Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is the Crux of Being?

Orion von Koch

Sureley when you examine everything in enough detail, eveything becomes pointless. I mean why not just have nothing exist at all, why bother, would that not solve everything? There are many lines I have heard such as "only in death can you find peace" and the like. Basically change = conflict, but life = change. Death is no change, non existence and oblivion. (If you don't belive in any afterlife that is)

People always say that society is advancing, but what to? What purpose? To become God? To become the ultimate dominance over the universe?

I'm definateley just venting here. But is the very fact that we question our existence proof that we exist? Characters in a book might question their existence, yet there is no denying that they are just words on pages. So what if we are something similar? The whole "I think therefore I am" thing is very good, but does thought proove existence?

Ah what a pointless post.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Orion von Koch

• Mattshark

• carrot sprite

• Leonardo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sureley when you examine everything in enough detail, eveything becomes pointless. I mean why not just have nothing exist at all, why bother, would that not solve everything? There are many lines I have heard such as "only in death can you find peace" and the like. Basically change = conflict, but life = change. Death is no change, non existence and oblivion. (If you don't belive in any afterlife that is)

People always say that society is advancing, but what to? What purpose? To become God? To become the ultimate dominance over the universe?

I'm definateley just venting here. But is the very fact that we question our existence proof that we exist? Characters in a book might question their existence, yet there is no denying that they are just words on pages. So what if we are something similar? The whole "I think therefore I am" thing is very good, but does thought proove existence?

Ah what a pointless post.

If you don't believe in God or spirituality, there is no point. And if you don't believe in God, then I have to ask--why not? There's not a single reason you can list that justifies saying "There is no God". Without fail, if someone claims that there's no such thing as God they're just being ridiculous. Now on the other hand if someone says they don't know if God exists, that's a perfectly reasonable thing to say. In my opinion, it also means they should devote their lives to the search for God because that's the only possibility that will give a life real meaning. But on the other hand, if you just want to kill time for the rest of your life and not bother thinking about things like that, that's your choice as well. Personally though, I think our lives do have meaning.

And solving all problems by negating all existence is like removing a thorn in your toe by cutting off the entire foot.

To live and propogate life, thus increasing the potentialities of the universe and denying entropy for as long as possible. After that, what ever you desire/choose/want it to be.

Being sentient beings( which includes the ability to imagine, and create that which we can imagine), we create purpose, not only for ourselves, but for all the universe around us with which we interact.

Edited by Mr Walker

• 2 weeks later...

There isn't a crux of being. Some will play your mind games and some simply won't or can't. Besides, starting a thread with a question but pretending to know all the answers is very boring indeed. If your posts were simple and to the point many would be more curious. The multiple paragraphs, anecdotes, & references are much too detailed to offer any truth to anyone in particular. Everything's everything's everything doesn't say much at all. I understand what you said but you cannot explain all that as having a crux. And you didn't explain anything either. You may surely lead a horse to water but it doesn't work that way.

I rather like "to be or not to be...". That in itself is straightforward and would gather better responses. You are akin to asking why is there a universe at all? Is is just is is just indulging in yourself.

Purpose is not a creation but more of a desire or need. People do not create anything, not even themselves. We intend, desire, want, build, make, destroy, uphold, grasp, etc etc etc. Create? Haven't seen that.

Edited by devilmaycare

To buy whatever you're selling?

• 1 month later...
There isn't a crux of being. Some will play your mind games and some simply won't or can't. Besides, starting a thread with a question but pretending to know all the answers is very boring indeed. If your posts were simple and to the point many would be more curious. The multiple paragraphs, anecdotes, & references are much too detailed to offer any truth to anyone in particular. Everything's everything's everything doesn't say much at all. I understand what you said but you cannot explain all that as having a crux. And you didn't explain anything either. You may surely lead a horse to water but it doesn't work that way.

I rather like "to be or not to be...". That in itself is straightforward and would gather better responses. You are akin to asking why is there a universe at all? Is is just is is just indulging in yourself.

Purpose is not a creation but more of a desire or need. People do not create anything, not even themselves. We intend, desire, want, build, make, destroy, uphold, grasp, etc etc etc. Create? Haven't seen that.

Soulular Travel is held within Time and can be equated with a ride at the theme park or a walk through Disneyland. This realm is full of temptation permeated with constant movement toward potential chaos. (Chaos is but unperceived unity). Its opposite is even more expansive in potential. Timelessness is the reality of this existence with Time being the dream or illusion of Godhood. Eternity is the all-encompassing essence of the Totality (One with no second). It is the generative order or implicate unity. Mentality is multi-purposed, multifaceted, and multidimensional and can be manifest anywhere within the broadcast as a jiva.

