Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

does anyone else feel a change is coming?

telirium

is it just me or has anyone else been waiting for something monumental to take place? maybe social chaos? maybe ufo contact? maybe time travel? or maybe its all just wishful thinking? but if thats the case then i want to know why i have these, at times, overwhelming feelings of a desire for a change of pace?

It could be your inner guidance system is encouraging you to adjust your worldview perceptions in some way.

As I see it we, as a culture are on the verge of a major shift in awareness. Specifically in the area of thoughts and energy. I can do not understand what you mean by a "change of pace" so it is hard to suggest anything. I do know that almost everyone has that uneasy feeling. The subconscious understands the shifts in perception that will take place. It is trying to figure out the best way to assist the conscious mind on how to make the necessary adjustments.

John

• 1 month later...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• John from Lowell

• BlackFrost

• (Moonlight)

The revolution could be:

1. UFOs

2. Nuclear Holocaust (not just the US and Russia have nukes anymore).

3. Matrix-type of lifting the veil. The world takes the red pill. Solving of paranormal phenomenon.

4. Second coming of Christ (evangelical types are very antsy nowadays).

5. Collapse of the United States. Nations come and go. If you look at a map of Europe from 1800, you will see.

Keep in mind that people have been predicting the end of the world for thousands of years, watching for signs.

The old-school mentality was to be safe, don't rock the boat, wait for good things to come to you.

Now people think that they may not have forever to wait around for things to be right. They many not have a chance to grow old.

Well i guess it was #5.Although it isn't just the United States.(Although the U.S. is really helping to destroy the economy) and it is taking the rest of the world economy down also.So i would say the WORLD's economy is what we all felt.Since it does affect all of us,there is the proof that we did indeed feel it coming.And from here,it's all downhill.So the collective mind's did predict this,and the proof is that we are all in for major suffering.And this is just the begining...well it was nice knowing we had the ability to sense the major collapse that hasn't even hit it's peak...yet.It's been nice knowing some of you.Take care,anyway possible.~soldierspy,Allegory,Never Here~

is it just me or has anyone else been waiting for something monumental to take place? maybe social chaos? maybe ufo contact? maybe time travel? or maybe its all just wishful thinking? but if thats the case then i want to know why i have these, at times, overwhelming feelings of a desire for a change of pace?

I'm not really a big beliver in paranormal stuff (or anything un prooven). But I've had a feeling like that in the back of my mind now for a long time, maybe 10 years. It's a feeling of something bad is brewing but can't see what.

Could just be a natural reaction to events which have happened over the past years. I have always been a bit on the distrusting side, so maybe I just see the bad qualities in things/people. I most off all dislike politics and religion and thats what seems to be shuved in our faces at the moment :P

Edited by Finity