Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Most advanced telekinesis you ever done

piero154

Im starting to discover all about this telekinesis, and ive been reading from a bunch of websites all the techniques and better ways to do telekinesis so i was just wondering what other people has done with their power and like how long it took them to get to this point. I think almost everyone that is knew at this has questions like this one. So it would be cool if everyone could share something with us.

Thanks

Edited by Saru
Removed huge font

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sporkling

• Moonie2012

• drakonwick

• Radian

I am gifted as you would say. I guess it has something to do with my brain since I am quite smart too. I made a psiball first try. And from since then can do it in seconds. I am off and on with pyrokinesis. In about a week of practice I can make the air around a certain body part hot enough to actually cause pain. I am starting aerokinesis pretty soon. I can see ghosts. And I have had an amazingly scary obe. Plus I can almost astral project. I will find out soon. I tried this morning and in about 10 sec of trying with no imagining or anything my feet started floating out of my body.

So there that is my resume

Yet again, more illiterate people claiming to be telekinetic, but yet can't type out a coherent sentence.

ANYWAYS NEWSFLASH

If you really were telekinetic, you would be filthy rich if you could honestly prove it. SO why are you sitting on this forum???

I Do not have any worth while powers to prove and when I do trust me I will make it known to the world.

Well...I made a psi ball before tryin TK...The whole reason I even tried psi, was so I could mock the real people who believed in it...the whole Idea sounded so stupid to me, but once I gave it a try, I was hooked. I then started doin TK, using psi wheels mostly. I don't practice it as much as I would like to anymore. But, I do practice using real world situations to do so. Like yesterday, I was at the bus stop, and some pieces of joined cotton were rolled up in a ball(Almost like those dustballs you see in western movies, but it was white, I dont know if it was cotton, thats what it looked like..) So anyways, as I'm waiten for the bus, the cotton is bein blown in the wind. It's like bein blown to the right, so I start tryin to move it to the left usin TK...And it was suprisingly easy. I started movin it up and down too...Things like that are alot easier than a psi wheel for me...I mean, it could of been the wind, but the fact the it was goin the way I wnated it to makes me believe it was TK...

If you need help, I can try and teach you...But atleats 10 people have asked me to teach them, and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM just stopped trying, because of all the effort involved. TK isn't something that is easy to pick up...And, it's not as amazing as people would like it to be. You cna't move anything HUGE, most people lose intrest in it as fast as they gained intrest...

I can move cheese with my mind as well as materialize it at will. I have been working on it for years.

Yet again, more illiterate people claiming to be telekinetic, but yet can't type out a coherent sentence.

Exactly, most people on this board, claiming to be able to use telekinetic powers, aren't even capable of writing a flawless sentence. Now, they might be excused if English isn't their mother tongue. It isn't mine either. But nontheless, someone, who apperently is able to move material objects through sheer thought, should at least be capable to bring up the needed concentration to write a flawless, proper English sentence.

Greetings,

Mucker

Exactly, most people on this board, claiming to be able to use telekinetic powers, aren't even capable of writing a flawless sentence. Now, they might be excused if English isn't their mother tongue. It isn't mine either. But nontheless, someone, who apperently is able to move material objects through sheer thought, should at least be capable to bring up the needed concentration to write a flawless, proper English sentence.

Greetings,

Mucker

It's funny, my whole time on this board, I have never been criticized for my grammer, and yet I claim to be Telekinetic. I can write a flawless sentence easily. I can type 60 words a minute. I'm an A-B student....

Need anymore examples?

I am gifted as you would say. I guess it has something to do with my brain since I am quite smart too. I made a psiball first try. And from since then can do it in seconds. I am off and on with pyrokinesis. In about a week of practice I can make the air around a certain body part hot enough to actually cause pain. I am starting aerokinesis pretty soon. I can see ghosts. And I have had an amazingly scary obe. Plus I can almost astral project. I will find out soon. I tried this morning and in about 10 sec of trying with no imagining or anything my feet started floating out of my body.

So there that is my resume

LOL! I think you should add modesty to your "resume". If anything, you have a pretty good imagination.

All these people claiming incredible powers, yet not a single one ever provides a lick of evidence. You would think they would be eager to at least try to come up with some evidence...

Here's a test for the "pyros" out there - tape yourself making a thermometer get hot very quickly, either in your hand, or better yet, while you aren't touching it. Should be easy, right?

Edited by Moonie2012

It's funny, my whole time on this board, I have never been criticized for my grammer, and yet I claim to be Telekinetic. I can write a flawless sentence easily. I can type 60 words a minute. I'm an A-B student....

Need anymore examples?

No. Just criticized for content.

LOL! I think you should add modesty to your "resume". If anything, you have a pretty good imagination.

All these people claiming incredible powers, yet not a single one ever provides a lick of evidence. You would think they would be eager to at least try to come up with some evidence...

Here's a test for the "pyros" out there - tape yourself making a thermometer get hot very quickly, either in your hand, or better yet, while you aren't touching it. Should be easy, right?

Yea HumanTorch...You make yourself seem like the next Uri Geller...