In thought finality, Mind is the Totality. Mind rides the expressed Light but is not reliant upon it. Light is capable of creating the universe in illusion as a virtual reality, what some call the moiré arena or matrix. God is Mind...and Mind issues forth in God's motion -- The Enigmni. Mind moves from nothing toward everything and back via programmed feedback. Mind is the experience of existence whereby all creativity is found in a catalytic state of reinvention. It is a constancy of change. There is nothing faster than Mind, then comes Light. Because Mind is present with Light they appear as one...they are two, but light is the expression of the Mind -- the broadcast. One is God the other is His Means -- the Holy Spirit...the mover -- the absolute, ultimate unknowable...Enigmni.

The First Logos or Creation is the Son; the Word catalyzes ideas into existence in sequence. The Word is REASON. Mind is first cause with no last. ? Last is an illusion of Time, which moves as a linear aspect generated in Timelessness. Linearity can be accompanied by dimensionality. Increased dimensionality adds complexity and solidity to Time for those who ride the Light. The more complex, and the more coherent, the hotter is the form. Mind is not affected by any of its creations, but its creations are affected by each preceding creation that manifests in evolutional sequence. Feedback created naturally by Mind and Light is essential to coherent knowing of each preparatory creation. Each structural dimension created amplifies congruence, Empathy, or Love and Knowing. 137 are the number of Creation.

Beings or mind-segments, which are attracted by each amplifying and complex organizational level, will localize in sequential fashion, from the smallest atomic structure to the most complex becoming dissipative structures of unlimited possibilities. Thus is the spiral of creation, the climb to amplified bemanship. Mind is uniformly everywhere, everything, and Eternal. Mind is the atmosphere of be-ness. Humanity is represented by a multitude of structural levels animated by total mentality within holo-faceted soulular bodies. Light creates the illusion of body and its programs of DNA supply the variety. Mind selects the product based on cause and consequence. Mind is God. Man is a part of God. God is the Whole. There is nothing else.

What is the Crux of Being here in Time/Space??? Why Be??? What is being other than knowing you are able to think??? Why do we seek to protect the thinking form from destruction after it has thought something? What is thinking but reviewing actions to maintain the vehicle for future leveraging of the elementals of existence? Why must one be here? We seem to examine our being to become more. As we become more our vehicle erodes. As time passes the vehicle no longer can sustain the means of thinking and we slowly pass into the void. Others pick up our thoughts and and carry parts of it forward and it goes on and on. But is this only an illusion? There seems to be a distant thinker in the mix —one that drives our very being from the darkness. It is like a program that determines exactness and procedure for leveraging the elements of this information packed realm we call living. There seems to be a lot of automatic means of moving us through this realm of being. The thinking part of us seems to be in for a ride. We ride the light of this realm where everything is automatically moving into new data constantly. There is no going back under the same conditions, only forward where change is taking place with new aspects to ponder with our mind or our thinking part of this experience. Our future depends upon a proper or positive process of determining what aspects to use in the mix of past data for future leveraging of trends and conditions. The Crux of being seems to depend upon something that maintains some form of constancy that we can maintain the information float in a burgeoning echelon over the chaos potential. If chaos can rise, we are destroyed or move to a higher echelon of existence or thinking in a new environment. It is all information manipulation on our part and that of the system within which we dwell. It is always becoming.

The Crux of Being involves a multifaceted means of existence. Each part interacts with its other parts. We are parts of the whole that must be present in order to interact and perceive existence. Otherwise we do not exist. Yet, we are one collective and parts of us lose our vehicles but our knowledge interweaves with the knowledge of our other parts. We should love one another as we love ourselves for the other is us.

Damn you write much stuff... I get a headach just by reading it. :huh:

Say kid, you should have put some markers (smileys) to make it easier to read or shorten down your question instead of all the mumbeling between... :alien:

Anyways, the answer to your simple question.

Nothing is and nothing is not, in other word we exist for existence to be so we can learn the litle of existing as this. We wanted to feel so we became. That is why we exist and why we are. You think as I did when I was 4 years old (gesh). Try to take it easy kid. :D

Damn you write much stuff... I get a headach just by reading it. :huh:

Say kid, you should have put some markers (smileys) to make it easier to read or shorten down your question instead of all the mumbeling between... :alien:

Anyways, the answer to your simple question.

