Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telepathic communination with animals.

Sporkling

Well this is what I would like to discuss. Telepathic communication with animals. How do you think they will send us messages if not in words and other things you can think off. Anthing about telepathic communication between animals or human animals. Stories and stuff?

For me, it depends on mood. Animals flock over to me when i'm in a good mood and seem to slink away when i'm in a bad mood. That seems telepathic too right?

Edited by Sporkling

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eight bits

• DfizzleShizzle

• KissMyTwinkies

• Walks in Snow

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, it depends on mood. Animals flock over to me when i'm in a good mood and seem to slink away when i'm in a bad mood. That seems telepathic too right?

I've never seen any animal behavior, wild or domestic, that seemed "telepathic," except as a way of speaking to describe the cleverness and efficiency with which many animals use the sensory information available to them. The impression is strengthened, of course, if the information available to them is either unavailable to us, or we don't think of using it.

Not that this applies to the original poster, but I think this is a factor in some people's attitudes towards animals, so I will add it to the mix. "Animal paranormality" is, for some people, yet another vehicle by which people explain away the genuine cognitive capability of other animals. It is much more palatable for some people to think that Spot is psychic than to think that Spot is a fully realized intelligent being.

The current "drop dead" evidence for canine paranormality is the routine observation that dogs will often clearly anticipate (marked by unmistakable and purposeful changes in their behavior) the return home of their human packmates, even if the return is "unexpected."

Unexpected by whom? Just because Joe was surpised that Jane came home early is no reason to dismiss that the reason why Fido wasn't was because Fido used more and better information than Joe did, or used the same information better than Joe did.

So, you hear things like "but Fido is just a dog, he couldn't possibly have known that the reason why Jane came early was because she had chosen too light a jacket for the chilly day that today turned out to be." Says who?

Add to that that Jane herself may be unable to articulate why she "jut felt like" coming home early today. Talk about unpalatable: the alternative to "Fido is psychic" is that Fido knows Jane better than she knows herself.

Well this is what I would like to discuss. Telepathic communication with animals. How do you think they will send us messages if not in words and other things you can think off. Anthing about telepathic communication between animals or human animals. Stories and stuff?

This is a subject that is somewhat dear to me...because of my little boy Winston (salt & pepper mini-schnauzer). Approximately 3 years ago Wilkie (endearment) was diagnosed with kidney stones. After much treatment...one thing lead to another and eventually he went into Renal Failure. His vet told me there wasn't much that could be done at this stage...he was full of stones, to many for surgery and his kidneys were having more bad days then good. He told me to take him home and just love him until his time arrived..couple months at best. Wilkie is the only full time family member at home with me. My husband travels...we spend the equilivant of 1 week out of a month together and our daughter had just left to start her university education. Needless to say I was beside myself.

I also need to add here that not only had the entire dynamics of my family changed, I too was changing...I don't know how to explain this. I had recently started meditating in the hopes that I could figure out what the next chapter of my life was to be.With so much time on my hands, I decided it was time for me to "give back" to others so I started looking into ways to do just that. I looked into volunteer work but found it to be way to structured. I kept meditating...I knew I wanted to do something that would give back to others and so I meditated and I waited...I was in a state of "waiting". I spend weeks just "waiting". In the mean time, during the next couple of months I researched everything I could on Wilks condition, tried everything I could try...kept meditating and kept waiting. Sometime during all of this it hit me and I know what all this was all about...I immediately began reading and studying everything I could on Vibrational medicine and holistic medicine..it was like amazing! Not only would this allow me to "give to others" but...I KNEW the process, I now understood why my Wilkie had to go through what he did...my love for him was the catalyst for me to awaken and his love for me is his greatest gift. There were many times I would be preforming an energy healing or a crystal alignment on him and I would need for him to remain in a certain position while doing so. After talking my self silly...he had no clue what I was trying to tell him; I thought maybe if I can send him the vibration of what I'm trying to get him to do that will help. So I started thinking about what I wanted him to do by picturing it. That's when I realized that if I could picture it in my mind and transmit that picture to him he would do or stay in just that position. I was totally impressed! I have used this method of communication to prevent him from doing things I would prefer he not do, like wiping his beard off after eating on our area rugs...a BIG no no of any schnauzer owner who feeds their dog moist food!

The connection that exist between Wilks and myself is very strong. He UNDERSTANDS what he can or should not do and is a gracious well mannered member of the family. His dis-ease and the dr.s final words is what ultimately pointed me in the direction of holistic medicine. I knew in my core that there were options available that were not being considered by his vets I saw him getting worse instead of better and I FELT him pushing me to look for something else. Twice I almost gave up and scheduled the appointment to put him down and each time he communicated to me...that he was not ready yet...that there was still more to be done. I can't explain it other then he was pushing me to keep looking...and so I did. Today my little boy is as close to excellent health as any 16 year old dog can be. He has passed all his kidneys stones and his kidneys are functioning! His coat is in excellent condition and his appetite is as big as ever! To this day, whenever I am playing or working with my crystals, or practicing vibrational exercises Winston will show up and participate in the energy...it has never failed...he knows.

The agreement between this little being and myself is huge. I will forever be grateful to his honoring it as he has.

I apologize if this message dragged on. I become very emotional whenever I am reminded of who I am, why I am here, how I arrived here and how far I have yet to go...

There is something that animals can tune into that humans seem to have forgot. Animals predicting when owners come home even if it is at random and unexpected times is the classic example. It cannot be simply dismissed with just a sly examination of logic. For the OP I think it has more to do with intuition than any picture message but then again who is to say they are not picking up imaged and picture messages to know things we do not.

I think that animals might just communicate by sending visions, sights, smells, sounds, basically most kinds of observatory information except for direct speech, but i don't know i've never communicated with animals lol.

It cannot be simply dismissed with just a sly examination of logic.

What is dismissive, and that to which I object, is to give someone credit for something they did not do, in order to avoid giving them credit for what they actually did do.

Many people feel threatened by the sentience of animals. There can be many reasons for this, but it is plainly a factor in human psychology.

Explaining away other animals' genuine achievements has the happy side-benefit of providing "evidence" for fantasy superpowers. If a "mere animal" can do signs-and-wonders, then surely the self-styled crown of creation can do at least as much.

... intuition ...

Like "instinct," this is a device for explaining away genuine cognitive capacity. Intuition denotes only the fruit of an intelligent appraisal, which may present itself to our consciousness in a variety of imagined sensations, such as a "gut feeling".

Of course it can. But there is no content to intuition except for the intelligent appraisal whose result it conveys.

Crown-of-creationists place great store in language. Wordcraft is an excellent vehicle for communicating thought, but it is not thought itself. Fudging that distinction is convenient, since language is specific to human beings.

To identify the vehicle of thought with thought itself nicely deprives animals of thought, without the fuss and bother of evidence or argument.

So I started thinking about what I wanted him to do by picturing it. That's when I realized that if I could picture it in my mind and transmit that picture to him he would do or stay in just that position. I was totally impressed! I have used this method of communication to prevent him from doing things I would prefer he not do, like wiping his beard off after eating on our area rugs...a BIG no no of any schnauzer owner who feeds their dog moist food!

That is a very nice story, thanks for sharing it.

There is a link about animal communication that may be of interest to some of you: http://www.scottfree2b.com/default.cfm?pag...CID=ACC_SVboard

John

if wealth was determined by what vehicle you drive.

yeah thats how stupid rich people get conned out off money.

like pets come on tell me whos picking up someone else's ****.

yeah thats right who's training who. god i wish i just had to meow and be fed. dont have to work at all.