Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FEMA concentration camps?

preacherman76

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• preacherman76

• jaylemurph

• Lilly

• NumberOneSon

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell is going on here?? Right under our noses no less.

http://www.sianews.com/modules.php?name=Ne...le&sid=1062

Ah yes, Rex 84. It has been discussed on this forum a few times in the last couple years. One wonders if whoever first made the list of "camps" has ever actually visited any of the sites. I know quite a few of them are either completely rundown and condemned and therefore not usable or have been turned over to the public and become housing and apartment buildings.

Ah yes, Rex 84. It has been discussed on this forum a few times in the last couple years. One wonders if whoever first made the list of "camps" has ever actually visited any of the sites. I know quite a few of them are either completely rundown and condemned and therefore not usable or have been turned over to the public and become housing and apartment buildings.

Thanks for the reply. Im not saying any of this is true, but one thing is for certain, the goverment has given its self power to do such things, there is no way around that. From the stroke of a pen, the president can cage us all if the right "emergency" were to happen. This is fact. Most folks that claim to be in the know on this matter say Bush wont be leaving office come November, so I guess we will see if this holds any water sometime in the next 9 months.

BTW how much are they paying you??

LOL JK ;)

Edited by preacherman76

Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen:...

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990

allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995

allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997

allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998

allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999

allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000

allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001

allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002

designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005

allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051

specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310

grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049

assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921

allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months. The Federal Emergency Management Agency has broad powers in every aspect of the nation. General Frank Salzedo, chief of FEMA's Civil Security Division stated in a 1983 conference that he saw FEMA's role as a "new frontier in the protection of individual and governmental leaders from assassination, and of civil and military installations from sabotage and/or attack, as well as prevention of dissident groups from gaining access to U.S. opinion, or a global audience in times of crisis." (this really stands out to me) FEMA's powers were consolidated by President Carter to incorporate the...

National Security Act of 1947

allows for the strategic relocation of industries, services, government and other essential economic activities, and to rationalize the requirements for manpower, resources and production facilities. 1950 Defense Production Act (Basicaly saying they can make slaves outta the American public)

gives the President sweeping powers over all aspects of the economy.

Act of August 29, 1916

authorizes the Secretary of the Army, in time of war, to take possession of any transportation system for transporting troops, material, or any other purpose related to the emergency.

International Emergency Economic Powers Act

enables the President to seize the property of a foreign country or national. These powers were transferred to FEMA in a sweeping consolidation in 1979.

Edited by preacherman76

The thought occurs that if these things were going to happen (from, say, 1916 or 1947), they would have. It's never been demonstrated for political leaders /not/ to use any power they can weasel out of their constituents. I don't see much difference in wringing your hands over this as opposed to an asteroid strike or another 'flu epidemic.

And why bother about these things when you're not going to /do/ anything about it?! It's not like you're saying "vote the b******* out!" or laying on your senator to propose Congressional legislation to change these things. You haven't even picked up a hammer to tear down a wall around one of these putative camps.

It looks a lot like you're the average CTer with a messianic streak: You want the attention for bringing this stunning insight (culled, no doubt, from nothing more intensive than an internet search) to light to the teeming UM masses without too much effort expended.

Say what you will (and there's not much positive I would) about nut-job, far-right Constitutionalist militia members -- at least they /do/ things, like collect guns and build compounds.

--Jaylemurph

The thought occurs that if these things were going to happen (from, say, 1916 or 1947), they would have. It's never been demonstrated for political leaders /not/ to use any power they can weasel out of their constituents. I don't see much difference in wringing your hands over this as opposed to an asteroid strike or another 'flu epidemic.

And why bother about these things when you're not going to /do/ anything about it?! It's not like you're saying "vote the b******* out!" or laying on your senator to propose Congressional legislation to change these things. You haven't even picked up a hammer to tear down a wall around one of these putative camps.

It looks a lot like you're the average CTer with a messianic streak: You want the attention for bringing this stunning insight (culled, no doubt, from nothing more intensive than an internet search) to light to the teeming UM masses without too much effort expended.

Say what you will (and there's not much positive I would) about nut-job, far-right Constitutionalist militia members -- at least they /do/ things, like collect guns and build compounds.

