Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

So is bigfoot half human?

Fugabutacus

From footprints they figured out that Bigfoot has a joint in his foot that only apes and the like have but he also has big toes like only humans have. thoughts?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psyche101

• evancj

• makaya325

• Incorrigible1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doesn't that strike you that the possibility of it being a human foot enlarged is even more of a chance?

EDIT: That sounded a bit snarky. It wasnt supposed to ^_^

Edited by DukeofNoodleness

I believe the op is referring to many who think bigfoot exhibits a "mid-tarsal break." That is, the footprints attributed to the big guy display no arch, like that found on a human's foot. If this is true, it corresponds neatly with the idea many believe is shown in the Patterson/Gimlin film, that Patty walks in a manner completely unlike a human. She walks with a compliant, knock-kneed gait that is quite difficult for a human to duplicate.

Edited by Incorrigible1

no...........bigfoot might be closer to human then the great apes of the world..........

I doubt that, chimpanzee's are closer to humans than they are to other great apes. In fact humans are closer to gorillas than chimps are.

Edited by Mattshark

well, "human like footprints" are exactly what they are "large human like footprints. there are differences btwn human footprints and alleged sasquatch footprints. sas tracks are flat, and are more ape like.

also i have personally studied hair under my 3600x high powered microscope, and performed dna extraction from an alleged bigfoot hair. the hair was inconclusive, do to the fact i accidently sneezed on possibly the greatest find in zoology! the hairs are similiar to human, but lack a medulla, have cut ends, and vary in color. i actually had one of my moms best friend, who works at cold spring harbor, analyze the hair sample. turns out its quite similiar to chimp hair, but their are differences shared. :)

its been a long time since i last posted on here, and i was i admit biased, but their are things that i think but cant put down in words. im no crank or idiot, but i have a strong feeling their is something in the woods of one of the most unaccesible areas in the world. mattshark, neo, psyche, you may think im a delusional idiot for saying this, but the pacific nw may be "searched", but if you were to place it in a place based on remotness, it would be placed on the list "pretty god damn remote". yes, i know people who looked for grizzlies (btw i saw my 1st grizzly last weekend, and it stood up on 2 ft! it looked nothing like sasquatch, but i almost cried bc i felt i might have been man handled by a 1400 pound bear!)

to myself, welcome back!

chimps and alleged "sasquatch's" actually share similiar traits, likely ruling out the possibility giganto is related to bigfoot. some native american masks show a ape like face whistling, a trait female chimps posess. also their is rock throwing, chest beating, branch breaking traits that suggest that sasquatch possibly might be a new member of great ape. in no way is this conclusive, but thiese traits that alleged sasquatch share with chimps definitely should not be dismissed. believers and skeptics should question the 1958 bluff casts, bc i recently found the "toledo castd", which match perfectly with the cast found by jerry crew

To think someone would be walking barefoot in very cold areas. Over the years, you'd think the number of toes on these feet would decrease. So we're looking at a rather large beast with hair covering the top of its feet.

Edited by Orcseeker

To think someone would be walking barefoot in very cold areas. Over the years, you'd think the number of toes on these feet would decrease. So we're looking at a rather large beast with hair covering the top of its feet.

yes thats possible, or we are looking at a 7 ft plus, 800 pound plus freak of nature, or a new sub species of human. it would be expected for something large, hairy, and human like be mistaken for sasquatch

well... really.. i dont think we have any idea, yea, we can guess. but saying as we have never caught one... there is no way to be sure

well, "human like footprints" are exactly what they are "large human like footprints. there are differences btwn human footprints and alleged sasquatch footprints. sas tracks are flat, and are more ape like.

