Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The New World Order

Saru

I saw a programme yesterday called "Secret Rulers Of The World" and it was all about the alleged existence of a New World Order, which is said to be controlling the world's Governments as it sees fit. The programme gave the 1992 siege at Ruby Ridge in Idaho as an example of this.

The siege involved a family who were surrounded in their mountain top house by FBI agents for 10 days, resulting in 3 deaths, including those of a 14 year old boy and a mother who had been holding her baby when she was shot. The police have always claimed these events to have been accidental, however a large number of people have used this incident as evidence of a secret world order, controlling the FBI and other forces to do their bidding. The mother was apparantly shot, because she knew important information regarding this new world order.

What does everyone else here think about "The New World Order" ? Does it really exist, or is it just the paranoid view of some conspiracy theorists ?

All comments welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lori Cordini

• dalia

• Homer

• cerberus

We can get a little insight into the ORDER OF THE QUEST (one of many secret organizations)from Franklin D. Roosevelt's Secretary of Agriculture, Henry Wallace, the man directly responsible for the printing of the reverse of the Great Seal of the United States on the one-dollar bill. Mr. Wallace, a member of the Order of the Quest, wrote in a letter to the Russian mystic and artist Nicholas Roerich: "The Seach, whether it be for the lost word of Masonry, or the Holy Chalice, or the potentialities of the age to come, is the one supremely worthwhile objective. All else is karmic duty. But surely everyone is a potential Galahad? So may we strive for the Chalice and the flame above it." The Holy Grail has a way of popping up on a regular basis in the writings of secret societies.

In the Great Seal of the United States we see the ancient symbol of the Brotherhood of the Snake (or Dragon), which as you already know is the all seeing eye in the pyramid representing the form of wisdom.

Just below the pyramid you will note "Novus Ordo Seclorum" which translated means, "New World Order" There are:

13 leaves in the olive branches;

13 bars and stripes;

13 arrows;

13 letters in "E Pluribus Unum;

13 stars in the green crest above;

13 stones in the pyramid;

13 letters in "Annuit Coeptis"

13 is also a symbolic number for the Freemasons, I read somewhere.

I dont belong to, nor have much information on, secret societies or the New World Order. I thought this was interesting though. There are so many societies from so many cultures, that I cant see a New World Order as possible. With so many organizations, unless they all have the same agenda, couldnt possibly have order.

Just my opinion.

Homer

• 2 weeks later...

Again, beware not to throw the baby out with the bathe!

The term "New World Order" is used by many folks, some with the worst of intent, some with the best of intent!  There will be one world government, of that I have no doubt, and it is my most ardent prayer that the humans of this planet have matured enough to protect this goverment as a just government OF THE PEOPLE and BY THE PEOPLE.

Today on the t.v. the rifle association was working hard at putting down the United Nations...

interesting...but the smell of propanganda (from anly point of view, not just the United Nations bashing) was scary enough to just turn it off.

:'(

Despite the unrealistic hopes of some, there is very little chance of seeing the implementation of a united world government. Certainly not within our lifetime, but I hesitate to say never, for who can foresee what may happen thousands of years from now. Historically, it is a concept that holds no promise. Homer is correct when he says that there is just too much diversity in the social, economic and cultural aspects of the world. Greed, xenophobia, and spirituality have too strong a hold on humanity to ever allow for total unity between people. Except for some extreme circumstances, operations implemented by the United Nations are mostly ineffectual. Even the ridiculous notion of contact with an alien race wouldn’t necessarily guarantee the formation of a unified world government. No matter how well meaning the intention, it would be perceived by some as a suppression of their individual rights and freedoms, that is just human nature.

A stronger possibility might be what Phillip K. Dick envisioned, a world run by huge corporations. Big business certainly has great influence in politics and government, and their hold becomes stronger every year. Competition and greed would still preclude unity however, as the struggle between these multi-national conglomerates would center on who controls the most territory and consequently the larger work force.

Magikman

The New World Order: One world government? The very thought of it gives me the shivers. Who is truly wise enough to know what each of us needs or wants. A benevolent dictator is still a dictator. Free will squashed in the name of world peace? Talk about halting spiritual development. We shall all become blithering idiots with no concept of the spirit or spiritual advancement.

Give me choice or give me death!

Dalia

One united world is possible...much like the USA in the sense that each country would be represented...United League of Nations had this envisionment and it grew into United Nations.

It is plausible and it will work.  Fear is our worst enemy.

There are factions out there of course who would want control, but eventually it can be overcome, but the masses must strive to develop their own spirituality if anything, anything good can happen.

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Our greatest enemy isn't fear, it's power hungry individuals who seek high positions in government. One must never forget the nature of human nature.

The United Nations has surpassed it's original intent. If you read it's consitution, you will realize that they disregard their own limitations, just as the United States Federal Govenment disregards the limits of the Federal Government set by our constitution.

Just because an area is represented, doesn't mean that the interests of that area are guarded.

I still say there is no way for a 'one world government' to effectively govern the entire world. I say this, not out of fear, but with an understanding of human nature. I know how to run my life much better than some ditzoid in Europe would.

I say: Power to the People...

Dalia  

Good point Dalia

Also just as Magikman and myself stated earlier, the world is too diverse to allow itself to controlled by a one world government.

Can someone show me the perfect country with the perfect government? Well, I wouldnt even want THAT country to govern me,much less any other country. There has never been any country or government in history that the rest of the world looked to that would control all others.

Even if there were representatives for each nation/region, billions and billions of people from all over the world cant come together under one set of laws, being controlled by one government.

just my opinion.

Homer

The governments of the worldl can come together under one united effort...they don't have to give up their cultures, languages, etc. the united states has proven that...each state has its own kind of governing forces.

However, I believe people en masse have a long way to go spiritually before they are ready to let go of prejudice, hate and waring intents long enough to see the common good.

History has shown that humans really aren't that great after all!  Are they really worth saving?

The Great Flood of Noah's time allowed some to survive...will we once again see a purging?  Perhaps so.  

Humans are still so very primative...so very self-serving, yet, amid the ravages of the species, there are those who are stepping forth with unconditional love and respect etc.

perhaps, just perhaps humanity will realize what they need to do to survive and get their act together before they destroy the earth and make shock waves across the universe....we just can't let that happen...sorry folks, but overall, I don't see that it is worth it!

• 1 year later...

an interesting topic saruman.. i doubt such an organization could exist in secret, or function as one harmonious group.too many people would want overall power, and who would be in charge/the boss? chaos would ensure. THIS IS MY OPINION.