Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pyrokinesis

pyrobender

hey guys i just joined this and my friend and i just started doin pyro,cyro,hydro,geo,and electrokinesis.So if anyone would like to give me tips on any of them that would be great. (p.s. has anyone tried that shock thing for electrokinesis its fun only got it to work twice though)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pyrobender

• MechPenProdigy

• Sporkling

• Papaver

Well, firstly you need a totally badass superhero name, for when you finally master it and decide to go fight crime for a living. Then you need a costume, I suggest something with flames on it. Then you need a supervillain to fight, I suggest Rupert Murdock.

Well, firstly you need a totally badass superhero name, for when you finally master it and decide to go fight crime for a living. Then you need a costume, I suggest something with flames on it. Then you need a supervillain to fight, I suggest Rupert Murdock.

hahaha lol thx that helps ALOT

hey guys i just joined this and my friend and i just started doin pyro,cyro,hydro,geo,and electrokinesis.So if anyone would like to give me tips on any of them that would be great. (p.s. has anyone tried that shock thing for electrokinesis its fun only got it to work twice though)

You've gooottttta be kidding me. First of all I truly doubt that a couple of 13 year olds can learn to do a kinetic ability let alone 5. Second of all, be quiet cradle! What if they were one of the dumb ones that would actually try and do that? Geez, anyway, a kinesis (imo) isn't something you can just learn. The theory I believe in is that it is either formed on its own or is passed on genetically (in my case) by a family member(s). Now if you start to show signs of one of these things then by all means test yourself but dont sit there and think you can control electricity then run outside and try to get yourself shocked during an electric storm :hmm: Oh, and one more thing, I do not believe in the "incredible mastered" power thing like on X-Men. The day humans can redirect lightning and lift entire lakes with their mind is the day that they sprout wings and learn to breath in outer space without tools ;)

You've gooottttta be kidding me. First of all I truly doubt that a couple of 13 year olds can learn to do a kinetic ability let alone 5. Second of all, be quiet cradle! What if they were one of the dumb ones that would actually try and do that? Geez, anyway, a kinesis (imo) isn't something you can just learn. The theory I believe in is that it is either formed on its own or is passed on genetically (in my case) by a family member(s). Now if you start to show signs of one of these things then by all means test yourself but dont sit there and think you can control electricity then run outside and try to get yourself shocked during an electric storm :hmm: Oh, and one more thing, I do not believe in the "incredible mastered" power thing like on X-Men. The day humans can redirect lightning and lift entire lakes with their mind is the day that they sprout wings and learn to breath in outer space without tools ;)

I'm thirteen and i have kinetic abilities it all depends on wether or not they have some kind of abilities i believe everyone has some kind of dormant abilities not neccesarily psychic though but like you said truly powerful get most of there power through there bloodline altough like all genetics things are liable to change i.e my grand mother can see ghosts i can move things now that is a big difference. anyway my advice is find out what works for you and roll with it. although if your trying to do electrokinesis and you seriously have no abilities at all your screwed and one more tip never practice pyrokinesis while standing in lighter fluid

I'm thirteen and i have kinetic abilities it all depends on wether or not they have some kind of abilities i believe everyone has some kind of dormant abilities not neccesarily psychic though but like you said truly powerful get most of there power through there bloodline altough like all genetics things are liable to change i.e my grand mother can see ghosts i can move things now that is a big difference. anyway my advice is find out what works for you and roll with it. although if your trying to do electrokinesis and you seriously have no abilities at all your screwed and one more tip never practice pyrokinesis while standing in lighter fluid

lol thats good advice, but in all seriousness dont do anything stupid. Too many people do and often get hurt. And yeah I got ya, my grandpa is a Biokinetic and what I do is FAAAAR from that. And, if I may ask pyrobender, what is it that has you all so interested in psychic abilities? not all it's cracked up to be. Very complicated and also very difficult. I meditate daily and I still suck lol

Here is the most important tip you will ever get. IT DOESN"T EXIST. Get a productive hobby like the martial arts and stop wasting your time.