also i have personally studied hair under my 3600x high powered microscope, and performed dna extraction from an alleged bigfoot hair. the hair was inconclusive, do to the fact i accidently sneezed on possibly the greatest find in zoology! the hairs are similiar to human, but lack a medulla, have cut ends, and vary in color. i actually had one of my moms best friend, who works at cold spring harbor, analyze the hair sample. turns out its quite similiar to chimp hair, but their are differences shared. :)

its been a long time since i last posted on here, and i was i admit biased, but their are things that i think but cant put down in words. im no crank or idiot, but i have a strong feeling their is something in the woods of one of the most unaccesible areas in the world. mattshark, neo, psyche, you may think im a delusional idiot for saying this, but the pacific nw may be "searched", but if you were to place it in a place based on remotness, it would be placed on the list "pretty god damn remote". yes, i know people who looked for grizzlies (btw i saw my 1st grizzly last weekend, and it stood up on 2 ft! it looked nothing like sasquatch, but i almost cried bc i felt i might have been man handled by a 1400 pound bear!)

to myself, welcome back!

chimps and alleged "sasquatch's" actually share similiar traits, likely ruling out the possibility giganto is related to bigfoot. some native american masks show a ape like face whistling, a trait female chimps posess. also their is rock throwing, chest beating, branch breaking traits that suggest that sasquatch possibly might be a new member of great ape. in no way is this conclusive, but thiese traits that alleged sasquatch share with chimps definitely should not be dismissed. believers and skeptics should question the 1958 bluff casts, bc i recently found the "toledo castd", which match perfectly with the cast found by jerry crew

You would be somewhat believeable if you took into account all evidence.

Not just that bits that suit your theories.

You still claiming that hair is something special, I know you always mention it lacks a medulla, which is common in human hairs.

Giant mutant Bilbo Baggins?

well... really.. i dont think we have any idea, yea, we can guess. but saying as we have never caught one... there is no way to be sure

Sure there is.

Every creature in existance (particularly warm blooded ones) need to eat regularly, drink and move. All these actions leave traces behind. Let alone the reproductive process. What a howl a Biff Mum must let out at Childbirth, crikey!!!

It is inconceivable we have never found a bone when the few sceintists that do offer the possibility surmise it must be in the PNW by the thousand, and anyone who takes on the PNW as a crusade seems to happily dismiss the rest of the world and drop any conflicting facts alternate reports may offer. As such, it appears to be a sham. As we have many primate precedents on the planet, the idea seems possible, untill you listen to some proof from staunch believers.

yes thats possible, or we are looking at a 7 ft plus, 800 pound plus freak of nature, or a new sub species of human. it would be expected for something large, hairy, and human like be mistaken for sasquatch

That doesn't sound like the Orang Pendek? (Indonesian for "short person")

Hrrmzz, dismissing evidence in favour of entertainment again?

no...........bigfoot might be closer to human then the great apes of the world..........

And he might be a sentient chocolate rabbit that is great with holograms.

Edited by psyche101

Or a hobo covered in a fashioned coat to keep warm with a big pile of dreadies on his head making him look much larger than ususal.

We do have extant hobo's.

+

Parallax error.

Somthing that doesn't exist cant be half human...

Sure there is.

Every creature in existance (particularly warm blooded ones) need to eat regularly, drink and move. All these actions leave traces behind. Let alone the reproductive process. What a howl a Biff Mum must let out at Childbirth, crikey!!!

It is inconceivable we have never found a bone when the few sceintists that do offer the possibility surmise it must be in the PNW by the thousand, and anyone who takes on the PNW as a crusade seems to happily dismiss the rest of the world and drop any conflicting facts alternate reports may offer. As such, it appears to be a sham. As we have many primate precedents on the planet, the idea seems possible, untill you listen to some proof from staunch believers.

we seldomly find carcasses of known animals. look at the wolverine. the last carcass was 1920. 80 plus yrs. no photos on camera trap for 35 days. rare animals are found, but remains are even rarer, since they are smaller than the body itself. its also inconcievable of no footage of hoaxers doing the prank

we seldomly find carcasses of known animals. look at the wolverine. the last carcass was 1920. 80 plus yrs. no photos on camera trap for 35 days. rare animals are found, but remains are even rarer, since they are smaller than the body itself. its also inconcievable of no footage of hoaxers doing the prank

Another elusive animal?

Click me please Even you Makaya.

Another elusive animal that we seem to have some rather extensive statistics on.

Here is a link you should click - wolverine c arcass, killed by Bear. 2002. Interesting. The Wolverine tried to drag an Elk carcass from a Bear, and lost.