Nothing is and nothing is not, in other word we exist for existence to be so we can learn the litle of existing as this. We wanted to feel so we became. That is why we exist and why we are. You think as I did when I was 4 years old (gesh). Try to take it easy kid. :D

Embryo, the more subtle, oblique and ineffable wisdom and knowledge is, the less suited is the cerebral intelligence to it and the more it will react against it. R. A. Schwaller de Lubicz taught that to me. You may position your informal fallacy or non sequiturs as you will, but I know whereof you speak. Embryo (or thing). Not that one is, but that whereby Is, is.

Cheers,

Orion

Edited by Orion von Koch

• 1 month later...

I love these guys...

Narcissistic theorist and their findings are usually targeted to your "rights" and your feelings about existence within our national experience of liberty. Notice the word "your." Most of the psychology used to back up the politically correct (P C) strategy utilized most by the liberally-oriented factions of our democracy are based on "Freudian" Psychology. (Sigmund Freud, 1856-1939, was the founder of Psychoanalytic movement). Freud's influence via his theories of neuroses and leveraging via sexuality (normal and abnormal) gradually gained favor among the politically minded and intellectual elite because of its power to mentally manipulate and interface with the human psyche. His works, such as Civilization and its Discontents, (1930) had immense impact on the modern strategy of social engineering via politically correct propaganda.

Freud's audacity of leveraging sex into the open gave extroverts just the tools they needed for their social reinforcement. Now his socially accepted theory seems to reinforce the self aspects rather than living with society through Love (though they have attempted to destroy the meaning of that word too).

Freud's theories break down the linkage between the "me"(self) and the "object" (other - all of life outside, the "me") perception of being. With today's emphasis on me-ism, self-esteem, self-realization self-actualization and the emotional/feeling paradigm that is currently a topic of conversation, our nation faces the prospects of total division through narcissistic elitism. Now lawyers are aligning with the psychoanalytic movement and making new laws as they collude their way into higher and higher government positions. With every person out for themselves, what hope is there for a nation of people to face financial hardship and emotional challenge by accepting responsibility for their government, themselves and their families. Without social character and morals, a nation dies. In view of the programming we are getting on the propaganda machine (the national media elite), is it any wonder why gangs, crime, drugs, graft, divorce, child abuse, and on and on...is it any wonder, why our national character needs a new point-of-view?

Danah Zohar, in her book The Quantum Self, reflects on the power of narcissism as built upon by Freudian Psychology and how it can destroy human psyche if inculcated into a reason for behavior. This foray into liberal thinking (victimization) seems to sidetrack a being's positive pathway toward human development. She suggests that the liberalism which saw its amplification in the 1960s was and is a result of the Freudian instruction and theory of being, found so prevalent at most major universities then and now. Zohar states that:

"The consequent selfishness, shallowness, alienation, and downright unhappiness of all these cosseted individuals (1960s self-awareness movement) are familiar concerns to many of us in our daily lines. The sad irony here is that in a culture that lays so much stress on the individual, his own sense of personal worth and power is so diminished. As many psychologists have noted, narcissism is more about self-hatred than self-love, and is commonly associated with feelings of emptiness, worthlessness, personal disintegration, and pent-up rage. These symptoms are the source of a great deal of social tension and personal pain, and have generated a whole popular literature that includes books like Lasch's THE CULTUURE OF MARCISSISM and more recently, Allan Bloom's THE CLOSING OF THE AMERICAN MIND. Both describe in graphic detail the side effects of too much emphasis on what I would call the particle (as opposed to wave - physics) side of our being."

Zohar's words then take us into a direction that humanity could have embraced rather than the Freudian way, with the theories of Freud's colleague, Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961). The great Swiss psychiatrist's works seem to not only comprehend Freud's theories but go beyond and then back to the ancient traditions as well. Jung's works in analytic psychology included the total being and his/her relationship to the universe. His studies of consciousness and spirituality reminds me of the work of the ancient Bodhisattva (he, who has attained the All), the Buddha-Gautama. In the same vein, his work also parallels the fresh new ideas of today's modern physicists. Jung even predicted that nuclear physics and consciousness would someday merge in a kind of transcendental discipline not unlike Danah Zohar's more recent theories of the quantum self. Jung, and later Zohar, saw the relationships between psyche and its influence on matter -- "for how otherwise could it (mind) move (leverage) matter?"

