Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New AP technique...

DfizzleShizzle

Ello again people. I had just woken up this morning, and I just started visualising a ball bouncing, I then thought "This might work for AP", I know that in order to achieve AP, all you have to do is keep you're mind awake while you're body sleeps...So I stayed completely still, and started visualizing a blue ball bouncing, but, I started envisioning I was throwing the ball places, and that I could feel the cobblestone pavement on my feet, and the breeze on my skin...I then started visualizing the ball hitting objects, ricoshaying of those objects, and like me throwing the ball up really high...And, I started to get vibrations (I had only been doing this for maybe a minute and a half, which Is very good time to get the vibrations, usually takes like 15-20) I think this worked, because while you're staying still, you're body is falling asleep, but using such complex visualsations, such as feeling things, and just having to think about normal senses of gravity, it keeps you're mind very awake and alert...It's also alot easier than just tryin to lie in bed still for as long as possible(That method is good, but since you're trying to stay still, you get random itches and urges...This way you distract yourself from that) And, I just thought this method might help some people. Could an experienced AP'r try this method out? Tell me how it goes? I didn't get out, cause my Girlfriends comin over later today, so I had to get up...But I had some pretty good results...Just be sure to make the viualsation as complex aspossible, but not to a point where you're mind drifts off, and can carry the visualzation away by itself...By changing the direction of the ball, and making it bounce off difrent objetcs and stuff, it's keep you're mind an active participant the whole time...

I plan on tryin again tonight, if anyone else wants to try, as well as add things to this method, please just post you're results here, and any suggestions also...THANKS!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• darkbreed

• Blueguardian

• Sporkling

What you describe sounds like a classic "body bounce" type of projection, in such a case you try feell your body moving back and forth and bouncing between the walls, and up and down towards the ceiling and ground as well if you desire. For some people it is easier to visualize through feelings and those sensations rather than the visual aspect, so trying to "FEEL" yourself out of body may work better for some than trying to "SEE" yourself as out of body.

Good discovery, keep on trying, might be the one for you!

Best of luck,

Frater Edward

Thanks Dark! Hey, could you look at my vision thread? I need some help with that man,....Thanks

I just have this facisination with getting out, with just being able to go anywhere, without the normal laws of physics that are in this world...Where I can just explore, and be free...It just sounds so amazing...

I just have this facisination with getting out, with just being able to go anywhere, without the normal laws of physics that are in this world...Where I can just explore, and be free...It just sounds so amazing...

Look into lucid dreaming as well, you can do pretty much the same stuff, but you also get to manipulate everything, then again Astral Projection is fantastic as well because you can travel the the world. Just gotta know how to defend yourself i guess.