Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scudbuster

Brig Gen Thomas J DuBose

31 posts in this topic

Sooner or later, they are going to know that UFOs are not ours.

After all, scientist and astronomers have been observing them outside the earth's atmosphere for decades and now, Aerojet engineers, the company that builds spy satellites for NORAD, have now confirmed that NORAD has been tracking UFOs as they fly in from deep space, up to 500 times per year.

Dr. Carl Sagan was also aware that the Air Force had surveillance data on UFOs and wanted to get at the Air Force survillance data in 1968.

Scientist over the White Sand, New Mexico area back in the late 1940s, have also observed flying saucers in space and documented their observations.

Details on how scientist tracked flying saucers over New Mexico in the late 1940s.

http://www.nicap.org/true-mc.htm

Well, one thread in this board suggested that some of them are ours.

Which thread?

There is no doubt in my mind that some of the ufo's reported are our's. That's not the point. It's the one's we can't explain that leave us scratching our heads in tottal amazement that I'm interested in.

I'm 'messed in the head'. thats good. lol.

well, not Messed up, but adamant with no evidence other than their worthless opinion.

dont worry, youre not messed up though.

Posted (edited)

The problem I have with secret aircraft as the UFOs in question, is that they are not capable of the kind of performance characteristics that real UFOs are known for and there are places where secret aircraft do not operate. For an example, can we really and truly say that the military would go so far as to expose its secret aircraft in this manner?

A flying saucer perturbed the air traffic at Bariloche airport.

SAN CARLOS DE BARILOCHE 02/08 (AFP) = On Monday morning, around ten eye-witnesses reported that, moving at high velocity and defying all known laws of physics, a white flying saucer perturbed the air traffic at the San Carlos de Bariloche airport, located 1 800 km S-W of Buenos-Aires, during 15 minutes on Monday to Tuesday night.

http://www.ufocom.org/UfocomS/usbariloche.htm

Edited by skyeagle409