Quantum Psychology – A Coherent Theory of Being?

Danah Zohar, F. David Peat, -- plus many other awakening scientists of the present reality are perhaps on to discovering the crux of human existence by focusing on the "light" of quantum mechanical processes. Zohar's model of existence in the human consciousness is that the brain has two interacting systems. Coherency (synchronized jiggling of cell molecules) is accomplished with the Bose-Einstein condensate, which she associates with achieving levels of consciousness via the communication linkage of biophoton activity. The second is a computer-like linkage to the individual neurons of the brain. It is a quantum mechanical model. She believes that this dual system acts as one unit giving us our view on reality without the need of a supernatural realm for science to have to address. Perhaps she is on to at least how we interface with the laws of nature or the consequence of God's Being.

Peat, a physicist/philosopher, has written extensively on "be-ness" in this reality we call life. In his book, The Philosopher's Stone, (1991), he plunges as deep as Zohar, Bohm, and others into the development of verbal and mathematical tools that interface with the Laws of Nature. He reinforces the interconnectedness of the universe via mind and matter and like the ancients, retells how the very atoms (pixels?) that constitute manifest existence, communicate via photons (radiation) in a conscious-like flux of movement. He too, sees the power of the eastern philosophies as they play off of western physics. Peat also believes, as does the traditions of the ancients, that chaos is but unperceived order. Perhaps his most interesting observations are stated below. They seem to reinforce the old concept of Karma or the Laws of Consequence for we human participants. Read:

Since the mind and body are deeply linked together, such a new wholeness will also spread to the body. Holistic meaning can therefore link people at all levels, from the mental to the physical and between a person and nature. Actions, conversation, decisions, and dreams emerge out of this resonance. And clearly, synchronisity would be one manifestation of this new type of activity.

We can also envision such outflowing of meaning at the cellular level (DNA). Within such a dialogue is also the possibility that molecular transformation can become the appropriate response to an overall change in meaning within the environment.

But disharmonious situations also exist in which the activity of a system is at odds with its surrounding environment. For example, conflict and division experienced by an individual can give rise to a very subtle form of damage to the brain. Just as subtle structures in the brain can respond to the ever-changing field of meaning in which they are embedded, so, too, a person whose levels of meaning are incoherent and confused will develop a brain that becomes increasingly insensitive. When mind and body are no longer in harmony, confused meanings enter the body and cause illness and disease. The result is a muted response to life and even bizarre, destructive and violent behavior.

F. David Peat's assumptions are corroborated by the ancient traditions, and contemporary research. Humans leverage their lives via deep seated causation that we must become aware of in order to better understand our reason for being. It appears that all this is wrapped up in a picture that we are just standing too close to, in an attempt to see the whole.

I love these guys...

Narcissistic theorist and their findings are usually targeted to your "rights" and your feelings about existence within our national experience of liberty. Notice the word "your." Most of the psychology used to back up the politically correct (P C) strategy utilized most by the liberally-oriented factions of our democracy are based on "Freudian" Psychology. (Sigmund Freud, 1856-1939, was the founder of Psychoanalytic movement). Freud's influence via his theories of neuroses and leveraging via sexuality (normal and abnormal) gradually gained favor among the politically minded and intellectual elite because of its power to mentally manipulate and interface with the human psyche. His works, such as Civilization and its Discontents, (1930) had immense impact on the modern strategy of social engineering via politically correct propaganda.

Freud's audacity of leveraging sex into the open gave extroverts just the tools they needed for their social reinforcement. Now his socially accepted theory seems to reinforce the self aspects rather than living with society through Love (though they have attempted to destroy the meaning of that word too).

Freud's theories break down the linkage between the "me"(self) and the "object" (other - all of life outside, the "me") perception of being. With today's emphasis on me-ism, self-esteem, self-realization self-actualization and the emotional/feeling paradigm that is currently a topic of conversation, our nation faces the prospects of total division through narcissistic elitism. Now lawyers are aligning with the psychoanalytic movement and making new laws as they collude their way into higher and higher government positions. With every person out for themselves, what hope is there for a nation of people to face financial hardship and emotional challenge by accepting responsibility for their government, themselves and their families. Without social character and morals, a nation dies. In view of the programming we are getting on the propaganda machine (the national media elite), is it any wonder why gangs, crime, drugs, graft, divorce, child abuse, and on and on...is it any wonder, why our national character needs a new point-of-view?

