Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Believers, what psychic abilities do you have

inkblot

I can gauge people's feelings, I can take on the pain of others to relieve them ( to a certain degree, though it takes a lot out of me. My partner can also do this, which makes it hard when we are intimate lol!). I am also hypersensitive.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I have an emotional radar too, I think that's more common. People have said that I have (at least sometimes) a very, very peaceful presence. According to my horoscope charts I haven't been born with any widely known psychic ability, but that chart just tells what talents and challenges we are born with. I've been studying horoscopes and become a bit better at guessing what stars people are born under, that also develops a way to sense what kind of people you deal with, how those people deal with their worlds. This is a talent everyone should have, at least potentially. Life experiences, recognicing and accepting different sides of oneself help. Two different sides, logic and emotion for example, working together, can be a powerful tool, the more those senses are heightened.

I want to see which abilities are most common, that's all.

Regardless of what some might say, Psychic abilities are rather common in the world of today, people just simply refer to them differently, for example;

Deja Vu - This could be precognition

A gut feeling - This could be empathy

You get the idea.

Personally I inherited Empathy from my mother who got it from her own mother. Now my families are very old Traditional Irish Families. At 16, I learned to control and interpret my empathy and by 19 I had full control over it.

Throughout my life I was subject to Lucid Dreaming states but could never control it until recently.

I also have a form of precognition in my dreams but this was always and still is random, I have no idea how to control it and intrepreting it is quite hard.

I recall a few times as a kid when I was very, very sick and had an out of body experience. In this period I had also hillucinated but this was totally different, in fact the difference was obvious.

Thats about it for me now. I havnt tried TK and to be honest it requires to much time. I dont refer to what I have as Pshychic Abilities, there my natural instincts. In my own opinion.

Edited by Hybrid89

Read Minds - Uncontrollable

Interact w/ dead - Hit/Miss

Predict Future - Searching for 11 people

Read Auras

High Intuition

I did not intend for this to be a debate.

It was always going to turn into a debate :yes:

• 4 months later...

i have a few supernatural abilities i can sense when there a ghosts around and i can sometimes predict things before they happen, i can make a psyball and i am learning to focus it into a sword but i have to stablise myself in the astral projection first but it takes time also anyone can have supernatural abilities but most people are just arrogant and are just to lazy to mess with bettering themselves with it

does the energy comes out of the fingers or palm if i make a ki ball?

does the energy comes out of the fingers or palm if i make a ki ball?

well for KI its the whole hand and it comes from your spirit because its spirit energy

Hello.. I am Clairvoyant, Clairsentience, Claircognizant, Clairaudient, an astral traveller, a medium and a tarot reader. I have done tarot readings with 100% accuracy for about 8 people. It's been a while and I do not do them anymore as they expend a great deal of energy from whether it be physical or psychic.. i don't know. I know when I astral travelled (posted about this already on this site) or read tarot I had this thing where I rocked back and forth. I do it in reading tarot as my visions come.

You see.. in my opinion.. a true tarot reader doesn't just read cards and determine how the cards relate to each other to perceive a plausible outcome for the querent. For me, the experience was always very different. I started out with laying out the cards.. I do not let others touch my cards. I also do not let the querent tell me why they are there. I tell them to let me tell them why. And also I have to listen to their voice so I have them chatter about something random. For me, if a psychic has to ask you why you are there as if they have no idea or get agitated if you tell them 'you should know shouldn't you?' I'd be skeptical.

I start of reading the cards in relation to the postion they fell in (I don't do upside down cards) and how they relate to each other and that begins my reading. But then I start to receive visions. I told a a sister-in-law of my sons godmom detail about a man she would be going into business with. And so she would know I was real.. I gave her accurate descriptions even the scar, where it was and what it looked like and also exactly what he would say to her. I told her this is how she can be certain it is him and I think I let her know they would have an intimate relationship. My prediction came true, she called me excstaticaly to tell me. I have had many people request to pay me for my reading but I never accepted money.

