Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What does this mean?

RockabyeBillie

I just had a long conversation with my aunt and learned some interesting things about her. One being that she knows about things before they happen. She doesn't dream it, she just knows about it before it happens. She says sometimes she has a hard time discerning between what is real and what was a vision. She knew about some bridges collapsing before it happened, and was talking about it and telling the details before the news could. It freaked her husband out and he made her stop talking... does anyone know how she can control this so she can tell between what is real and what hasn't happened yet?

also, she told me that when she touches someone, she can see them in a different way. For example, she said when she looks at me, she sees a boy version of me and a girl version of me. I guess that makes sense, for I try to be in the middle, not too girly and not too boyish either. What do you think?

She told me that when she looks at my little sister, she sees a man that is not part of the family. She says it's not like a companion or something, but more like a different family, kind of like what you would see with an adopted child. My sister isn't adopted, but she has never really gotten close to anyone in the immediate family. What could it mean? She also said she sometimes sees fire when she looks at my sister. She is a pretty hot tempered person, could it have anything to do with that?

She also told me that she thinks I have the same abilities as her, but I almost completely close mine out. How do I know if this is true? If it is, how do I open up to it? I'm not sure if I want to because I am afraid of opening up something I cannot close. I'm curious to hear what you guys think about it.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RockabyeBillie

• G_Man

• gigs

• Mahtu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

She definitely has psychic abilities. Even if no one believes her or thinks she is a freak. This happened to

my good friend " growing up " she now is a hella good Past life , and tarot card reader. Among many

other things.

Tell her to get in touch with me , and I will ask my friend to talk to her and or do a reading on her.

Maybe they can share storys.

She definitely has psychic abilities. Even if no one believes her or thinks she is a freak. This happened to

my good friend " growing up " she now is a hella good Past life , and tarot card reader. Among many

other things.

Tell her to get in touch with me , and I will ask my friend to talk to her and or do a reading on her.

Gigs can guide her 4 sure

other things.

i told her to sign up here and ask about it, but she wouldnt do it and told me to ask for her. i'm not sure she would come here on her own, but i can try to get her to. Right now, her daughter gave her a picture of a friend's grandma, who died mysteriously. she is trying to figure out how she died, and said she keeps seeing water and a house, but isnt getting anything more yet.

Well I'm not sure if she CAN find a way to tell the difference if she's had these abilities for a long time. I think that it's just because her visions are so vivid that they feel to her like reality. If she were to try to change that by closing it out it might weaken her abilities. Also, maybe the vision thing is a sort of "spirit sight", like being able to see into a person's heart to see who or what they really are inside. Maybe your sister's soul isn't literally fire but maybe your aunt sees spirits symbolically. And if your aunt's psychic abilities are so strong she's probably right about you. Experienced psychics can be wrong, but you're so close to her that she's probably sensed this about you more than once.