Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Benjamin Fulford - HAARP and China Earthquake

Karlis

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• badeskov

• bee

• Karlis

• snooze

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is this guy claiming that we performed a large scale attack on China?? I dont know, seems alittle far fetched to me.

If the HAARP technology can do exactly what the research says it can do,...and the United States government(of all people) has they're hands on it, I wouldn't doubt for one minute that they would use it on they're political enemies to achieve they're geopolitical agendas. Well, they do have they're hands on the technology, but it's just something to think about, this technology is in the same hands of a government who's continually lied to the American public and continues to do so but not only that in the hands on men who promote the mindset of "we goto war to make peace". If that even makes the slightest bit of sense. You think of the possibilities.......

What can you do when no one is policing the police?

If the HAARP technology can do exactly what the research says it can do,...and the United States government(of all people) has they're hands on it, I wouldn't doubt for one minute that they would use it on they're political enemies to achieve they're geopolitical agendas. Well, they do have they're hands on the technology, but it's just something to think about, this technology is in the same hands of a government who's continually lied to the American public and continues to do so but not only that in the hands on men who promote the mindset of "we goto war to make peace". If that even makes the slightest bit of sense. You think of the possibilities.......

Turn Iran into glass? B)

Karlis

My only problem with this Idea is, wouldnt China be aware if we did have such means? If we have any of this information correct, dont you think China would know even more? Certainly they would have responded to such a thing, no?

OK. If thats the case. Why didn't the US use our Mega Death ray?

Cause thats what they would expect us to do, lol :ph34r:

Edited by preacherman76

Is Benjamin Fulford correct regards HAARP – earthquakes?

No, he is not.

HAARP...a topic which has popped up on several threads in the recent past, has nothing to do with climate, or earthquakes, or anything mysterious. It is a non-classified program of Ionosperic research.

What the heck is going on???

No, he is not.

HAARP...a topic which has popped up on several threads in the recent past, has nothing to do with climate, or earthquakes, or anything mysterious. It is a non-classified program of Ionosperic research.

What the heck is going on???

Very good question....it must be a sinister sounding project acronym for some...however, it blatantly shows the lack of research skills with the proponents of this, as it is, as you correctly mention, a non-classified program. A simple Google search will tell all one ever wanted to know about this program (and then some). How this can ever be associated with climate control, earth quakes or anything else in that category is an extrapolation that is beyond me.

It is, to put it bluntly, mind-boggling....

Cheers,

Badeskov

If the HAARP technology can do exactly what the research says it can do,...

And what exactly is that?! Lets look at the research statement, shall we (here):

HAARP is a scientific endeavor aimed at studying the properties and behavior of the ionosphere, with particular emphasis on being able to understand and use it to enhance communications and surveillance systems for both civilian and defense purposes. The HAARP program is committed to developing a world class ionospheric research facility consisting of:

• The Ionospheric Research Instrument (IRI), a high power transmitter facility operating in the High Frequency (HF) range. The IRI will be used to temporarily excite a limited area of the ionosphere for scientific study.
  • A sophisticated suite of scientific (or diagnostic) instruments that will be used to observe the physical processes that occur in the excited region.
Observation of the processes resulting from the use of the IRI in a controlled manner will allow scientists to better understand processes that occur continuously under the natural stimulation of the sun. Scientific instruments installed at the HAARP Observatory will be useful for a variety of continuing research efforts which do not involve the use of the IRI but are strictly passive. Among these studies include ionospheric characterization using satellite beacons, telescopic observation of the fine structure in the aurora, and documentation of long-term variations in the ozone layer

What exactly does it say what the research can do?! They are trying to get a better understanding of ionosphere physics, that's all. It specifically mentions that future applications are enhanced communications and surveillance (in which the ionospehere is important for long distance communications, which is well known for people in the RF/Radar field). There is nothing new or ground breaking, or remotely sinister there.

Cheers,

Badeskov

It is, to put it bluntly, mind-boggling....

Cheers,

Badeskov

Isn't it?

Good God!

It's just bizzarre how many time HAARP has appeared here in the past couple days--with all of this nonsense about earthquakes and weather changing attached to it.

The latest CT fad, perhaps???

Isn't it?

Good God!

It's just bizzarre how many time HAARP has appeared here in the past couple days--with all of this nonsense about earthquakes and weather changing attached to it.

Totally and utterly ludicrous.

The latest CT fad, perhaps???

Perhaps. I guess there are limits to how many times one can beat a dead horse (9/11, moon hoax, etc), although the perseverances of some is astounding (would be rather admirable, if put to use in some sensible manner)...

