Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Could someone give me a reading please

Mia Camille

These days i feel the need to know where i'm going. I need something to hold on too so if some of you gifted people could help me out i would appreciate it alot: I have 2 questions: first is if you see me getting pregnant anytime soon and second question do you see me moving anytime soon.

I really hope someone can answer my questions, thank you!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mia Camille

• bigwedgie

• Yugure

• stevemc2

These days i feel the need to know where i'm going. I need something to hold on too so if some of you gifted people could help me out i would appreciate it alot: I have 2 questions: first is if you see me getting pregnant anytime soon and second question do you see me moving anytime soon.

Hello. :)

I use Nortic Stones to do my readings. I do not use cards. In my readings, I pull out of the bag a total of 3 stones that will determine an answer. Please note that this does not tell the for-certain future, but it tells a strong possibility of your future if you follow the guidance that it gives.

I will give you the information in the order I receive it, which is 1st stone, then 2nd, then 3rd, and what it means.

Please keep an open mind and know that I am being honest in what the stones tell me.

Two situations...

the first situation, aka pregnancy, says this:

1. Overveiw (aka the situation or what you have already done or considered) :

Eihwaz-Defense. There is an obstacle in your way and you have considered that delays may prove helpful. You weren't ready to pass-forward enthusiastically. You are trying to foresee consequences before you act.

2. Challenge (something you must do for the desired result.)

Fehu-Possessions. Look at the meaning of happiness in your current life. Consider what you already have, especially in times of prosperity. Find the line between "enjoying success" and "behaving recklessly"

3.Action

Uruz- Strength (in reverse)

"without eyes to see and ears to hear, you might fail to take advantage of the moment." This stone should alert you or offer clues in form of minor failures and disapointment to find what you really want. This calls for serious thought on your relationship with yourself. Consider the cycle of death and rebirth, the endless going and return. Everything we experience has a beginning, a middle, and an end, followed by a new beginning. Don't be discouraged.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second situation, about moving, says this:

1. Overview

Thurisaz-Gateway (in reverse)

A quickening of your development is indicated. Yet, in times of growth, you will have reason to halt along the way. Reconsider the old while integrating the new. If you are undergoing difficulties, remember this: the nature of your passage depends on the quality of your attitude, the clarity of your intention, and the trueness of your will. Don't let yourself "suffer over suffering". This stone demands contemplation. Hasty desicions at this time may cause regrets, for you will do them from a weakness or deceiving quality of your own motives and you will create more problems from it. This means you have been still and worry about if it's a bad choice..

2. Challenge

Berkana-Growth (in reverse)

Aspects of your character are interfering with the growth of a new life, and you might feel dismay from failing to take a right action. Instead of dismay, you need to have diligence. Examine the situation, your role in it, your needs, and the needs of other people around you. Are you placing your wants before the needs of others? Strip away everything until you can figure out the obstacles in this situation, then correct it slowly.

3. Action

Mannaz-The Self

You are the starting point. Only clarity and willingness is effective now. Correct the relationship with yourself and the Divine (or your God). Remain modest, and avoid being closed, narrow, and judging. Remain receptive to your impulses and their meanings. A time of major growth and rectification is coming, but this must come BEFORE progress. 'Nothing in excess' and 'know thyself' come to mind.

The way the stones told me this reminded me of my best friend.. she moved out of her house because she hated her Mother for some reasons that were never explained to me, it was always "just because she's my mom". She moved out with a man who she fell to quickly in love with and he became abusive, because she couldn't communicate what she needed/wanted and he got mad at her for it. She made a bad choice because she acted too quickly. She only realized when she came back home to her mom that her mom wasn't the problem- it was her own communication skills that needed work.

Please tell me if this was helpful at all, or accurate. The ruins do not read "for-certain" but they read "a good possibility if you undertake the Challenge". If you want, even PM to talk about the results or other things about your questions

Well I don't know if I can give you a reading, but just a friendly 'heads up', putting your faith into a stranger's 'reading' may not be so wise. If you want a reading, go see someone you trust, an older wiser person you look up to, and pour out all your concerns to her or him, and see what advice you get. Then do it again with 2 more older wiser people you trust, then wait a few days and use your intuition to see where you're going, if you are going anywhere! Sometimes we think we need to go somewhere when if we were more aware we'd see that where we're out is great!!!

