Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Deja Vu / Precognition

Stonewolf_AOD

So this is a topic that I have a great amount of fun discussing, and its one of the hardest debates within any skeptic's mind. So here's the debate: Is there a connection between Deja Vu and Precognitive dreams? I'll give an example of mine: I have been dating this girl named Lexie who I only met last summer, and for the longest time I felt as if I had known her from somewhere. Then, about two months ago, I went through my old journal from 5th grade (I'm a senior mind you) and found an entry the discussed a strange dream I had where I was hanging out with a beautiful (in my opinion of course) girl with reddish brown hair with blond streaks, who wore glasses, was short, had amazing hips, and had steel blue eyes. Now I know that unless I show you my journal, I cant prove that the entry exsists, but I'm not trying to prove anything, simply opening a discussion. However, here is a picture of my girlfriend and I taken last month. So is there a connection between precognitive dreams and deja vu, or are the two completely seperate things?

post-35507-1208901727_thumb.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stonewolf_AOD

• NoahJaymes

• Mia Camille

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL, whoa wait a minute. Not doubting your entry but you were thinking about a girls amazing hips in 5th grade?

;] What can I say!? I was a very..........advanced 5th grader lol

hummm good question, i have no clue though..anyone else?