Here is the most important tip you will ever get. IT DOESN"T EXIST. Get a productive hobby like the martial arts and stop wasting your time.

disregarding ravens comment about it not existing he has some good advice. Get a good hobby, I personally suggest fencing. Fun, Active, Healthy, Builds character, and helps keep the mind keen. I do fencing myself, very fun :tsu:

disregarding ravens comment about it not existing he has some good advice. Get a good hobby, I personally suggest fencing. Fun, Active, Healthy, Builds character, and helps keep the mind keen. I do fencing myself, very fun :tsu:

1.I take kinetic abilities as a challenge

2.I have a hobbie its called FreeRunning you should check it out some time

3.I get my psychic abilities from my grandma, she can heal.

4.My friend would have to tell you his reasons cuz i don't know them.

5.Kids probably have it better than adults, also you are probably 16 or 17.

I suppose all I have is a simple question... WHY?

1.I take kinetic abilities as a challenge

2.I have a hobbie its called FreeRunning you should check it out some time

3.I get my psychic abilities from my grandma, she can heal.

4.My friend would have to tell you his reasons cuz i don't know them.

5.Kids probably have it better than adults, also you are probably 16 or 17.

wrongo, 14. I discovered my own strengths in the 7th grade on instinct =/ and whats free running? Is that like cross country? And what do you mean by heal, be more specific

look it up(free running),she can take away the pain of an injury and speed the recovery time up.

Are you each going to try something different or all you are going to try all of them?

Are you going to answer?

Are you going to answer?

Oh yah sorry,I am only going to do two well try to pyro,aero my friend is doin hydro,and geo.

Could you give us a decent video demonstration when you get the hang of this?

What kind of things do you intend to do exacly?

(pyrobender @ May 19 2008, 10:45 PM)

I suppose all I have is a simple question... WHY?

I would still like to know... WHY?

I would still like to know... WHY?

Why not?Its ok to be open to things.See the way i see it is if it doesn't happen it doesn't happen.

And Papaver yah if i get the hang of it ill post a vid.What I intend to do is put out a flame or relight one and make a small wind.I have no idea how i am goin to do aero without anyone saying "How do we know it was you making the wind do that"?

I suggest you should practice enhancing your mental energy at first because supernatural abilities require a lot of mental energy or chi, psi or whatever people call it. Work on finding it, controlling it, directing it, stimulating it and raising it. Once you are able to do that you will be able to focus more energy on a certain action such as pyrokinesis.

So have you practiced enough with your energy yet?

Oh, and I also suggest you shouldn't eat before you practice. I also found this advice helpful.

That setup won't work for this - as soon as the oxygen in the container is used up (which will take seconds), the flame will extinguish.

The water beneath the bowl will also be sucked up into the 20% of the bowl which was formerly occupied by the oxygen, which would probably destabilise the candle, and someone's going to think they're Jesus.

Edited by Nucular

I still don't know why you choose pyrokinesis. I mean,

electrokinesis and cyrokinesis are more basic, in the

kinesis realm anyway.

That setup won't work for this - as soon as the oxygen in the container is used up (which will take seconds), the flame will extinguish.

The water beneath the bowl will also be sucked up into the 20% of the bowl which was formerly occupied by the oxygen, which would probably destabilise the candle, and someone's going to think they're Jesus.

I know that a sealed container won't work for a flame. I didn't make myself clear enough. I meant he could use that setup to make a wind to move a pinwheel or something similar placed inside the container.

I know that a sealed container won't work for a flame. I didn't make myself clear enough. I meant he could use that setup to make a wind to move a pinwheel or something similar placed inside the container.

Ah, I see. Yes, if he treats the 'aerokinesis' as a separate phenomenon to the 'pyrokinesis' then that would be a good setup.