Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Travel

Xzenox

So I have Projected twice so far and both times it seems i have trouble moving around in my room. Like I couldn't Turn in a certain direction and got pulled back into my body and the first time I tried to fly towards my ceiling and wasn't able too and then got pulled back in. Each time i get this tingling sensation in my body and then get pulled out. Its always when I wakeup in the Middle of the night and Then drift back to sleep that is when it happens and I always am thinking of a certain Area in my room where I am trying to project myself.. Anyways any more information Would be much appreciated thanks

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xzenox

• InsanePickle

• Nik Xues

• whimsicalreverie

Top Posters In This Topic

The one time I managed to actually do it I ended up freaking out and got pulled back into my body before I could even do much.

That was several years ago and I still haven't been able to do it again since.

The one time I managed to actually do it I ended up freaking out and got pulled back into my body before I could even do much.

That was several years ago and I still haven't been able to do it again since.

yea I never really freaked out about it I always knew what was going on...

anyways any more info would be appreciated

i was so close the other night.

my chains where just loosening when. i began to see with closed eyes . suddenly this dark shadow is in my window staring at me.

it got weirder

i began to see from his eyes to.

i think i can double project

or someone owes me serious rent.

i was so close the other night.

my chains where just loosening when. i began to see with closed eyes . suddenly this dark shadow is in my window staring at me.

it got weirder

i began to see from his eyes to.

i think i can double project

or someone owes me serious rent.

interesting i had a feeling the reason why i couldn't turn and look in that certain area of my room was because something evil was standing there and thats why i got pulled back in...

anyways anyone else wanna share?? I would love to hear more information

interesting i had a feeling the reason why i couldn't turn and look in that certain area of my room was because something evil was standing there and thats why i got pulled back in...

anyways anyone else wanna share?? I would love to hear more information

Hm, well, I have had problems getting out of my body, like, I'll get that intense vibration and buzzing feeling all over my body and head, but when I try to lift off, the buzzing intensifies to where it can actually hurt. But when I am out of the body, I've never had any problems turning in a direction where I wanted to go. :\ I just do it. It's a kind of free and liberating feeling. Maybe something is holding you back though? I've heard of spririt guides and all of that, although I have yet to meet one, and they are supposedly supposed to either protect you from going someplace they feel you're not meant to go, or force you back into your body if you're not ready, or something like that. :hmm: Or maybe they were trying to protect you from other spirits that were negative or malevolent. I'm really not an expert though, just going off of things I've read about. XP

I have been feeling like I'm being forcibly pulled out of my body though. But not forcibly pulled back in. :\