Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The hartman and curry grid

Ignus Fatuus

According to many, the earth has a network of energy lines that navigates the globe, generally in the same fashion as with latitude and longitude. These are the hartman and curyy grids. Some scientists have even went as far as claiming that these lines cause cancer. In 1929 a german scientist Baron Gustav van Pohl set out to prove that cancer deaths occured to people that were sleeping above powerful water veins. He went to the town of Vilsbiburg in southern Germany, mapped the energy grid in town and found that every single one of 48 recent cancer deaths occured from people that slept directly above these water veins. With help from the mayor of the town, he found that all cancer deaths in previous years, backed the initial evidence.

I live in Kentucky in the United States. A few years ago, I noticed that the small area that I live in was constantly number one in total cancer deaths in the state of kentucky. I decided to do some research and what I discovered floored me. The places in which most of the cancer deaths originated in this area were located near the red river and its tributaries. Now the tributaries in this area are mostly "sinking creeks" a name given to creeks that sink and are for the most part underground. Talking to others and even my doctor about this issue, I was given the usual stare that meant "your an igno, shut up and stay away from me" kind of look. After that the fire fizzled and I stopped investigating for correlations in this matter. Recently I have had a very close friend die of cancer and the thoughts of these curry lines have begun to haunt me again. Does anyone on this forum have any information about this phenomenon that you could share with me? Any ideas, opinions, thoughts?

According to many, the earth has a network of energy lines that navigates the globe, generally in the same fashion as with latitude and longitude. These are the hartman and curyy grids. Some scientists have even went as far as claiming that these lines cause cancer. In 1929 a german scientist Baron Gustav van Pohl set out to prove that cancer deaths occured to people that were sleeping above powerful water veins. He went to the town of Vilsbiburg in southern Germany, mapped the energy grid in town and found that every single one of 48 recent cancer deaths occured from people that slept directly above these water veins. With help from the mayor of the town, he found that all cancer deaths in previous years, backed the initial evidence.

I live in Kentucky in the United States. A few years ago, I noticed that the small area that I live in was constantly number one in total cancer deaths in the state of kentucky. I decided to do some research and what I discovered floored me. The places in which most of the cancer deaths originated in this area were located near the red river and its tributaries. Now the tributaries in this area are mostly "sinking creeks" a name given to creeks that sink and are for the most part underground. Talking to others and even my doctor about this issue, I was given the usual stare that meant "your an igno, shut up and stay away from me" kind of look. After that the fire fizzled and I stopped investigating for correlations in this matter. Recently I have had a very close friend die of cancer and the thoughts of these curry lines have begun to haunt me again. Does anyone on this forum have any information about this phenomenon that you could share with me? Any ideas, opinions, thoughts?

Imaginary lines do not cause cancer... various agents your exposed to cause cancer or at least most of the time IMO.

If you live in a place with above average cancer deaths there is likely something everyone is exposed to in that area that is the root cause for the increased risk, perhaps some sort of chemical exposure you are unaware of.

• Like 1

Interesting post.....I have heard that underneath stone circles and ley lines there are underground

streams that may create a 'special' kind of energy. This energy could be linked to the biological system

.....ie maybe a connection to the nervous system???

So maybe if someone is constantly over this energy....especially sleeping over it....it might be harmful

in some way? Disturbing the physical equilibrium.

Perhaps underground water....streams and springs were marked by our ancestors to indicate this energy,

harness it and possibly use it for purposes that we have forgotten about.

And if it's powerful albeit invisible....innocently sleeping over it could be a problem.

Just a couple of thoughts on the matter...... :tu:

Imaginary lines do not cause cancer... various agents your exposed to cause cancer or at least most of the time IMO.

If you live in a place with above average cancer deaths there is likely something everyone is exposed to in that area that is the root cause for the increased risk, perhaps some sort of chemical exposure you are unaware of.

Good point, but i like the idea of an energy grid underground. Maybe if anyone would be willing to try and prove this theory, they should try and check up on the person suffering from cancer. Do they smoke, drink or anything else? Or maybe there are chemicals in the air that cause cancer. All big factors that people should look into.

I hope it is right though, it's such a nice thought...so long as they don't cause horrible diseases...

Best Wishes, AoM xx

Let me get my info together. It has happened way more than you think.

Good point, but i like the idea of an energy grid underground. Maybe if anyone would be willing to try and prove this theory, they should try and check up on the person suffering from cancer. Do they smoke, drink or anything else? Or maybe there are chemicals in the air that cause cancer. All big factors that people should look into.

I hope it is right though, it's such a nice thought...so long as they don't cause horrible diseases...

Best Wishes, AoM xx

well look at copper as people us it to supposively destabilize earths radiation. My grandmother and aunt have used copper bracelets for years to stop the pain in their wrists. How does this work? People put copper at the corners of their beds to stop certain pains around the world. It works for them. Yes people in this area do smoke, etc.. but they also smoke, etc... in the surrounding areas. Why does the cancer stick to the two counties around me?

• 2 years later...

I had never heard of this until a Holistiic Dr told my aunt she us sleeping over a grid and needs to move her bed. How would you know if you're sleeping over a grid? Is there a way to block it? Does anuone have any more info on this stuff?

• 3 years later...

Sorry to dig up an ancient topic... but

For anyone who found this thread a dead end, search for Slim Spurling, and specifically the book about him titled "Slim Spurling's Universe". There is a lot of info on the Hartmann Grid and related phenomenon.

The Hartmann grid relates to a phenomenon called geopathic stress. For more information: http://www.rolfgordon.co.uk/

The grid can be found through dowsing in the same way water for wells, etc. are located with the technique.

Peace and Tranquility

Geese I'd hate to live on a boat.

• 10 months later...

Geopathic stress is all so much hogwash as far as I have observed. My client, who suffers from Multiple Sclerosis, had a 'diagnostic' and subsequent course of treatment, complete with insulating mats (pieces of what appear to be aramid reinforced ballistic canvas) under bed and wheelchair. The 'diagnostic' process appeared to consist of my client being asked to hold two copper tubes, one in each hand, the same connected by wires to a box and thence to a computer. In my opinion, this could only have measured the body's internal resistance and other, (presumably electro-chemical & nervous), electrical currents. These all described in various graphs and displays on a computer screen (which can be pre-programmed to show all sorts of effects if one desires). Client was then given approximately two litres of dissolved electrolytes to drink; then, after a suitable interlude, was given the same two copper tubes and aforesaid internal resistance, etc., was re-measured. Unsurprisingly, some differences were noted in the two readings. The 'technician'(?) then expounded upon the results, which were declared an obvious improvement upon the first test. Client was then given many various pills and potions to take over the following months, (some of which were homeopathic!) and was told that the Multiple Sclerosis would begin to show sign of improvement soon. The 'technician' then proceeded to expound upon the physical nature of the cure purveyed, unfortunately he mentioned the word "Tachyon". (This is, as far as I know, a purely theoretical and un-observed particle that travels backwards through time.) At that point, had my client been paying for this 'treatment', I would have shown said 'technician' the exact whereabouts of the front door. As the treatment was funded by a well meaning, well off and foolish friend, I decided to say nothing and mark the results.

To wit, Multiple Sclerosis has progressed over the last year as expected, no discernable improvement in any way, at all.

Result?

Well, I leave that to your own discernement.

Edited by 0ccam