Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dowdy

Roswell Autopsy Footage

8 posts in this topic

i know nearly all of you have seen bits of the alien autopsy clip on various shows and probably all of you think it's fake, but i recently downloaded it of KaZaA and it looks flawless to me.

i downloaded the FULL clip which was 60Mb and goes for 16 minutes and i dont see any flaws that are made in it. - Before i downloaded it my brother said it was fake because when they were doing the autopsy they just took the organs out like they were just planted there and weren't connected to anything, but when he saw the full clip it proved him wrong.

So, if anyone can be bothered d/l it go to http://download.com.com/2001-20-0.html?legacy=cnet and scroll down the page and you'll see KaZaA Media Desktop (click on it to d/l), when you d/l that type 'autopsy' or 'roswell' in the KaZaA search field and click on it to d/l it.

It took me about 3 days to d/l but if you got cable it will probably take about 2-3 hours or if you leave your computer on to d/l that and don't search or do anything on the net it could take about 6 hours - less if you d/l at 3-4 Kb/s

if you can't be bothered d/l it and you have seen the full 16 minutes of it, can you tell me where the 'mistakes' are. :sk

ive seen it before and i would say it is very well done if it is a fake.  its not trick photography that's for sure.  the only thing i could see being fake is the alien's body being a very convincingly created model.  

Hi Dowdy, how old is this footage and where was the autopsy carried out? I'm curious...........

it doesn't actually tell what year it is but the camera quality looks like it's from the 40's or 50's (it's in black and white)

there is no commentary in the film or sound - it's a silent film, but it was carried out in a lab (or atleast looks like it was)

Listed below are the reasons why people think that the autopsy footage is a fake:

1, before the autopsy sequence, peices of the debris are shown to the cameraby a military officer, he conveniently never shows his face, or any insignia which would reveal his rank.

2, photographic expert Bob Shell was given two strips f the original 16mm film showing what appears to be a doorway - presumably to the autopsy room and a staircase, these images can be seen at the start of the autopsy, whaen he was asked to authenticate the age of the strips, Shell confirmed that the film was 16mm Cine Kodak Super XX from 1947, however because the creature can not be seen on the samples there is no guarentee that the footage is from this date.

3, the autopsy sequence begins with the camera gliding around the creature, filming full length body shots. according to pauline fowlera movie special effects expert from animated extras in Shepperton Studios England, the position of the rolls of fat above the hips and below the chin are indicative of a dummy made from the body cast of a standing person, also the shoulders are tensed instead of relaxed and lying against the table.

4, when the pathologists enter the room, they begin feeling the creature gently, during 'real' autopsies the body must be moved to carry out all the procedures, the doctors also appear to be feeling for organs beneath the skin, but it is done so delicately that they would not be able to feel the organs.Dr Ed uthman of houston a pathologist said that the pathologist on the footage acted more like an actor in front of a camera rather than someone in a photographic documentation session.

5, who is the figure behind the window? before the footage was released RAy Santilli claimed that president truman could be seen so clearly in the footage that you could read his lips, not only des the man jnot speak but you can not make him out clearly, and why is he wearing a mask when he is standing behind the window.

6, Dr T jansen a dermatologist from the university of munich is trying to prove the footage shows a young girl who died of progeria, a rare genetic disease, he is currently at a loss to explain why the pathologists are wearing biohazard suits and the severe gash on the right knee.

7, the cuts in the skin are made a little too hollywood like, states Dr Uthman, autopsy cuts are deeprer and faster, also the edges of the 'skin' did not retract from the blade as would be expected.

8, after the incisions have been made in the chest area the film cuts the the pathlogists opening up the cest flaps, at no point do we see the skin being folded back, Rod Dickinson a UK special effects model maker says this is because latex rubber a likely choice fr the model wrinkles on bending, when we see the organs there is little that can be recognisedDr uthan says that for a creature that has external organ so much like our own, could not have had some sort of definitive structural internal organs.

9, after quickly removing a few internal organs the pathologists move to the head, again any skin folding sequence is missing hiding any latex wrinkling

10, to end the sequnce the skull is sawn off and the brain removed however we only see the sawing then the film cuts to the brain being taken out Trey Stokes a Hollywood sepecial effects expert says this is because the brain would have to have been placed in the skull.

11, the label on the film cannister makes a breif appearence in the film, although it appears genuine, the department of defense seal was not designed until long afetr the film was supposedly processed.    

wow mate, you've really done your research......it seems to make sense  :sg

ive seen it there is a bit that makes me think that it could be real.

The so called alian blinks when they start working on the head.