Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My EVP's

Guardian Angel of Fire

I'm starting a new topic so others may hear these on here, i'm posting one atm but will continue to post more as i break them into smaller sections so that i may post them on here. First one is something i cant make out, tell me what you think. :tu:

Tymons_Basement_Ouija_wierd_sound_b4_stop_.wmv

Edited by Guardian Angel of Fire

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guardian Angel of Fire

• Radian

• NoahJaymes

• JustNormal

Heres the second part of that section, again you'll have to listen but this one you clearly hear something and cant tell that it's us.... >.>

Um yah i'll have more evp's as i go too

A little more bout this though, it's near the end pretty much

We arn't wearing any shoes and my floor is carpet, the only wood near by would be the stairs thats about 12 feet away from where we were.

Right-cick, Save target as, then properties and change to windows media player

(dont ask me why it's real player, i saved it as windows media player, and it posted as real player)

Tymons_Basement_Ouija_Tell_Them_to_Stop_.wmv

Edited by Guardian Angel of Fire

Well, shoot, the first one isn't working... I get huge ? on the Real player.. :/

edit.. and the second isnt' working either.. :/

Edited by Shankpin

Well, shoot, the first one isn't working... I get huge ? on the Real player.. :/

edit.. and the second isnt' working either.. :/

Same here!!

ahh.. wondering if it was just me.. ;)

ahh.. wondering if it was just me.. ;)

Right click the links and do save target as then save the document to your computer

(it dosnt have any virus on it i promise)

That's the way i sometimes get some of these sound links to work on here.

Why did you start your own thread when I started one for everyone to contribute to?

sorry didnt notice that, i was in a hurry last night i got home late dad was yelling at me so i had to post quick so i just hit new topic

The second one, wow. I kept playing it over and over....."Help!" ....."Tell them to stop!". Real creepy, indeed.

I'm getting an 'insufficient memory' message and I have a relatively new computer with 2 gig memory and windows Vista, windows media player is up to date.

Members with older systems may not want to click on the recording links, we've gotten several complaints about their computers freezing up and having to re-boot.

*Additionally, this error message is provided by a windows popup with the media player: You've encountered error message C00D11C6 while using Windows Media Player. Additional information is not currently available for this error.

MM

Edited by Magikman

my system is pretty tight here! & Not old at all.

I have a pretty state of the art PC myself...actually ran me close to 3grand for this bad boy....I couldn't even listen.

It's a windows media player file, Real Player does not support them.

I'm getting an 'insufficient memory' message and I have a relatively new computer with 2 gig memory and windows Vista, windows media player is up to date.

Members with older systems may not want to click on the recording links, we've gotten several complaints about their computers freezing up and having to re-boot.

*Additionally, this error message is provided by a windows popup with the media player: You've encountered error message C00D11C6 while using Windows Media Player. Additional information is not currently available for this error.

MM

if you right click the link, save target as, right click the file, click properties, change program to windows video player, then apply and ok, then try to open it...

Yes but honestly man, when a moderator comes on and tells you that the files lag the p*** out of peoples pc's, I doubt you will get a whole lot of "save target as" people...

Well, shoot, I changed it to WMP and then it said I needed a codec... and all my codecs are up to date..

wav files should automatically open Windows Media Player by default settings. Unless someone chooses to use real player as their default, itunes as their default, etc.

Well, shoot, I changed it to WMP and then it said I needed a codec... and all my codecs are up to date..

wierd i had no problem being able to play it at school today, same for a friend, even on a much older computer...

hmmm it has no virus on it, i know that for a fact. I mean honestly if you try the save target and change properties on it, it should work, i had the file condensed down so that it could be posted so it's smaller than 250k but not that small

change properties as in to what?

I don't recall having to that to the other EVPs around here.. but if you say so..

Edited by Shankpin

change properties as in to what?

I don't recall having to that to the other EVPs around here.. but if you say so..

well try it thats all i can say, i do that on each comp i load it on, i know u shouldnt have to but idk why it loads as real player when i've got it set as Windows

well try it thats all i can say, i do that on each comp i load it on, i know u shouldnt have to but idk why it loads as real player when i've got it set as Windows

I opened it up in windows media but i get that stupid thing saying I need a codec, & asking if I want to look on the web to find it.. It's weird, because I've used my wmp since then and before then.. and my codecs are ok..

No, no, no, there isn't any problem with a possibility of a virus......that's not an issue. I'm not an expert on the computer, not sure why there's a problem with the media player not playing the audio file. It isn't really that large, for some reason its just draining system memory. The only thing that comes to mind is that you say you got it to work on your school computer, maybe there's some kind of incompatibility with the version you have on your school system and later versions of the player itself. :unsure2:

Hers loads RealPlayer because she has that designated as her default player. Shankpin, I read recently that people have been complaining that if they upgraded their RealPlayer to version 11 they've started having problems with windows codecs. Apparantly version 10 plays the windows files fine, something I was unaware of till just now. Sorry for confusing the issue.

Edited by Magikman

No, no, no, there isn't any problem with a possibility of a virus......that's not an issue. I'm not an expert on the computer, not sure why there's a problem with the media player not playing the audio file. It isn't really that large, for some reason its just draining system memory. The only thing that comes to mind is that you say you got it to work on your school computer, maybe there's some kind of incompatibility with the version you have on your school system and later versions of the player itself. :unsure2:

My windows is up todate the Windows 10 player, and it should work with any windows player, it might just be something with Vista tho...i mean that is a pretty grid iron program in the computer