? blink.gif Please, please i beg you, you must come up with a better excuse then Goverment cover up!

There is a underground pyramid tomb of a king form a many dynsty ago. It is supposed to huge, but since the Chinese are deeply repscetful their elders or ansistors, and are afird of angring the spirits, The have taken the high road and not disicrate someone final place of rest!

shirini writes what I was to lazy too tongue.gif , thanks shirini thumbsup.gif

Here is some information, but for some reason when you click on a picture it gives you information about the picture but then goes to a 404 Error. So, what I did was I did a screen capture a second after I clicked on the picture and saved it in a paint program to read.

http://webmongrel.com/dzone/chinapyramids/

thanks, it looks like a grass hill.

There is a site that I found a while back that talked about the first Westerner to fly over these monuments and encounter them. It also said of the great deal of secrecy surrounding them. For example, archaeologists could not be permitted in due to the government. I will look for the link. I do not know how to post a link though without typing it myself which sucks. Could someone explain how to me?

Edited by ScreaminEagle

I found some links at a site called Crystalinks.com but I am not Cpu savvy enough yet to bring those links directly to you. Someone tell me how? Also, there was a link that talked of some stone disks, with spiral writing, that were found in the 30's by some Chinese explorers along with a grave of frail skeletons with large heads that were not identified. In the 50's or 60's a scientist cracked the code and reported what they had found. I won't spoil it by paraphrasing it. Check it out. It is very interesting....

Edited by ScreaminEagle