Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Picture of a ghost

Roadrunner

sorry if I offended anyone. But I just hate the fact that some pics can be looked at as authentic when its obvious they r not. Like on one show there was a report and a video that a father took and it was backed up by his 6 year old daughter...forgot her age. but it was of a ufo and he was filming from the edge of his house looking up with the roof in plain site and the 'object'. it would go back and forth eratically but always within a vicinity. it was then looked at by a pro and concluded it was not of this world. but if you look closely...you know it was morning dew hanging on a string of web from a spider. the wind was making it jerk back and forth. but in the camera it looks totally differant. just trying to make a point. sorry for the childishness. whistling2.gif

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roadrunner

• IrishBlood

• Thistle

• Cufflink

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey there everyone, i joined up a while ago, but hadnt got around to posting, but felt i had to after listening to a local radio station this morning. Its 2fm, i am from ireland and in the mornings there is a phone in program on it, well this morning there was a ladie who rang in to say that her house was haunted and that she had serious problems getting the spirit to move on,that she was at the end of her tether and all that. She claimed to have taken pics of her children and the ghost appeared in the picture, so the presenter being a bit of a sceptic said he would send a reporter out straight away to the house to check it out, a few hours later he said that his reporter was at the house, and they went over to her live, as this radio show is the most popular in the country a private eye had heard it and decided to take a spin over to the house, as the ladie said where she lived and the guy had a night vision camcorder and when it was switched on they could see the spirit live on the camcorder, anyways here is the pic the lady took, and the link to the actual radio show from this morning, Oh and its the Gerry Ryan show for any one from ireland.

user posted imageclick here to listen

No sorry but anyone can tell thats been photoshopped anyone can do that old prank but that second picture is real as real can get.

Sorry i dont think it is a Photoshop, i think its genuine, The photo was put onto the internet by the biggest radio stations in ireland, after a caller on a show said that her house was haunted and that she was becomming more and more frightened, The story was also covered by the national press, it was a big thing for a week or two! The lady in question also had a priest come out to bless the house and when he was doing so a holy cross fell from the wall. Eventually aftere a week or so two women read about it and decided to go to the house, where they helped guide the ghost from the house. Apparently they also identified the ghost as that of an elderly lady that had died about 10 years previous. I normally would be very sceptical about things but there was so many different sources that could back up the story, that it convinced me there was certainly something in the house.