As for the pregnancy thing, only a doctor can answer that, after doing tests.

In summary, the answers we seek from others' readings are really within ourselves, if we seek advice and reflect on matters.

If you go ask 5 psychics, you'll get 5 different answers, and be out of a bit of money also....

Well I don't know if I can give you a reading, but just a friendly 'heads up', putting your faith into a stranger's 'reading' may not be so wise. If you want a reading, go see someone you trust, an older wiser person you look up to, and pour out all your concerns to her or him, and see what advice you get. Then do it again with 2 more older wiser people you trust, then wait a few days and use your intuition to see where you're going, if you are going anywhere! Sometimes we think we need to go somewhere when if we were more aware we'd see that where we're out is great!!!

As for the pregnancy thing, only a doctor can answer that, after doing tests.

In summary, the answers we seek from others' readings are really within ourselves, if we seek advice and reflect on matters.

If you go ask 5 psychics, you'll get 5 different answers, and be out of a bit of money also....

Yugure: thank you i'll pm you.

Stevemc2: thanks for the advice, i get where you're coming from!! :yes:

If anyone else would like to take a shot at it would be very nice of you!

Edited by Mia Camille

I simply do not believe that you can have/give readings over the internet. It's just a very firm belief of mine. In order to give someone any kind of reading I beleive you have to have some direct contact with that person.

Which is why I'm sure there are those willing to give you a reading, you need to get that reading from somewhere OTHER than the internet. Find someone face to face.

If you have the money to want a baby, you can gather the money to find a professional :)

Good Luck! :wub:

Please Please Please never pay anything to anyone who claims to have any psychic ability.

The true answers to both your questions is "your guess is as good as mine"

Thankfully in England the trading standards will next month be enforcing the new fraudulent mediums act which means psychic's will no longer be able to offer wooly advice for money .....obviously forums and none charging 'sensitives' will be able to give advice under the entertainment banner but if you did pay to see anyone and they answered your questions but it never came true you can take them to court!

I don't know about the law in Quebec but I do know that you will not find the answer to either of these questions by giving any of your hard earned money to a psychic ....... its cheaper to just ask the question and throw a coin in the air, same probability of truth but you get to keep the coin

Good Luck with both your desires

Please Please Please never pay anything to anyone who claims to have any psychic ability.

The true answers to both your questions is "your guess is as good as mine"

Thankfully in England the trading standards will next month be enforcing the new fraudulent mediums act which means psychic's will no longer be able to offer wooly advice for money .....obviously forums and none charging 'sensitives' will be able to give advice under the entertainment banner but if you did pay to see anyone and they answered your questions but it never came true you can take them to court!

I don't know about the law in Quebec but I do know that you will not find the answer to either of these questions by giving any of your hard earned money to a psychic ....... its cheaper to just ask the question and throw a coin in the air, same probability of truth but you get to keep the coin

Good Luck with both your desires

Actually its better to go to a psychic. cause if the psychic is autentic, its good for obvious reasons.

If the psy is not real, a human advise will lighten things up.

But they should be real. I don't see why they what to be fakes.

Edited by Sporkling

Show me a real psychic :wacko: ..... let me tell you about yourself using only my psychic power and if I am close let me know .....

Sporkling

Your in the US and I am seeing a southern state, the letter G is large in your life, I see you in a creative situation, some kind of art or drawing and the middle part of September is important for you...... well any good so far?

Mia Camille

You ask about children but I already see you with several children, you are also involved in caring for other children in some way, workwise, despite recent dissapointment in the family I see an opportunity will present in the near future .... the number three is important, I see the country France, the letter D is near to your heart.

Edited by bigwedgie

pregnant yes , a girl,born in winter her name will be something with a n or c

not sure about moving but london comes to mind when I think about it