Danah Zohar, in her book The Quantum Self, reflects on the power of narcissism as built upon by Freudian Psychology and how it can destroy human psyche if inculcated into a reason for behavior. This foray into liberal thinking (victimization) seems to sidetrack a being's positive pathway toward human development. She suggests that the liberalism which saw its amplification in the 1960s was and is a result of the Freudian instruction and theory of being, found so prevalent at most major universities then and now. Zohar states that:

"The consequent selfishness, shallowness, alienation, and downright unhappiness of all these cosseted individuals (1960s self-awareness movement) are familiar concerns to many of us in our daily lines. The sad irony here is that in a culture that lays so much stress on the individual, his own sense of personal worth and power is so diminished. As many psychologists have noted, narcissism is more about self-hatred than self-love, and is commonly associated with feelings of emptiness, worthlessness, personal disintegration, and pent-up rage. These symptoms are the source of a great deal of social tension and personal pain, and have generated a whole popular literature that includes books like Lasch's THE CULTUURE OF MARCISSISM and more recently, Allan Bloom's THE CLOSING OF THE AMERICAN MIND. Both describe in graphic detail the side effects of too much emphasis on what I would call the particle (as opposed to wave - physics) side of our being."

Zohar's words then take us into a direction that humanity could have embraced rather than the Freudian way, with the theories of Freud's colleague, Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961). The great Swiss psychiatrist's works seem to not only comprehend Freud's theories but go beyond and then back to the ancient traditions as well. Jung's works in analytic psychology included the total being and his/her relationship to the universe. His studies of consciousness and spirituality reminds me of the work of the ancient Bodhisattva (he, who has attained the All), the Buddha-Gautama. In the same vein, his work also parallels the fresh new ideas of today's modern physicists. Jung even predicted that nuclear physics and consciousness would someday merge in a kind of transcendental discipline not unlike Danah Zohar's more recent theories of the quantum self. Jung, and later Zohar, saw the relationships between psyche and its influence on matter -- "for how otherwise could it (mind) move (leverage) matter?"

Quantum Psychology – A Coherent Theory of Being?

Danah Zohar, F. David Peat, -- plus many other awakening scientists of the present reality are perhaps on to discovering the crux of human existence by focusing on the "light" of quantum mechanical processes. Zohar's model of existence in the human consciousness is that the brain has two interacting systems. Coherency (synchronized jiggling of cell molecules) is accomplished with the Bose-Einstein condensate, which she associates with achieving levels of consciousness via the communication linkage of biophoton activity. The second is a computer-like linkage to the individual neurons of the brain. It is a quantum mechanical model. She believes that this dual system acts as one unit giving us our view on reality without the need of a supernatural realm for science to have to address. Perhaps she is on to at least how we interface with the laws of nature or the consequence of God's Being.

Peat, a physicist/philosopher, has written extensively on "be-ness" in this reality we call life. In his book, The Philosopher's Stone, (1991), he plunges as deep as Zohar, Bohm, and others into the development of verbal and mathematical tools that interface with the Laws of Nature. He reinforces the interconnectedness of the universe via mind and matter and like the ancients, retells how the very atoms (pixels?) that constitute manifest existence, communicate via photons (radiation) in a conscious-like flux of movement. He too, sees the power of the eastern philosophies as they play off of western physics. Peat also believes, as does the traditions of the ancients, that chaos is but unperceived order. Perhaps his most interesting observations are stated below. They seem to reinforce the old concept of Karma or the Laws of Consequence for we human participants. Read:

Since the mind and body are deeply linked together, such a new wholeness will also spread to the body. Holistic meaning can therefore link people at all levels, from the mental to the physical and between a person and nature. Actions, conversation, decisions, and dreams emerge out of this resonance. And clearly, synchronisity would be one manifestation of this new type of activity.

We can also envision such outflowing of meaning at the cellular level (DNA). Within such a dialogue is also the possibility that molecular transformation can become the appropriate response to an overall change in meaning within the environment.

But disharmonious situations also exist in which the activity of a system is at odds with its surrounding environment. For example, conflict and division experienced by an individual can give rise to a very subtle form of damage to the brain. Just as subtle structures in the brain can respond to the ever-changing field of meaning in which they are embedded, so, too, a person whose levels of meaning are incoherent and confused will develop a brain that becomes increasingly insensitive. When mind and body are no longer in harmony, confused meanings enter the body and cause illness and disease. The result is a muted response to life and even bizarre, destructive and violent behavior.

