Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pineal Gland awakening ?

NickT

Hello Everyone.

This is my first post on your forums.

Last year, on a few occasions, I have had experiences that i could not explain. After some research I stumbled upon this forum and the source of my experience, the 'pineal gland'. I will try to explain them to my best ability.They occured while I was extremely relaxed, in a deep sleep. While sleeping, i felt great pressure on my body as well as the center of my brain. As I Woke up i could not control my body. Although I was semi-asleep I felt a floating sensation. This experience greatly frightened me, so I fought the sensation in order to regain the control of my body. Once i have fully awaken and was able to move, my Head was throbbing. As soon as i opened my eyes, there was an extremly LOUD Crack at the root of my brain. It hurt for a bout 5 minutes, no less. I usually lay still until the pain wore off, because i thought i had high blood pressure that caused the pain and such. I'm 23, so the blood pressure isnt an issue here.

The experiences have been occuring for about 3 months, once or twice a week. But i learned how to quickly block the sensations and regain the control of my body ( What a fool i was to do that). After a year or so since my last experience, i have by random chance watched a documentary that was talking about the 3rd eye, the pineal gland, the poping sounds. I instantly recalled my experience and thought to myself, why did I try to Block them, rather then try to fully experience it. I dont know what caused my pineal gland to act up like that. I have tried not to sleep for 2 days and then go back into a deep sleep, and activate the pineal gland but in vein.

About 3 weeks ago I have taken up Qi-Gong/Chi-Gong. I meditate on a daily basis, trying to excite my pineal gland. So far nothing yet.

Did anyone have such an experience or know the cause what could have triggered it. The cracking sound in my head was so loud as if someone shot a gun near my ear. Not to mention the headache afterwards.

Sorry for such a long post, but I'm very very curious. Maybe i have some dormant abilities that i need to wake up and learn to control?

Thank You in advance.

Nick.

• Like 1

Maybe it's now been activated and doesn't need to pop anymore?

I've read/heard that the pineal gland actually has a similar physical structure to the eye.

Ie. it has 'rod and cones' (think this the right description...without looking it up) like our

eyes.

Crystal Sage has a very informative thread here on the Pineal Gland....you could do a search.

Also I recently saw an excellent video called 'The 2012 Emigma' by David Wilcock.....you could

do a search on Google Videos for it......he had a LOT to say about the pineal gland....that I think

you would find interesting.

Welcome to the forum..... :tu:

Sounds like astral projection/sleep paralysis...Doesn't sound like the pineal gland(The Third Eye) is the issue here...

The floating feeling was caused by you're spiritual body sepearting from you're physical...The pooping sound is what alot of people hear durin speperation...I've heard it when tryin to AP also, it's a very neat experience...

Edited by Heartagram3200

Thank you guys from the prompt responses. I will sure look into the Crystal Sage topics as well the video.

In response to heartagram3200; The reason i said third eye/ pineal gland is because people say that the pineal gland makes the poping sound in your head followed by great headaches. I did not hear the sound around me or throughout my body but from Inside my head in between the ears.

I will be trying a new excersise for the next 2 weeks to replicate this scenario. I will let u guys know how it goes.

Thank you guys once again.

The sound you are describing is very similar to what is described by many individuals that have experienced deprogramming from cult involvement. Hence the expression ``snapping out of it ``during the final stages of a deprogramming session those who finally break away from intense brainwashing describe a loud crack within their heads.

Within the business it is usually considered a sign of healing and with out any harmful side affects. As to what is occurring physiologically I am not sure what actually is happening. I have heard of some people experiencing it at a moment of enlightenment or inspiration.

The sound you are describing is very similar to what is described by many individuals that have experienced deprogramming from cult involvement. Hence the expression ``snapping out of it ``during the final stages of a deprogramming session those who finally break away from intense brainwashing describe a loud crack within their heads.

Within the business it is usually considered a sign of healing and with out any harmful side affects. As to what is occurring physiologically I am not sure what actually is happening. I have heard of some people experiencing it at a moment of enlightenment or inspiration.

Wow, I've actually had that popping noise happen to me before when I was reading a book on cosmology and sat outside and smoked a cigarette while contemplating the nature of the universe. To be honest, I thought something really bad had just happened in my brain and I was pretty freaked out about it.

