Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mark of Orion's Belt

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2008 at 3:36 AM, ECC said:

So, A couple weeks ago I was showering and noticed I had new freckles. I've seen my naked white pastey body a million times and know what it looks like, so it's not a matter of me just suddenly noticing these. As some of you know... I see UFO's quite often, I don't know if it's just because I look at the sky more often or if I always seem to be in the right place at the right time. Tonight I saw another UFO event with a friend, which reminded me of these markings. See pictures below!

EDIT: I used photoshop and circled the markings. I used my camera phone, hopefully you guys can see the markings.

There are also a few more freckles around, maybe they also belong in that group!

For those of you curious about the UFO event I saw with my friend- it was around 9:20pm in San Jose, CA in the hills off of Hicks Road. We were watching the city from the mountains. I noticed a bright star like object out of my drivers side windshield. I said "Check that out! it's probably an airplane, satellite, or maybe even an iridium flare but lets watch it just incase." We watched it till it went over my truck, at this point we both got out to continue to watch it. At this point it had vanished within a 10 second period. We tried searching the sky for about 20 seconds before looking further into the way it was going. What we saw were 2 stars in the sky that moved across together in the exact same movement. There was a bit of space in between these stars but you could still see them moving. They moved down and to the right till we could no longer see them. My friend has never seen UFO's before and always calls me a nerd and teases me but now shes a believer! She claims she saw a third above as if it was a triangle- she said the top one faded out almost immediately and was a little brighter than the others. This isn't the first time I've seen these kind of things happen!

GetAttachment1.jpg

GetAttachment2.jpg

GetAttachment1_1_.jpg

New freckles popping up may mean an overexposure to the sun so I recommend a better sunscreen or stay out of the sun.  As far as the spots on your skin,  honestly, they really don't line up like Orion do they, so you have really stretched to make this connection.  I'm also curious why someone who sees UFOs "quite often" never snaps a photo of one.   Do you only see them at night?  

• Like 1

smilie_school_003.gif

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2016 at 4:24 PM, Shawnafeather said:

Well these are bacteria sorry to burst everyones bubble. And I see ufos every night by the air force I see other strange things too. My friend and I see strings they are almost clear actually they look like the preditor just strings...we know they are real we pull tgem out of the dogs and they react...we burn them kinda with the lighter but they dont really burn they just shribble up and they are forever pulling strings they never end lol crazy im very observant we were talking about the strings one night and same type of materiL appeared but not strings BIG BLOB TYPE I got scared and ran inside. I have otger crazy stuff to talk about too if interested;)

These are definitely NOT bacteria, but regular normal beauty spots, which despite of their triangular arrangement have nothing to do with UFOs. You obviously missed that I was joking. Thank you very much for the long distance diagnosis but my children do not have bacterial growth on their faces.

• Like 2

On 4/11/2008 at 5:36 PM, ECC said:

So, A couple weeks ago I was showering and noticed I had new freckles. I've seen my naked white pastey body a million times and know what it looks like, so it's not a matter of me just suddenly noticing these. As some of you know... I see UFO's quite often, I don't know if it's just because I look at the sky more often or if I always seem to be in the right place at the right time. Tonight I saw another UFO event with a friend, which reminded me of these markings. See pictures below!

EDIT: I used photoshop and circled the markings. I used my camera phone, hopefully you guys can see the markings.

There are also a few more freckles around, maybe they also belong in that group!

For those of you curious about the UFO event I saw with my friend- it was around 9:20pm in San Jose, CA in the hills off of Hicks Road. We were watching the city from the mountains. I noticed a bright star like object out of my drivers side windshield. I said "Check that out! it's probably an airplane, satellite, or maybe even an iridium flare but lets watch it just incase." We watched it till it went over my truck, at this point we both got out to continue to watch it. At this point it had vanished within a 10 second period. We tried searching the sky for about 20 seconds before looking further into the way it was going. What we saw were 2 stars in the sky that moved across together in the exact same movement. There was a bit of space in between these stars but you could still see them moving. They moved down and to the right till we could no longer see them. My friend has never seen UFO's before and always calls me a nerd and teases me but now shes a believer! She claims she saw a third above as if it was a triangle- she said the top one faded out almost immediately and was a little brighter than the others. This isn't the first time I've seen these kind of things happen!