F. David Peat's assumptions are corroborated by the ancient traditions, and contemporary research. Humans leverage their lives via deep seated causation that we must become aware of in order to better understand our reason for being. It appears that all this is wrapped up in a picture that we are just standing too close to, in an attempt to see the whole.

You political nonsense is just that nonsense. If what you spouted was true Europe wouldn't have higher living, educational and health standards and lower rates of crime, alcoholism and drug abuse as Europe is far more liberal than the US and far less sexually repressed (which is probably part of America's problem)

The second part is quite interesting with there are bits that need to be addressed however.

Perhaps she is on to at least how we interface with the laws of nature or the consequence of God's Being.

Since there is 0 evidence of a god how do you do that exactly? That would be an instant jump out of science.

Since the mind and body are deeply linked together,
They are not linked so much as the same thing. The mind is a result of electro-chemical reactions in the brain. Remove some ones brain and you'll notice the stop thinking. stop brain chemistry and you stop thinking and stop brain bioelectrics and you stop thinking. All these things are pretty terminal.

I think Zonah makes a massive mistaken assumption with her idea's on SQ as well. Since she clearly has not looked into other primates (especially chimp's and gorilla's) if she thinks that such ideals as stated on her website related to humans only.

Also reality does not play out to the idea of Karma. No matter what anyone claims it is quite obvious that some despicable people have success while some very good people have an extremely hard life. Karma is a nice concept but if you apply to reality you would have to have some seriously warped ideas to believe it.

You political nonsense is just that nonsense. If what you spouted was true Europe wouldn't have higher living, educational and health standards and lower rates of crime, alcoholism and drug abuse as Europe is far more liberal than the US and far less sexually repressed (which is probably part of America's problem)

The second part is quite interesting with there are bits that need to be addressed however.

Since there is 0 evidence of a god how do you do that exactly? That would be an instant jump out of science.

They are not linked so much as the same thing. The mind is a result of electro-chemical reactions in the brain. Remove some ones brain and you'll notice the stop thinking. stop brain chemistry and you stop thinking and stop brain bioelectrics and you stop thinking. All these things are pretty terminal.

I think Zonah makes a massive mistaken assumption with her idea's on SQ as well. Since she clearly has not looked into other primates (especially chimp's and gorilla's) if she thinks that such ideals as stated on her website related to humans only.

Also reality does not play out to the idea of Karma. No matter what anyone claims it is quite obvious that some despicable people have success while some very good people have an extremely hard life. Karma is a nice concept but if you apply to reality you would have to have some seriously warped ideas to believe it.

Talk to any citizen of Europe and you will find a deep resentment over what is about to happen. Too many folks moving in to use their system. We are headed to oblivion.

By the by, the evidence for a God is inherent within existence. Some are so preoccupied with their own reality, they just cannot get past the scope of being here. I report home every night.

Edited by Orion von Koch

We live in defining times where the future and science fiction are blurred out over the time/space continuum. We call this FutureTime. It is a period existing almost as a dreamscape filled with surrealistic images of trends and conditions that are spinning out at chaotic speeds. It is a time where reality and dreams suggest the third realm of imagination manifestation through creative ideation.

Such a chaos of concepts was once unperceived (unseen) by mankind but now it is reconstituting as order or unity at a higher level of existence and we are beginning to see it for what it is. Now, humanity is on the threshold of visualizing Future/Time as a startling reality while it concurrently dovetails with AncientPast to present a vision of human duration. We are in a state of intellectual and spiritual limbo that marks an Age or a World of Being transcending on to create the Omega Age.

This pronouncement, regarding a period or a state of being, is not announced flippantly for the gravity of the situation is ominous in scope when one considers the destiny of sentient beings. Its very ascendancy suggests that we have reached a watershed in human development and turning back is not an option. From this point on, life as we once knew it will never be the same. The age of ignorance has passed.

We beings communicate on the intellectual fly at speeds some call Instant Messaging or IM. The web of networks spread at geometric rates all over the Earth informing and amplifying knowledge and data to augment the global psyche. There are few secrets and much strategy to work the data of business and be-ness anywhere over the face of the planet. Such a rampant flux and reflux of thought globules is unprecedented in this age but there is increasing evidence that it is a reflection of ancient knowledge and wisdom given to us long ago, but was lost in hoary ages past.

The very complexity of Life's physical makeup suggests design and genetic manipulation of a program few of us did anything but take (the human genome) for granted. The very essence of DNA played through the complexity of Quantum Physics and amplified by Nanotechnology, Holography and Virtual Reality, suggests laws and genetic engineering far more advanced than any simplistic happenstance of evolution. To get where we are now, required help.