As far as the pineal gland goes, I think it only has the eye properties in reptiles, but I could be wrong. And I think its purpose is to excrete DMT into our blood stream which causes us to have dreams and hallucinate.

Edited by bleedingelite

I have felt it myself, like, I'll be doing some random activity, and it will feel as if me vein popped in the bakc of me head, and I cant move...To entirely diffrent things though I bet...

Hello Everyone.

This is my first post on your forums.

Last year, on a few occasions, I have had experiences that i could not explain. After some research I stumbled upon this forum and the source of my experience, the 'pineal gland'. I will try to explain them to my best ability.They occured while I was extremely relaxed, in a deep sleep. While sleeping, i felt great pressure on my body as well as the center of my brain. As I Woke up i could not control my body. Although I was semi-asleep I felt a floating sensation. This experience greatly frightened me, so I fought the sensation in order to regain the control of my body. Once i have fully awaken and was able to move, my Head was throbbing. As soon as i opened my eyes, there was an extremly LOUD Crack at the root of my brain. It hurt for a bout 5 minutes, no less. I usually lay still until the pain wore off, because i thought i had high blood pressure that caused the pain and such. I'm 23, so the blood pressure isnt an issue here.

The experiences have been occuring for about 3 months, once or twice a week. But i learned how to quickly block the sensations and regain the control of my body ( What a fool i was to do that). After a year or so since my last experience, i have by random chance watched a documentary that was talking about the 3rd eye, the pineal gland, the poping sounds. I instantly recalled my experience and thought to myself, why did I try to Block them, rather then try to fully experience it. I dont know what caused my pineal gland to act up like that. I have tried not to sleep for 2 days and then go back into a deep sleep, and activate the pineal gland but in vein.

About 3 weeks ago I have taken up Qi-Gong/Chi-Gong. I meditate on a daily basis, trying to excite my pineal gland. So far nothing yet.

Did anyone have such an experience or know the cause what could have triggered it. The cracking sound in my head was so loud as if someone shot a gun near my ear. Not to mention the headache afterwards.

Sorry for such a long post, but I'm very very curious. Maybe i have some dormant abilities that i need to wake up and learn to control?

Thank You in advance.

Nick.

Let me get this straight. For about three months you have been having these issues? Issues that force you to concentrate to regain control of your body? You felt weird pressure in your body and brain followed by a popping sound followed by 5 minutes of pain? You have not ruled out high blood pressure because being 23 doesnt mean jack when it comes to HBP?

Heres an idea, stop trying to diddle some gland and go to a freaking doctor. When your'e laying on the floor unable to operate half your body or something maybe then you can call on this gland to help you out. Go to a doctor and stop talking nonsense on the internet. Yeesh.....

Kevin A.

I think it could be the pineal gland awakening as you say, but just to be sure i think you should consult a doctor, safety first.

My advice is to watch the dvd From Beyond. It covers the subject of popping pineal glands in concise and graphic detail.

Are you on any SSRI's? On another note any changes to the pineal gland can lead to alterations of reality including hallucinations.

Are you on any SSRI's? On another note any changes to the pineal gland can lead to alterations of reality including hallucinations.

If by SSRI u mean any medication, then No. Im not on any meds. I've talked to my doc and he does know. The only thing he could think of was narcolepsy . But usually people have sleeping disorders, uncontrollable dozing off, constant state of sleepiness with narcolepsy. I sleep normally. I dont play with my sleeping habits either, so i dont suffer from the usual narcoleptic symptoms.

yeah - i can remember being about 13 or maybe 14 & my girlfriend at the time (stacey) woke my penial gland up for the 1st time. those were good times. :w00t:

nah - i'm just kidding. i would go with sleep paralysis. it sounds like all the common symptoms to me.

you may also want to take kevin's advise & have a full screen/panel of tests done by a health care professional to rule out anything serious.

Edited by SoulFire

Go on a spartan diet, don't intake any sugars, carbs, or anything bad in general. Avoid flouride in completely, brush your teeth with teeth stain remover(recommend rembrandt), and stop using CRT Monitors/TV's and stop being exposed to very high voltage electrical lines.

It's a magneto sensitive gland and is suppressed and calcifys as life goes on and due to inactivity.

Just some suggestions.

Wow, I've actually had that popping noise happen to me before when I was reading a book on cosmology and sat outside and smoked a cigarette while contemplating the nature of the universe. To be honest, I thought something really bad had just happened in my brain and I was pretty freaked out about it.