--Jaylemurph

What you call doing nothing, I call arming the people with information. As G.I Joe says "knowing is half the battle". How can anyone do anything, if they are not even aware? The peoples power will be in great numbers, without which we will certainly lose. If the theories about the NWO are true, then that means these plans have been in place for a very long time. But a situation to exorcise these powers hasnt come to pass yet. Key word being yet.

What you call doing nothing, I call arming the people with information. As G.I Joe says "knowing is half the battle". How can anyone do anything, if they are not even aware? The peoples power will be in great numbers, without which we will certainly lose. If the theories about the NWO are true, then that means these plans have been in place for a very long time. But a situation to exorcise these powers hasnt come to pass yet. Key word being yet.

Yeah.

Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow you'll get up off your butt. Hardly an original excuse. I mean, this exactly typifies what I was saying.

--Jaylemurph

If all those contingency plans were drawn up as long ago as 1916, and updated in 1947 (with a nuclear strike on America in mind, obviously), why, if Bush is the most evil leader there's ever been in history, (as seems to be the concensus among the conspiracy minded), were none of these things done after 9/11, which surely (according to the conspiracy theory) that was the point of it? Is he just waiting to do something really evil, to justify putting his plans in action? So what was the point to 9/11, then?

besides, where do they get all the staff from to staff these vast networks of secret bases and things? Do they advertise? I mean, there's all these underground bases, there's all the places where the keep aliens, there's ...

As G.I Joe says "knowing is half the battle".

Well if G.I.Joe said it, then.... ^_^

If knowing is half the battle, then what's the other half?

How can anyone do anything, if they are not even aware? The peoples power will be in great numbers, without which we will certainly lose.

What do you propose people do? How does simply "knowing" certain NWO theories empower people to win? According to polls from last year, over 1/3 of Americans believe the government was involved in 9/11, but that knowledge hasn't changed anything or stripped the elites of power.

If the theories about the NWO are true, then that means these plans have been in place for a very long time. But a situation to exorcise these powers hasnt come to pass yet. Key word being yet.

Why would the government want to put millions of it's citizens into concetration camps?

NumberOneSon

Edited by NumberOneSon

If knowing is half the battle, then what's the other half?

Sitting around telling everyone what you /would/ do if the revolution came, apparently.

--Jaylemurph

I know one thing for certain here; the location listed for the FEMA camp in Mass. is bogus. They list Camp Edwards at Otis Airforce base, I've been out there recently and this just isn't so. My nephew is in the National Guard and they do maneuvers in that area.

Just to add:

BTW how much are they paying you??

The pay isn't all that good...I've yet to see even a nickel. I hope *they* are paying frenat a bit better!

Edited by Lilly

Sitting around telling everyone what you /would/ do if the revolution came, apparently.

--Jaylemurph

LOL, you think I should be marching in the streets right now, over a article I thought would be interesting to talk about on a MB MEANT to talk about such things??? Do you try to "do something" about every article you might share with people who would like to discuss? I normaly laugh at the folks who say people are paid to be here to be "debunkers", but im not so certain anymore.

LOL, you think I should be marching in the streets right now, over a article I thought would be interesting to talk about on a MB MEANT to talk about such things??? Do you try to "do something" about every article you might share with people who would like to discuss? I normaly laugh at the folks who say people are paid to be here to be "debunkers", but im not so certain anymore.

I generally don't post articles, especially of the "OMG the NSVM r srsly going to pwn us all!!1! RUNX0RS!" type. I wouldn't necessarily expect you to be marching in the streets, but *anything* except a few keystrokes would put you out of the way of a being rather tiresome, bog-standard bone-idle-Messiah CT type. As I pointed out, there are people out there who deliver lectures, run gun-shows, build silly faux-military compounds, etc, so there are things you could be doing.

But yes, in the Current Events section, I do hold people to pretty much the same standard, especially people who condemn the US government, with myself included. You can check and see. I'm involved with local politics, contact my Senators and Reps. frequently and keep tabs on school and community events. I find such activity to be an excellent alternative to staying in front of your computer, drinking in lame, third-hand conspiracy theory and hectoring others to fear scary, non-extant groups.

--Jaylemurph