I never accepted money for 2 reasons. 1. I don't believe those placed in the blessed positon to help others ie. a psychic or a minister should be paid for what they do. It is a natural gift that was given to that person and to accept payment in my opinion cheapens the gift as I know God always has my back.

2. The other reason is just in case I was wrong (which I never was). It always felt like I was joking. LIke I'd be in disbelief that people would come to me. At the beginner I always gave the disclaimer that it was for entertainment purposes only! I made sure they understood that. I felt so guilty during that reading but found it difficult a lot of times to hold in my snickering because I felt like I was pulling their leg and it was ever so obvious! Like come on now... these people must either be really gullable or really desperate. I had these feelings even though every reading turned out to happen exactly as I had predicted.

I am getting an angry or frustrated woman.. looks like a woman in the fire that is not liking that I am sharing this info.

Oh.. did I mention that I am not all too comfortable with communicating with spirits. As soon as I sense one that scares me I rebuke it in the name of Jesus Christ and it goes away. My auntie, who passed away in the 1990's used to try to talk to them. She was not afraid.

Oh...btw! Psychic abilities run in my family .. from my Celtic/Cherokee grandmother all the way down to me. She even had a crystal ball... that was real. For some reason there was a leathery looking red rose inside it. Me and my big sis used to wonder how she got the flower in there. But trust when I say this was a real crystal ball.

I hate it when I see scary impressions in furniture. That could be my imagination.

You know.. my little cousin passed away a few days ago. He was about 30 years old, died of a heart attack. I know... so young. The day before he died... I was feeling a stronger than usual longing to see his 2 young children. I 'daydreamed' that I would be taking care of them here with my family states away from where they live. That for some reason he and their mom entrusted me with them as she was going to move down here at a later time. I pictured my family and the kids laughing and me introducing them to new people. Though I love his kids I really wouldn't want to take care of them unless i had to, then I'd do so greatfully. I knew this was an absurd daydream because they have plenty of caregivers where they are... and why would their mom even want to move down here where she really doesn't know anyone. But, nevertheless, it was a daydream.. vivid at times on my mind like crazy the whole day. The next day.. my mom tells me that he died of a heart attack. No one even knew that he had heart problems. This was a healthy young man. Honestly we thought he'd die from gunfire... but he is so kindhearted, loving... he has a plethora of friends who love him as much as family. I know his funeral is going to be huge! I think he tried to live a rough lifestyle though he wasn't. He often exaggerated some of his stories to make them more interesting. I love that boy.. my cousin is greatly missed! Oh and I have predicted death... sometimes via Clairaudient abilities before.. and was right every time. Sometimes it both Clairaudient and Clairsentience. This is the first time I've predicted it like this.

Edited by KIMIKO100ABLE

OMG! I felt a presence in this room that ran me out of here! A very heavy kinda negative presence. I got up, walked out quickly and called for my fiance to make sure someone else was going to be up with me. I had this strong feeling that a negative spirit was going to try to say something to me. I say negative spirit because I didn't feel good about it at all.. it felt kida negative. I have heard spirits call my name or speak in my ear. One time... a little before me and my dog Pikichu saw many spirits cross into the light. My son is psychic too as is my fiance.. and boyfriends before him.

• 2 weeks later...

well me and my mother hawe second sight i have it from around 6-7 and i became interested in those abilities from around 10 yers of age and it surprised me when i read that it runs trough the family wich as i said my mum has it to.

+ if someone dosent know what is second sight its simply you get a sensation of something bad is about to hapen and personaly for me its 90-80% acurate.

and plus sometimes i dream something terible and weary realistic before that day.

E.G. i dreamed black siluet (shadow peple) standing behind the window at eavening kind a dark. and at eavening my sister got hit by the car and sky looked same way as in the dream.

sory for grammar im at school.

+ in some places i feel that i need to get the hell out of there.

Edited by modas