Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Skeptic Challenge II

Tannenisis

Just to let everyone know:

I purchased a new deck of tarot cards to read from. I'm just waiting on them to get here from Amazon. Once they do, I'll post "The Skeptic Challenge III" and start tarot card reading sessions. All the people I didn't get to in this thread will be covered...including you Eric! ^_^

Thanks so much your patience because I know I've been pretty flaky about coming back here these days, but I promise you that the next thread will be lively and I'll clear out my calendar for it. Just make sure that if you want to participate that you bring your humor with you!

Thanks,

Tangie

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tannenisis

• Sporkling

• Darkflame

• WiCkEdWENDIGO

I'd like a reading. but leary cause info can be dug up on these boards and like stated all I've ever seen are generalities.

Are there real psychics ? sure I think so. Some that work with the police are very skilled.

I just wanna know ......... why don't they ever pick the lotto numbers ? If not for themselves ( cause I've heard so often you can't ) then for someone else ( and charge a really big fee lol )

I just wanna know ......... why don't they ever pick the lotto numbers ? If not for themselves ( cause I've heard so often you can't ) then for someone else ( and charge a really big fee lol )

Money and those kinds of resourses are not the solution we think they are.

For example, give a person a fish and they eat for a day. Teach a person to fish and they eat every day.

What if spirit were interested in our self empowerment? What if the focus of spirit was different than our human survival concepts?

It could be that those who work with spirit already understand these things and focus accordingly. Winning the lotto would energetically support dependancy on things instead of empowerment from them.

John

You are in a blessed period of life. Abundance is flowing all around you. The inner spirit calls out summoning you to traverse new pathways. Yet you hesitate to go with these unfamiliar feelings. Your intuition is pointing the way towards fulfillment, not disaster. But you keep looking back to your recent past. You were divided then, a split person unsure of how to reach goals or to reconcile the vast differences you find inside yourself. It is only by acknowledging all aspects of yourself that you find freedom from these types of feelings. For now, you have started walking towards your goal, but are now going nowhere. You are not relying on your inner wisdom nor are you taking time out for much needed contemplation. It is easier not to think to much. But you have to change. It is a necessity. Scary, but unavoidable. It is time to leave the situation that's been holding you back and embrace the abundance around you. It's there in the palm of your hand if you'd only open your eyes and take a chance.

May these words find you in good health and spirits. Blessings on your path. And whether these words are right or wrong, I thank you for the opportunity to learn.

I'm a little bit late in my review because of things getting hectic around me as of late. First off I do thank you for your time, and I'll try not to be harsh but to put it bluntly this reading could relate to anyone as it is very vague, a lot like Nostradamus' readings (IMHO his "readings" can relate to any time period in history). I have said this before to my husband and others if the person the psychic is doing a reading for is believer or if they want to believe they will find something (anything) that is going on in their life that could and would relate to what has been "read", it is human nature to do this. That being said believers will believe no matter what has been said and skeptics will still question and try to reason with the idea, the world keeps on spinning. I used to be a believer in this stuff, even used to dabble a bit in it. But my skeptic side (Yes, I have always been a skeptic at heart which led me into dabbling in it in the first place, the questions and curiosity got to me :D ) came out again soon after questions here and there answers to them things didn't add up (among other things).

Blue Box,

Thank you for your feedback. I can only apologize that it did not live up to your expectations. However, I am going to start doing tarot readings soon, which may or may not go well. We'll see. I understand that you are a skeptic at heart more than you would believe: I've been married to an atheist for going on seven years now. And although my marriage is on it's way out, I've learned much about the skeptics view because everything that I've stood for in life has been questioned by the person I love.

At the end of the day, I know who I am and what I've accomplished for others even if this does not transfer well online. And if you know yourself as well as I, then that's all we can hope for.

Thank you,

Tangie