GetAttachment1.jpg

GetAttachment2.jpg

GetAttachment1_1_.jpg

the alignment looks pretty off to me 

On 8/27/2016 at 5:19 AM, Mangoze said:

eureka.gif

My God !   I have that on my chest ..... oh wait .... its a tattoo 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/12/2008 at 4:20 AM, meryt-tetisheri said:

Both of my son & my daughter ( born 4 years apart) were born with exactly the same arrangement of beauty spots on their faces (left cheek). I have never seen a ufo while I was pregnant for example nor did they. However, being a 'wicked' mom, when they being extra annoying, I used to tell them that it was a sign that they are really "changelings" !

I saw a doco on twins ... interesting stuff ; one set lived miles away, different lifestyles , both got sunskin cancer on exact same facial spot, another set; both same heart disease ; another, separated at birth adopted out, bought up in totall different countries and beliefs (one mid western baptist, the other ended up in 'alternative' area  in Denmark, both had similar gestures, hair flick, poses, etc .

apparently genetics carry much more info than we realized ? 

• 2 years later...
On 22/08/2010 at 4:48 AM, SonofArizona said:

A few months ago, i noticed something very odd and cant explain the unexplainable of the scars i have, and it was NOT there before. The scar looks like someone poked you with 3 spike fork so hard and leave the scar. I have small dots scar...Orion's belt well centered, perfect alignment exactly the same as orions belt on top of my private area. Trust me i do know my thing so well. My girlfriend was shocked when she saw that and she doesnt know how to explain so do i neither. I have a foggy memory that i wouldnt wanted to explain in here and woke up with awful headache every morning from nightmare.

At the age of 10 or 11, I was drawn into the picture of King Tut for no reason, so i keep on researching on Pyramids, starmaps, UFO, anything you can name of ever since to now. Im still looking for an answer to this, trying to break the code here and addition the scars to this issue. Can anyone care to explain of what is the meaning of this...the scars of what i have on my thing???

Sorry to join this so many years on.... I’ve just noticed the Orion markings on my hip, two are freckles and the third one is like a small burn. Like small freckle size. Strange as I would know if I burnt myself plus it’s too small for anything I have. I also used to be fasitnated with king tut to the point everything I drew was him.

strange but my parents both seen something in the sky they couldn’t explain when they were young. 

• 1 year later...

I have noticed over the years that this type of image has been appearing on my body.  I have multiple strawberries in orion pattern , I have freckles in the same pattern.  I always wondered if anyone else experienced the same thing.. I cant find anything else in the sky but I just take a glance and there it is.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

I too have Orion’s Belt three moles on my left forearm, I was born with it, and is prominent. I always wondered why I had it or what the significance of it was, plus I am always drawn to the constellation, that and the moon. Maybe I’m a descendant of aliens. 

Am I reading this right? people are comparing freckles or spots to the Orion belt? 

3 spots and they think there is a connection to whats in the Universe??

I can not believe this ridiculousness. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

Am I reading this right? people are comparing freckles or spots to the Orion belt? 

If that's the case, I am the universe.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

If that's the case, I am the universe.

A few freckles and a bit of gas, we are practically a god.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

I can not believe this ridiculousness. 

It's typical that we all seek something about us that makes us "special".  What's the old saying?  The two most important days in our lives are the day we were born and the day we understand why? :) 

24 minutes ago, and then said:

It's typical that we all seek something about us that makes us "special".  What's the old saying?  The two most important days in our lives are the day we were born and the day we understand why? :) 

I do not remember the day I was born, but I know it was important to my mum and dad, and they are the reason why I was born. 

• 1 year later...
18 hours ago, Anthony Wilson said:

Screenshot_20210807-135303.thumb.png.ff67dae5487f4bc2cb5438ea3792b8ea.png

I have only one in the same place.

Apparently they are tiny warts, and harmless.

Btw., I have 3 small moles that form a triangle. But if I post a photo of the place on my body where they are located, I'll probably be banned...

• Haha 2

I had the same thing happen to me about four years ago at age 18. I had never started seeing UFOs until the past few days. I have Orion’s Belt on my lower abdomen. Also in the form of freckles, that just randomly appeared one day, and I had noticed in the shower. Soon after another cluster of freckles in the shape of a triangle appeared on my hip.