Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

So, you're psychic?

early-winter

So, purely for fun. (& because I've taken part in one of these myself & been pleasantly suprised)

Can anybody put their possible psychic talent to the test and tell me anything about myself?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• early-winter

• crtDzyn

• Ignus Fatuus

• Yugure

no I said that I was "psycho"!!

So, purely for fun. (& because I've taken part in one of these myself & been pleasantly suprised)

Can anybody put their possible psychic talent to the test and tell me anything about myself?

Yes, you are very inquisitive to say the least…

Reading is now over...

Gratuities are not required but all will be spent upon a new crystal ball and some more dry ice for the mystic fog machine… :P

lol…Pavot B)

Edited by Pavot

Thanks for the super productive reply.

sorry bud, I'am so bored.

Join the club. hehe.

Go to off topic chat?

I would not have too, but it seems that most posts are not unexplained here. I am of logic and scientific mind, but sometimes that seems to be taboo here if you want discussions on your posts. People only seem to want to talk about trivial matters. Maybe I'll try to tell you something about yourself. You are very sensitive with others emotions, but those people judge you by your cover and do not read the book. You dont always look at the world with a light, but with a puzzled shadowy blanket. I am getting a feel that you are female, about twenty one in age and you are from earth. :P You are very skeptical, but love proving yourself wrong. If I am wrong, I tried. I have strong skepicism with the term "Psychic" even though I have screwed up things that happen all of the time. For example I came out of the woods hiking a week or two ago. It is spring here but for some reason I started singing christmas tunes in my head. The last one that stuck in my head was jingle bells. When I got home and the radio was on I heard "jingle bells" playing on a commercial. I had not listened to the radio for weeks. Premanition? Things like this happen all of the time to me. I just feel that it's coincidence, but for the amount that it happens, sometimes I have a hard time debunking myself.

I'll PM you with the results of what you guessed, just so others don't get any info :P

Is you're name Debra or Debbie? I'm no good at readings...So me prolly wrong...

Are you a blondie or do you have your hair in a ponytail often?

It could be bleach-blonde but I'm not sure because it looks like my cousin's hair (my cousin is natural white-blonde).

Do your eyes change color? like.. hazel one day greenish-grey the next?

i knew you were going to say that!

:P

Let me try. You are an imaginative person.(By looking at your pictures)

Now hmmm let me guess you are 23 years old. With ginger hair. And you live in a 2 storey house. Your house is wood panneling. And i guess long hair too. you let your hair down at home .you live alone. you are somewhat thin.

Ok done. this may not be right. I do need more practise.

And I know you will PM me I have seen in all your other posts already. If you choose to do different, also PM me anyway.

Edited by Sporkling

Let's see....

Once a month you get a tad edgy, but otherwise you're very kind. You have an interest in those things that are unexplained and a few fully explainable phenomenon as well. You seek to portray the beauty that you see in the world around you to share with others.

You live in a country that is surrounded by water... You have hair that moves when the wind blows on it and you get little crusty/gooey things in the corner of your eyes on some mornings.

Close?

Edited by crtbud

Let's see....

Once a month you get a tad edgy, but otherwise you're very kind. You have an interest in those things that are unexplained and a few fully explainable phenomenon as well. You seek to portray the beauty that you see in the world around you to share with others.

You live in a country that is surrounded by water... You have hair that moves when the wind blows on it and you get little crusty/gooey things in the corner of your eyes on some mornings.

Close?

That seemed hard to come up with. :)

That seemed hard to come up with. :)

Hey, not everyone's a natural... I had to strain a bit :)

All I could tell you about yourself is that you are curious to see the results of this test. Other than that, nothing. Sorry.

You were born in England on November 9th 1983. Your parents are John and Melissa. You have two siblings; Steven, and Kristina. You were always a jolly kid with lots of friends however that all changed when around the age of 16 you discovered that you were not like the other kids. No,your special, your real parent are from a far away galaxy and they send you to earth to protect you from the war waging on your homeland.

I'll PM you..... ;)

Let me try again. Hmm your favourite coloue is yellow, you love bubble baths or just sitting in a bathtub for hours, you eat a lot, you work at some tall building, you have some problems with your car, you can't drive, you got scolded sometime earlier, you get car-sick? you don't like your eating habits. you love reading, you love to sing, you love fluffy animals. You hate bugs, you hate butterflies, you love supper even though you know that its unhealthy, you are not in the best of mood currently but your mood will improve after an even worse spell. Then you'll be happy. Ok done. Send me the results. bye bye

Glad I could be of service ^_^

Very well done pictures, btw

Edited by crtbud