Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Grebennikov anti-gravity platform

ScreaminEagle

Has anyone heard of Viktor K. Grebennikov? He was a Russian bug collector that happened upon a certain type of Siberian insect which lead him, he said, to inventing an anti-gravitational platform. He claimed that it worked using a neutralized platform with gravitational micro-cell filter blocks that had a pole with magnetic field regulators. The man died without giving up the blueprints.

If I knew how to share a link I would but you can probably search in Google and find some links.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PsychicPenguin

• ScreaminEagle

• Dowdy

• Kismit

If the story is real then the Russian scientists are working hard day and night to reverse engineer the device. But as we all know there is no connection between gravitational field and the magnetic field.

I disagree, I believe that magnetism has to weigh in somewhere with anti-gravity. I am really fascinated with diamagntism which is the repulsion of two magnets with like poles lining up.

I remember as a kid playing with magnets for hours and telling my parents that one day there would be magnetic train tracks and flying cars that somehow worked from magnetic roadways. Now we have magnetic train tracks and magnets are used in roller coasters now.

I think that if someone could harness diamagnetism, if they already haven't, then I believe it would lead to many awesome things. If someone could invent a regulator of some sort that sent pulses switching on and off the diamagnetism.

There are even toys on the market that work on the same principals for levitation. You can even make things levitate and remain still, yourself, with magnets. Cube magnets work the best.

Edited by ScreaminEagle

Yes but magnetic levitation is not real antigravity. Diamagnetism and superconductor levitation are simply creating a repulsion force that can work in any direction, with or without gravity. A real antigravity is supposed to neutralize the gravitational field, creating an upward force on earth similar to buoyancy, but works for heavier-than-air objects.

Yes but magnetic levitation is not real antigravity. Diamagnetism and superconductor levitation are simply creating a repulsion force that can work in any direction, with or without gravity. A real antigravity is supposed to neutralize the gravitational field, creating an upward force on earth similar to buoyancy, but works for heavier-than-air objects.

I agree but what is the only way that you can get something to lift and remain stable? Magnets. Magnets do overpower gravity. Disregarding air flow like in a parachute wind tunnel simulator.

There are actually many ways to achieve levitation.

- magnetism

- electrostatic

- buoyancy (baloons)

- newton's third law (jetpacks, helicopters)

- aerodynamics (okay, you have to keep moving with this one)

And if your objective is just to lift something and remain stable, well.. there is a device called forklift tongue.gif

While fascinating, magnets have their own drawbacks. It takes a lot of energy to run electromagnets, and in most cases it won't justify the reduction in friction. All your dreams will come true when somebody accidentaly created a high temperature superconductor. So go ahead an start mixing random materials together wink2.gif

there is a scientist in England who successfully made a levitating device in the shape of a ball. He never revealed how he did it and claimed to be some sort of mad wizard who was taught when he was just a boy. He is currently writing several books on himself...

His name was HAPPY POTTER

user posted image

Hey, thanks Joc for the info. here is a link I found for Grebennikov.

Another dealing with CSE(cavernous structures effect)

Edited by ScreaminEagle

anyway.. isn't this thread belong to Technology section? Or at least Skeptics corner??

Penguin--Isn't this site Space, Technology & The Universe? Hence the word technology..

• 2 weeks later...

Gravity is produced differently then you would think. search for the Biefiels Brown Anti-Gravity Effect and you will become enlightened to how this design probably worked.