Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShadowCrow

Beginner at Kinesis

9 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! How are ya?

I am a beginner at kinesis...and by beginner I mean all I can do is focus a bit of my hand chakra, POSSIBLY open my third eye, make an invisible psi ball (I dont even know if its there, but I CAN see an outline of a ball BARELY!)

I was wonderin if anyone has any tips for me?

great even me i can't see my psi i only feel it.....

hmmm i dont pay much attention in practicing i just do it when i remember..

by the way avatar the last airbender can help...

great even me i can't see my psi i only feel it.....

hmmm i dont pay much attention in practicing i just do it when i remember..

by the way avatar the last airbender can help...

Crap...well then.....is there a wesite where I can watch it online? Ihave seen the first 3 books (up to some point about...zuko helpin ang anf them bein at ancient temple of fire...saw them online then the website died...any other websites?

hehe i dont know elsewhere about the other chapters...

but one thing is for sure that out media today sometimes awakens the inner abilities we possess back then

Crap...well then.....is there a wesite where I can watch it online? Ihave seen the first 3 books (up to some point about...zuko helpin ang anf them bein at ancient temple of fire...saw them online then the website died...any other websites?

psipog.net

psipog.net

Isn't that the site that suggested to EVERYONE who asked for help that they should try psiwheels?

Associate and dissociate your will power simultaneously. Alot of the times when we concentrate too hard on something it clogs the mind up and negates what we are attempting to do completely. A good key to remember is to dissociate yourself from the constant clutter of your thoughts and emotions while still keeping your metal Willpower in your subconscious.

Remember that true power over reality lyes in the simultaneous implementation of a dynamic contradiction.

Hi everyone! How are ya?

I am a beginner at kinesis...and by beginner I mean all I can do is focus a bit of my hand chakra, POSSIBLY open my third eye, make an invisible psi ball (I dont even know if its there, but I CAN see an outline of a ball BARELY!)

I was wonderin if anyone has any tips for me?

telekinesis is not that hard, it took me five years to get it, and four hours a day. pure concentration, energy,lots of energy from your third eye, will power, belief, and pictureing it in your mind that its actually moving, before you move it. size and weight have no meanings. everything is as lite as a feather. start off by putting an object in your hand, and feel your energy of your third eye transfering energy to that object to make it move. its easier from me because i'm an energy vampire, all my life, and i understand energy. and feel it everday, giving and taking