And, If you were to search around no here, you would see I have provided this board with tons of evidence, ranging from my vids...To my written theories on TK, psi, and other areas of Psychic abilities...

And, If you were to search around no here, you would see I have provided this board with tons of evidence, ranging from my vids...To my written theories on TK, psi, and other areas of Psychic abilities...

Your evidence was crap and you know it.Your videos showed nothing. You would never do them correctly because you knew it wouldn't work that way. Your theories, pfft. Give me a break. :no: You have showed us nothing but your age. Sorry.

Edited by Eric Raven The Skeptic

Care to show me some links? I'd like to watch these videos.

My videos showed I was willing to atleast up my claims in some way Eric...

And, I think my bro deleted the vids from youtube,....I let him use my account and he deleted all my stuff...I'll check though

My videos showed I was willing to atleast up my claims in some way Eric...

And, I think my bro deleted the vids from youtube,....I let him use my account and he deleted all my stuff...I'll check though

Your videos were done improperly, so they were worthless. You would never do them under a sealed container, because you couldn't. So your attempt at fooling us means nothing.

Yup...The good 'Ole "I'm right you're wrong" Eric is back.

Yup...The good 'Ole "I'm right you're wrong" Eric is back.

If you were posting sketchy, easily faked evidence you may as well be wrong even if you're right...

Still, I'd like to see this proof and make my own assumption.

I have to agree, your videos showed nothing. Now I hear you say a piece of cotten was moved by the wind, but you claim it to be your mind powers. It's just ironic because that's the sarcastic exaggeration I always use. Same with "psi" wheels, nothing psi about them. Just heat and all that. Unless you can do it under a glass bowl, which you can't. (A reminder that you promised to make a video of such, then the next day or so you changed your mind and refused. I wonder why?)

Back on topic, not sure if I ever done anything of the sort, other than moving beer down my throat

I have to agree, your videos showed nothing. Now I hear you say a piece of cotten was moved by the wind, but you claim it to be your mind powers. It's just ironic because that's the sarcastic exaggeration I always use. Same with "psi" wheels, nothing psi about them. Just heat and all that. Unless you can do it under a glass bowl, which you can't. (A reminder that you promised to make a video of such, then the next day or so you changed your mind and refused. I wonder why?)

Back on topic, not sure if I ever done anything of the sort, other than moving beer down my throat

I noticed it said you were posting a comment for the past like 15mins...It took you that long to write an insult at me?

I noticed it said you were posting a comment for the past like 15mins...It took you that long to write an insult at me?

You seem to be far more obsessed with nitpicking skeptics than you do with providing proof - why so insecure? If you hate skeptics so much, prove them wrong.

The fact that you "lost" the videos speaks volumes. If I had taped something that I truly believed to be good evidence of something I was trying to prove that I deeply believed in, you can be sure it wouldn't get lost or erased so trivially.

Still, I'll watch them if you post them again.

Edited by Moonie2012

You seem to be far more obsessed with nitpicking skeptics than you do with providing proof - why so insecure? If you hate skeptics so much, prove them wrong.

The fact that you "lost" the videos speaks volumes. If I had taped something that I truly believed to be good evidence of something I was trying to prove that I deeply believed in, you can be sure it wouldn't get lost or erased so trivially.

Still, I'll watch them if you post them again.

I did try to prove them wrong...Once I agreed to do stuff like that, they started wanting to much...So I decided not to...Though, I'm gonna see if Eightbit still wnats me to do that telepathy test...That seems like fun...And I wanna see the outcome...

I did try to prove them wrong...Once I agreed to do stuff like that, they started wanting to much...So I decided not to...Though, I'm gonna see if Eightbit still wnats me to do that telepathy test...That seems like fun...And I wanna see the outcome...

How is it too much to put the test object in a sealed container, then move it? Shouldn't that be just as easy as leaving it out in the open?

Obviously people are going to think a bit of cotton fluff on a table is being moved by wind/breath, as they should. Do it right and prove everybody wrong.

Edited by Moonie2012

No...I mean, they just wnated me to spend every minute I had workin on this stuff...Making time to practice this stuff is hard enough as it is...But then makin time to prove it, I'm still a kid...I have a Girlfriend I gotta make happy ;) ...I have school, homework, friends...I have a life...

No...I mean, they just wnated me to spend every minute I had workin on this stuff...Making time to practice this stuff is hard enough as it is...But then makin time to prove it, I'm still a kid...I have a Girlfriend I gotta make happy ;) ...I have school, homework, friends...I have a life...

You have more than enough time to post your claims all day long, but not enough time to take 10 mins to do your supposed skill under a sealed container.

Yeah. Excusegram3200 strikes again.

You average 8.8 posts a day. So you have plenty of free time.

Edited by Eric Raven The Skeptic

Sounds like an excuse to NOT do it right. How long does it take to put some cotton in a transparent container, make it move (which is supposedly easy for you), and film it? Not long.

You have this great power, yet you don't have 10 minutes to prove it even exists. Right.

Edited by Moonie2012