Lesson one: don't steal a bear's dinner. Last week, a wolverine - a ferocious member of the weasel family able to kill a caribou - learned this the hard way, according to a team of researchers from the New York-based Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS).

Link #2

Poole, K. G. 1991. Wolverine carcass collections in the western Northwest Territories. Progress Report to June 1991.

Link 3

The above link shows Active Trappers might be able to help you with a Wolverine Carcass.

How can a hoax be a hoax if it is being filmed as a hoax?

Read this? Interesting.

The unmasked strength of the 1967 Bluff Creek film clips hailed legitimacy has long hid behind the film clip viewer's most unbearable, unmentioned, long uncovered, and most missed observation: Okay viewers, try this look at it.........then explain it to yourself.

The observation: 1. Look at him go. 2. See How Small. 3. See the blur 4. Now see "The creature"/(Yakima Man in Suit) become much bigger and watch him move into timberline at left!. 5. No zoom was on camera. 7. Now see the "creature" move off into timberline at right. 7. Why did "the creature" take second walk across Bluff Creek sandbar? 8. This was seen on the original film clip, first copies and all unedited copies. 9. The answer to number 7 is WAKE UP! The film was edited. 10. A retake was done.

There is no other explanation.

There you have it. A furry suspect that enters the tree line the first time on the far left of the screen and then enters the tree line on walk number 2 into the tree line at the far right of the screen. Captured on camera, full proof that the film was shot twice. Conclusion: Full Camera Proof of Film Event Fakery. (Best seen in slow motion). ~Cliff Crook Bigfoot Reports Investigator.

I have given you links to many hoaxes before. Do you need a link to those posts, have you lost your favourites, or do you plain refuse to acknowledge them?

What about Wallaces fake foot collection? Hoaxer on film with tools of his trade.

Once again, the above, and your debate shows it inconceivable that we have no hard evidence of Biff. As such, Biff most likely does not exist.

Where on earth do you get this seldomly stuff? Are you accessing erroneous information, or making those bits up out of your own head?

Edited by psyche101

There's a new theory that says Biggie might be a mutated feral form of human, rather than an ape.

In Russia, recently, a DNA test on the hair from an Armas(sp?) indicated human origins, and not ape origins.

So this might not be a cryptid hunt after all. Rather, we're in search of a family reunion.

Edited by BigDaddy_GFS

An indication of something is not proof

There's a new theory that says Biggie might be a mutated feral form of human, rather than an ape.

In Russia, recently, a DNA test on the hair from an Armas(sp?) indicated human origins, and not ape origins.

So this might not be a cryptid hunt after all. Rather, we're in search of a family reunion.

Makes a lot more sense. Patty appears half Ape and half human. Got to be one or the other.

Somthing that doesn't exist cant be half human...

Actually, humans seem to think there has to be something out there, so it exists in our collective minds. Which are human, which would in fact make Bigfoot half human. Or something along those lines. Who wants a cracker?

Actually, humans seem to think there has to be something out there, so it exists in our collective minds. Which are human, which would in fact make Bigfoot half human. Or something along those lines. Who wants a cracker?

Hrrrmmmzzzz......philisophical Biff...

I'll have a cracker. Pass them here.

cliff crook is also a crank, psyche. their are over a million black bears in na, and theyre not found OFTEN. apply that to a 1000 sasquatch's spaced out. thats 100 times more rare than bears, and probably has more home range than wolverines. you cant just walk into the woods and find any carcass. sometimes its luck. you can spend months in the nw, and never find a carcass. 1 biggie per 100 square miles is a very difficult task. try doing it at night. what if people who saw this thing didnt even say it was sasquatch, but an "bipedal massive ape"

Hrrrmmmzzzz......philisophical Biff...

I'll have a cracker. Pass them here.

Crackers solve many of our toughest problems... well, they're still crackers. Cheez-Its will do?

Crackers solve many of our toughest problems... well, they're still crackers. Cheez-Its will do?

Cracking the hardest problems :tu:

Cheez-Its would be lovely. Thank you. :yes:

Edited by psyche101