Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I just had a pyschic experience 1 minute ago!

Meik

I was watching TV and i was going to the dvr to watch the haunting. Then right after I pushed the button to go there I became really happy because I instantly knew 1 second ahead of time that another show i like alot was on there. and there it was just as I thought it would be.

I call this my 1 Second ability. Because I can randomly know the future 1 second ahead of time. It actually happens to me alot but theres no way that I can think of how to prove it because 1 second isn't long enough to say anything out loud that makes enough sense to understand.

It mostly happens when I forget something and go to look it up and right before I see it I can instantly remember, and then I don't need to actually look. its really weird. Like if I write something on a piece of paper sometimes I can remember just by touching the piece of paper with the intention of looking at it.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• Ghost Ship

• Moonie2012

• Meik

I believe it. Nowadays people are tuning into something. Something that's bringing everybody and everything together. Even time.

I was watching TV and i was going to the dvr to watch the haunting. Then right after I pushed the button to go there I became really happy because I instantly knew 1 second ahead of time that another show i like alot was on there. and there it was just as I thought it would be.

I call this my 1 Second ability. Because I can randomly know the future 1 second ahead of time. It actually happens to me alot but theres no way that I can think of how to prove it because 1 second isn't long enough to say anything out loud that makes enough sense to understand.

It mostly happens when I forget something and go to look it up and right before I see it I can instantly remember, and then I don't need to actually look. its really weird. Like if I write something on a piece of paper sometimes I can remember just by touching the piece of paper with the intention of looking at it.

:no:

Everyone experiences what you're describing (well, at least I do) - it's not psychic or paranormal, it's intuition and recollection.

Edited by Moonie2012

XD I love the reply.

XD I love the reply.

lol Me too. :P I was about to ask him what he meant by that when I saw your post. :P

Umm, wow man!

It doesnt really sound like a psychic power because its only one second. As Moonie said, its more of intuiton.

^ I agree with that. This sort of thing happens to me often as well, but ususally much more then one second before hand. Minuets, hours, days. But I chalk it up to simple intuition.

Doubt it's anything phycic, IMO it's just your subconsious mind knowing stuff you have briefly read or such before. Like for instance, you could have known at the back of your head that the show was going to be on at that time (Or perhaps out of routine). I know for one, I used to be able to tell the time alot (almost 100% correctly) at any time of the day without looking at a clock. Like an internal clock. Moonie2012 also sounds a bit more rational than calling it a phycic ability. Just all in the head though imo