For many of us who are now discovering the Truths of Alternate History anterior to the well-worked-out company-line of academia and touted by the almost daily discovery of new elements to the puzzle of existence -- the dawning of FutureTime is readily apparent. Though only a few thousand can see this gestalt reality at present, its embellishment is spreading like wildfire in the background of the generative order.

The ancient shamanistic concept of a god who always spoke in symbols to our mentality said, "Can you see what I am showing you?" It meant that every act and every instant of our life was part of a multifaceted broadcast of attributes of related meanings imbedded in potential acts and events that could result in positive or negative consequences for us all. We were given the mind to see this but few have turned on the light. Due to the sequences of events and actions, we are now all forced to look at the consequences of our lives. It is time we moved beyond ourselves to the realm of the collective.

The spike of time is rapidly approaching where we will all know that this event of the snake biting its tail will complete the cycle and the reality of our existences will be put on display. The wars we fought were in reality over issues common to all of us, but were manipulated by greed and guilt to amplify the self over the all. There has always been but one truth…and there is no religion higher than Truth. The record of history is nature (Physics or God) and its book is open for all to read. Though there are many bifurcations to this arrow of time/space, one knows if he/she truly knows himself or herself.

With all the life experiences many of us have been subjected to, and all we have watched in our fellow human beings…it is easy to see our destiny rushing toward a final fulfillment of purpose. We are almost there.

Talk to any citizen of Europe and you will find a deep resentment over what is about to happen. Too many folks moving in to use their system. We are headed to oblivion.

By the by, the evidence for a God is inherent within existence. Some are so preoccupied with their own reality, they just cannot get past the scope of being here. I report home every night.

Erm I'm English and my GF is Germany and I live in the UK and I don't know ONE single person with that idea. In fact in general, the consensus in Europe is that America needs to become more liberal. But nice try. Btw you have about 90% of a continent hear wishing Obama luck in the election and laughing at Sarah Palin. Next time you talk about Europe I'd actually learn some facts first lad.

And no you are absolutely wrong. That is not evidence. There is 0 evidence for god, the world around is not evidence and you are instantly into the realms of pseudo-science when you use god in scientific work. Hence creationism is pseudo-science. You wouldn't know science if it hit you in face.

Erm I'm English and my GF is Germany and I live in the UK and I don't know ONE single person with that idea. In fact in general, the consensus in Europe is that America needs to become more liberal. But nice try. Btw you have about 90% of a continent hear wishing Obama luck in the election and laughing at Sarah Palin. Next time you talk about Europe I'd actually learn some facts first lad.

And no you are absolutely wrong. That is not evidence. There is 0 evidence for god, the world around is not evidence and you are instantly into the realms of pseudo-science when you use god in scientific work. Hence creationism is pseudo-science. You wouldn't know science if it hit you in face.

Would you tell me if you have read Manly P. Hall and R. A. Schwaller de Lubicz? My Friends in Europe own galleries and bookstores and communicate with many who are somewhat deep. I am sorry if you think I am out of sorts with your paradigm of life, but alas — there are those who think differently and if you do not come from a Gnostic background, I can understand why you would have no data to consider anything I say. Suffice to say, there are those who are thinking elsewhere.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Humanity -- all of us, when not intellectually controlled by a political force, have yearned to understand what the experience of existence truly is about. Those of us who are deep thinkers have gone to great lengths and even put our own lives up for collateral in order to find the answers to what our purpose is here in Time/Space. Many of us have this feeling that somewhere in our distant past lurks the thread to our knowledge of the beginning or the constancy of Soulular Travel.

History speaks of this ancient tragedy -- where Humanity went through some gargantuan trials and tribulations while on this planet. Something happened to geologically position our kind on distant shores with distinct memories of a more glorious period in erased history. The Hindu Vedas report such distant catastrophe, as does almost every tribal tradition of mankind. The wise men or priesthood of every culture or religion of man speaks of a way of life that is filled with the Mystery Teachings of human existence. There have been savants who seemed to know what being here is/was all about. It is almost as if they knew through some unknown source of wisdom that there is a purpose and a means of traveling life as a special being…the Soul rides the Light.

