Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Brain to Chip

mechanicalcorpes

Im pretty sure it was Arthur C. Clarke who said that the human brain is about 4 terra bytes large.

Does anyone have any information on this topic

thanks

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mechanicalcorpes

• Nethius

• PsychicPenguin

• geeohn

Top Posters In This Topic

not familiar with Arthur C. Clarke, but i doubt anyone can say how "large" our memory is......... as no one has completely filled their brain!

not familiar with Arthur C. Clarke, but i doubt anyone can say how "large" our memory is......... as no one has completely filled their brain!

I see you've never taken Organic Chemistry... tongue.gif eek, that'll fill up pretty much anyones brain...

I don't know if you really could measure a human mind's storage in digital terms. I think the beauty of the human mind is the fuzzy logic that can be used to associate completely different items. I think that there are going to have to be some huge leaps forward in technology before computers can come close to working in the same fashion as human brains do.

Some human brains contain more information than others tongue.gif

Would Steven Hawkings brain take up the same space as Zak Dingle? I doubt it

I see you've never taken Organic Chemistry

You mean about hydrocarbons and so on and so forth? huh.gif Isn't that..um..really...easy blink.gif Tell you what does fill up the brain though...*taps the top of her head, as a slide show of Chris Jericho's best matches start playing somewhere in there* happy.gif