Cheers,

Badeskov

If HAARP was the sinister organisation the conspiracists claim, why on earth would they stage an annual open day?

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/haarp/faq.html

Open Houses are generally held at the end of the summer season and the dates and times are announced in advance on the HAARP Home Page.

Is Benjamin Fulford correct regards HAARP – earthquakes?

More tripe of the highest order. I'm beginning to think that 'Youtube' is the worst invention ever.

More tripe of the highest order. I'm beginning to think that 'Youtube' is the worst invention ever.
Be as it may, what are your thoughts about Benjamin Fulford's claims -- on this video-clip -- that he specifically predicted, that the earthquake would occur? ... AND would be caused to occur?

Mind you, I am not convinced either way -- I am simpy questioning.

Karlis

It has to be HAARP because...? Earthquakes what..don't occur naturally? While we may not know what HAARP is, if anything, I highly doubt there is a need to "make" an earthquake. (To me HAARP looks like a giant food dehydrator hehe)

Be as it may, what are your thoughts about Benjamin Fulford's claims -- on this video-clip -- that he specifically predicted, that the earthquake would occur? ... AND would be caused to occur?

Mind you, I am not convinced either way -- I am simpy questioning.

Karlis

I concur with itsnotoutthere, it is tripe of the highest order. he claims that he predicted it - how do we know that is true?! And one does not cause an earthquake, the amount of energy to initiate an earth quake is simply just beyond any comprehension. We simply don't have the means to do that.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I concur with itsnotoutthere, it is tripe of the highest order. he claims that he predicted it - how do we know that is true?! And one does not cause an earthquake, the amount of energy to initiate an earth quake is simply just beyond any comprehension. We simply don't have the means to do that.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I just took the time to watch the full video and it is actually tripe of the highest order to the nth degree (n being very, very large). It is so absurd that it isn't even funny. He starts out by claiming that the HAARP antenna array delivers 1 Billion watts (1GW), which is plain out ridiculous. It is delivering ~3.6 Million watts or about 275 times less. If it was a 1GW array, the antennas would somewhat bigger to be able to conduct that. A US nuclear reactor gives just below 1GW electrical power [ref] and with loss in the grid, etc, two would probably be required. So the HAARP research facility has 2 nuclear reactors at their full disposal, and of course in the vicinity, as otherwise they'd have cables coming in from all corners with the required power. Amazing!

Next up is the energy dispersal. Anybody with just a remote knowledge of antennas can see that the antenna array is not a directional antenna, i.e. it's main radiation lobe is very broad and thus illumnates a large area (which is actually the purpose of the real research they do and not this youtube cr*p). That means that energy reflected will cover a huge area (we are talking continents and more likely a good part of the globe) and would therefore affect everything in that area. Thus it would be plain out impossible to single out a city in Japan, let alone Japan itself.

And with that comes the energy density problem. Assuming that it really was a 1GW antenna array and say they really performed a miracle and the area affect is circular with a diameter of 1000km (radius 500km), the total area affected will be ~785,000km^2. That would give us a power density of 1kW/km^2, which is next to nothing in this context (your average tv broadcast antenna will give much more than that in the vicinity of the antenna).

Finally, the signals would have to penetrate the ground and be absorbed. But to deliver the energy efficiently, it would have to be delivered at the right spot. But the ground will absorp the radio waves in a distributed manner, i.e. it eat it all up slowly as the radio waves penetrates deeper and deeper into the ground. The Niigata earth quake occurred at a depth of 17km, thus that is where the energy would have to be deposited. Delivering the energy required to a depth of 17km by means of radio waves is so far out, it is way beyond the realm of absurdity. I am sorry, but this guy has no clue whatsoever about what he is talking about. I don't know how I can be much more clear about this, but from his video I would say he flunked 1st grade and kept flunking it. Or he video taped this from his room in the mental institution currently taking care of him.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited for typo.

Edited by badeskov

The first video, the speaker gives out a lot of facts, but specultes with those facts to take us down his own path of understanding. Typical with any researcher, but is heworking for our liberation or our entrapment? Is he an agent selling two stories at once, a factual reality, and a political spin. he has become extrememly popular recently with old regurgitated news. he is either a government plant/exposer, or I am accusing a totally honest man of missinforation.

DID HAARP CREATE KATRINA DISASTER?

No!

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov

DID HAARP CREATE KATRINA DISASTER?

No!

Cheers,

Badeskov

And can we please stop this HAARP BS?! It is absolutely ludicrous...

Cheers,

Badeskov

That's a NO