As far as the pineal gland goes, I think it only has the eye properties in reptiles, but I could be wrong. And I think its purpose is to excrete DMT into our blood stream which causes us to have dreams and hallucinate.

What cosmology book were you reading?

It's theorized that DMT is released by the pineal gland during near death experiences which explains some of the out of body experiences and hallucinations. Also, excess release of DMT results in "alien abduction" -like experiences. From the wikipedia on DMT.

I've heard these loud bangs before too, but don't remember what triggered them. now I'll pay more attention.

For interesting reads on neuro-theology, check out www.brainmind.com

• 3 weeks later...

I've had a similar "crack" experience a few days ago

During an AP session I heard a very clear yet gentle "crack" right between in ears,in the middle of the head.

Meanwhile,I saw a bright light coming into existance next to my bed (while eyes closed in a dark room at 2am)

It stayed there for a second or two,and popped back out of perception.

(I had actualy been "asking" for help to AP,which might explain the bright light popping in & out of existance)

This clearly indicated to me that I have succeeded in opening my pineal gland (crack at pineal gland position + ESP or Third Eye Perception)

Personaly,I believe the third eye "feeds" on elektromagnetic energy/kundalini/Light energy whatever U choose to call it.

Gaining control of this "energy" (aka intense vibrations & sensations) allows you to focus this energy onto your third eye (visualize light/energy at the center of your head)

doing this during meditation sessions will eventualy activate it (tho you may have to do this for several weeks)

it seems AP greatly helps in your offers to open the 7th chakra aswell ^^

Edited by darksoul_

You can't "awaken" your pineal gland. It is an organ, like any other organ, and it produces melatonin.

What about the theory that it will become calcified if we do not actively 'use' it? aka awakening and keeping it awake?

I've had a similar "crack" experience a few days ago

During an AP session I heard a very clear yet gentle "crack" right between in ears,in the middle of the head.

Meanwhile,I saw a bright light coming into existance next to my bed (while eyes closed in a dark room at 2am)

It stayed there for a second or two,and popped back out of perception.

(I had actualy been "asking" for help to AP,which might explain the bright light popping in & out of existance)

This clearly indicated to me that I have succeeded in opening my pineal gland (crack at pineal gland position + ESP or Third Eye Perception)

Personaly,I believe the third eye "feeds" on elektromagnetic energy/kundalini/Light energy whatever U choose to call it.

Gaining control of this "energy" (aka intense vibrations & sensations) allows you to focus this energy onto your third eye (visualize light/energy at the center of your head)

doing this during meditation sessions will eventualy activate it (tho you may have to do this for several weeks)

it seems AP greatly helps in your offers to open the 7th chakra aswell ^^

The pineal gland also has rods and cones like an eye.

Heres a great movie that talks about various subjects like the pineal gland and how it relates to our lives and 2012

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_QTTEYFB8D8

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LJM9LLA1pGk

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5l20CHEuU2Q

Theres the first 3 of 10 im tired of copying and pasting lol.

What about the theory that it will become calcified if we do not actively 'use' it? aka awakening and keeping it awake?

In sighted people and other animals, it is actively in use every day. It acquires calcium deposits ("brain sand") anyway. It is a matter of age, not use.

Edited by eight bits

activate in the sense of "mind awakening"

much like one can "awake" his kundalini/energy whatever you wish to call it.

its always active,but not neccesarely "awakened" or raised to a higher level of functioning or vibration.

It is my understand Clovis, that we all use it to some extent or it would become calcified. Those who use it as a pratice, in the way you describe, will allow it to grow. It will actually become physically larger. I suspect that this condition would be seen as a problem to the medical community because they would not understand how it got to be that way.

John

do you guys know if the pineal popping is only a one-time thing in order for you o be activated for the rest of your life? because i read that it is a 'chord' in your brain (where the 'silver chord' saying comes from) that has to detach itself/break itself from a certain other area of the brain (sorry for the lack of clarity) in order to set the pineal gland free. i also read that the popping is due to some electrmagnetic activity, and is not physical in it's noise-making properties. But in either case the pineal gland (soul) and the pituitary gland (personality) have to become balanced with each other in order to create a mutual electromagnetic shield around the two, for your astral body to seperate from your physical body, and this is represented by the popping sound.

anyway all i wanted to know is whether or not its a one time thing???! anybody know?