Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
UM-Bot

Man claims responsibility for new Phoenix lights

6 posts in this topic

user posted image rA North Phoenix man has claimed responsibility for the red colored lights that formed a square, and then a triangle, that were seen floating over phoenix late monday, a sight reminiscent of an unexplained 1997 sighting that has become part of the area's lore.

: The man, who did not want to be identified, told 3TV he attached lit flares to helium balloons with fishing line, and launched them a minute apart from each other from his back yard.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: Fox News

Then the Phoneix Police Dept. pilot should have said so in the first place. I do not believe in UFO's in the alien sense, but I am a thinker. Something about this "report" seems odd.

Yeah, there tired of the original event of '97. Upshowmanship, is in order.

It's not good practice, however, for the media to shoot shoddy video, enhance it so that it is more descript, then claim unidentified. Especially after the Terrorist attack on NYC.

To say a air space is violated, and they're standing around staggered, again, is prompting for someone to take advantage. Protocols or no, they should have done something. Besides say they're clueless.

But, say as you do, see as you will, I guess...

So......you want a lollipop or something right?

I am a firm believer in the Paranormal Phenomenon, there is a reason for everything in life. I remember the Phoenix lights of March 1997 I was one of thousands that saw those lights, but this set was very unusual because of one some say they saw a flaint smoke trail from the lights this time. Plus it was also stated by Phoenix PD that the individual may face charges for pulling such a prank or stunt. It is still under investigation.

What would anyone do this for unless for some dumb ego trip...and then admit it, like he is looking for praise.