Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The ancient secrets of levitation

UM-Bot

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harte

• Sag!ttarius

• www375

• Moonie2012

Top Posters In This Topic

The current estimates of mainstream science contends that it took a workforce of 4,000 to 5,000 men 20 years to build the Great Pyramid using ropes, pulleys, ramps, ingenuity and brute force.

So that must be it then. Could this have been the case though? Do historians contend with the scientists?

If not then the Egyptions had some neat tricks up their sleeves. I cant believe that none of their arkitecture secrets have been discovered.

I wonder why the English museum confiscated and classified the 2 films by this doctor. Would be interesting if one could find them. The idea of sonic levitation is not new. Every ancient sites around the world has stones that can't be moved by man power alone. So I guess sonic levitation would solve the mystery, once the right combination of frequencies/harmonics can be found

Cheers

So that must be it then. Could this have been the case though? Do historians contend with the scientists?

If not then the Egyptions had some neat tricks up their sleeves. I cant believe that none of their arkitecture secrets have been discovered.

Levitation or not, it appears that ramps at least were involved.

Remains of ramps have been found beside several pyramids, including the Great Pyramid.

AFAIK, the Egyptians were unaware of pulleys.

No question that, if they used pulleys at all, they didn't use compound pulleys and thus achieved no mechanical advantage with any pulley they may have (theoretically) put in use.

Harte

No...........Ramps and slave labor. Tons of slaves for tons of rock.

No...........Ramps and slave labor. Tons of slaves for tons of rock.

And you know this by channeling, time traveling or listening to the storyline mainstream archaeologists follow, not to upset "Hawassism" by discarding artifacts that don't fit in the preconceived model? :rolleyes:

Inquiring minds want to know. Well, maybe just me...

Cheers

Edit: I changed Darwinism to "Hawassism". I created a new word, but what the heck :)

Edited by Sag!ttarius

And you know this by channeling, time traveling or listening to the storyline mainstream archaeologists follow, not to upset Darwinism by discarding artifacts that don't fit in the preconceived model? :rolleyes:

Yeah, that and the fact of the ramps still being there and the workers village right next to the pyramid complex.

But if you insist, then by all means include channeling and time travel.

Except, they weren't slaves and they considered it an "honor" to do the work.

And the pyramids have nothing to do with Darwin or the Theory of Evolution.

And that there are no "discarded artifacts" that "don't fit" with this model of pyramid construction.

Harte

I don't see how ramps and "levitation" couldn't go hand-in-hand. If they did have some sort of secret stone levitating procedure, they could have still needed a ramp to push them up, like how a hovercraft needs a surface underneath it, but doesn't actually touch it.

I'm not claiming that's how it worked - just making a point.

Edited by Moonie2012

I don't see how ramps and "levitation" couldn't go hand-in-hand. If they did have some sort of secret stone levitating procedure, they could have still needed a ramp to push them up, like how a hovercraft needs a surface underneath it, but doesn't actually touch it.

I'm not claiming that's how it worked - just making a point.

In deference to the more adventurous in this thread (mainly because it's not in the "Ancient Mysteries and Alternative History section,) I purposefully left that possibility wide open when I said:

Levitation or not, it appears that ramps at least were involved.

Remains of ramps have been found beside several pyramids, including the Great Pyramid.

Harte

Don't you love quoting yourself? :lol:

I personally wouldn't consider the possibility of levitation for even a picosecond. But hey, that's me and this isn't the section of the forum where I usually argue such things.

IOW, I wouldn't expect people posting in here to particularly know (or care) about why such levitation is not only impossible, but also not necessary.

Harte

As far as stonehenge, Wally Wallington has erected a 9 ton pillar by himself.

I don't think this is too unbelievable. It's just that there's no... Record of this technology.

TeraLink Was Here!

Your visitors or inhabitants depending on your point of view were involved with some individuals that constructed these monuments.