Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KathrunGrimez

seeing things

7 posts in this topic

many times in the middle of the night i wake up to what looks like someone walking in front of my bedroom door but there is actually no one there because everyone in my house is asleep

some people say im just seeing tthings and its a phase or something but a phase eventually goes away right? well this is becoming a regular thing and its kinda creepy: a couple times iv seen a women in a old timey dress and other times its a young child asking to play... just wondering wut does it all mean ...?

Posted (edited)

many times in the middle of the night i wake up to what looks like someone walking in front of my bedroom door but there is actually no one there because everyone in my house is asleep

some people say im just seeing tthings and its a phase or something but a phase eventually goes away right? well this is becoming a regular thing and its kinda creepy: a couple times iv seen a women in a old timey dress and other times its a young child asking to play... just wondering wut does it all mean ...?

What does it all mean???

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Strange question in relation to your post

Well, There are a few possibilities

It either means:-

A ) You are seeing the ghost of a woman and child

B ) You are dreaming

C ) You are imagining this

D ) Like the old saying goes - Your eyes are playing tricks on you

E ) You are insane

Doctor Joey advises you perform a ouija board and try and contact these lingering spirits. Or alternatively try speaking with them. If indeed this is all in your head - I'd seek counselling or help

;)

Edited by JoeyBombs

many times in the middle of the night i wake up to what looks like someone walking in front of my bedroom door but there is actually no one there

This is an ordinary feature of human experience, hypnopompic hallucination.

Everything sounds worse in Latin and Greek. But it is a sleep disorder, and so consultation about it may well be covered by medical insurance in the United States. If it bothers you, then you should see about getting it fixed.

If it doesn't bother you so much, then you may wish to consider pursuing "lucid hallucination," which may be great fun, just as many people enjoy lucid dreaming.

Either way, welcome aboard.

Hmm... I've had a similar experience, but only once -- partially because I sleep with my bedroom door closed most of the time. Have you tried shutting the door when you sleep?

Hmm... I've had a similar experience, but only once -- partially because I sleep with my bedroom door closed most of the time. Have you tried shutting the door when you sleep?

well i havent been able to... my door is broken and wont close at all

It's strange to read this today, as last night I suddenly recalled an experience which happened to me as a child. I woke up and saw a white figure looking round my door. There are lots of explanations - namely that it might have been my sister getting up in the night or my parents checking on me, but my memory is of a figure that is all white - not the different colours of clothes, skin and hair that I would see if it was a member of my family. It also could have been a dream or a halucination. After all this time I'll probably never know!

Hmmm. I hallucinated seeing a Tiger walk into my room once. it was kinda wierd to say the least. :tu: