Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cspooky00

strange dreams

6 posts in this topic

ive been having some strange dreams about my tk but most of the things that happen in the dream happen during the following day like some sort of deja vu but in the dream every time i use it some guy is standing there watching and ends up just following me everywhere and watching me. can the dreams be some sort of sign or can i just leave them as dreams.

In a massive generalization, a dream that keeps repeating with little variation is still a message dream.

ive been having some strange dreams about my tk but most of the things that happen in the dream happen during the following day like some sort of deja vu but in the dream every time i use it some guy is standing there watching and ends up just following me everywhere and watching me. can the dreams be some sort of sign or can i just leave them as dreams.

Send the dream to Darkbreed, he might know...

I think it's a message. A sign. A warning, possibly.

What does the man following you look like?

I think it's a message. A sign. A warning, possibly.

What does the man following you look like?

the man in the dream is in a dark black suit and some dark shades but he has no facial expressions or any hair like if hes some sort of secret service agent or something

ok so finaly after a month i have made some great progress it turns out the man in my dream wuz of little importance i actually bumped into him at my job and he offered me a even better one but i turned him down i guess the dream just ment that he wuz watching me but on the other hand my tk has increased along with my focus thanks to prolonged hours of meditation and studying but i guess it really does pay off in the long run.