All the ancient greats, from Socrates to Newton seemed blessed with knowledge. Some were very special. An Example: his fellow believers called this man God and Son of God. He was deep and introspective and studied the dictates of divinity from his youth on into his manhood. He left his family to go into the unknown parts of the earth to learn from wise men the decrees of the old laws of existence. He was also said to be under the influence of Divine inspiration.

He studied the secret traditions of Moses the lawgiver of Israel and later instructed his disciples in all manner of religious understanding. After wandering about to try to find the knowledge of Divine wisdom he sought to establish his ministry upon earth. He gathered around him a small community of sincere and dedicated believers and instructed them in his fashion of godly insight. Unfortunately he was regarded askance by the members of the area's residences.

Because he was outspoken and dedicated to his religion and studies, he suffered personal enmity. Later he came under attack from the authorities of the area and viscous propaganda was perpetrated against him. Without warning these people descended upon the little group of buildings in his compound and burned it to the ground. All were killed at Crotona, a Dolan colony in southern Italy in 590 BC. Thus, the great works of Pythagoras were destroyed. His knowledge included the ancient secrets of the Jews, Essenes, Hindus, Chaldeans, Babylonians, Greeks, Brahmins, and the Vedic Traditions. He has been called the first philosopher and tradition says that he coined the term philosopher -- one who is attempting to find Wisdom through Love.

The Western World and the Americas were built upon the foundations of the great religions of the past. Those who were attempting to find the secrets of human existence as our scientists do today built that distant past — but they went further. Yet, all great and small persons who tried to wax eloquent in the state of Divinity have had their problems with the local government/s. The great Pythagoras was crucified and burned; Hypatia's body was dismembered; Jacques de Molay, consumed in flames; Savonarola, burned in the square of Florence; Galileo, forced to submit on bent knees; again, and again persons who sought to enlighten the world, have met their deaths and had their works destroyed.

Even now, Buddha, Christ and all the other more modern religious icons have their revered lives and teachings daily reinforced in our collective minds across the globe. What is the source of all this deep thinking that says that humanity is indeed something very special? From where does the root of all our hopes flourish forth into fruit? Does it start with the flooding of the earth or the end of an Ice Age? It has been said that the source of the knowledge of who and what we are lies inside of our very being. Could the key to our beginnings be found in the fact that we are conscious of our very existence? Does the fact that we think and are able to reason give us the clue to the why we are here? All the ancient practitioners of wisdom indicate that we must know ourselves to know the secret doctrines of the root of mankind.

Logic and reason coupled to the Scientific Process has driven many men to view life in secular tones…a method that seems to put blinders on beings who cannot ask the ultimate or base questions of Why. The root source questions have always been left out of the equations…that seem to address parts of a whole that few want to deliver proper credence or ultimate points-of-departure. The ancients thought with all their facilities and we think with our silly self-loving singular point of departure. We are half-right or left.

We are half of what we could be and there are some here that drive that point home with each and every attempt to wax eloquent with a half-loaded mentality. I have been where you are now and all I can do is shake my head for you kick and scream with no burden of payment. Suffering broadens the soulular traveler with amplified consciousness.

As a retired university educator and administrator who has spent countless hours in deep discussion with many colleagues with ages of knowledge, and a former political columnist to boot, I feel I do have some qualifications to speak my words. I know there is a God because I once was like you.

NOT THAT ONE IS, BUT THAT WHEREBY IS, IS.

Edited by Orion von Koch

Would you tell me if you have read Manly P. Hall and R. A. Schwaller de Lubicz? My Friends in Europe own galleries and bookstores and communicate with many who are somewhat deep. I am sorry if you think I am out of sorts with your paradigm of life, but alas — there are those who think differently and if you do not come from a Gnostic background, I can understand why you would have no data to consider anything I say. Suffice to say, there are those who are thinking elsewhere.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Humanity -- all of us, when not intellectually controlled by a political force, have yearned to understand what the experience of existence truly is about. Those of us who are deep thinkers have gone to great lengths and even put our own lives up for collateral in order to find the answers to what our purpose is here in Time/Space. Many of us have this feeling that somewhere in our distant past lurks the thread to our knowledge of the beginning or the constancy of Soulular Travel.

History speaks of this ancient tragedy -- where Humanity went through some gargantuan trials and tribulations while on this planet. Something happened to geologically position our kind on distant shores with distinct memories of a more glorious period in erased history. The Hindu Vedas report such distant catastrophe, as does almost every tribal tradition of mankind. The wise men or priesthood of every culture or religion of man speaks of a way of life that is filled with the Mystery Teachings of human existence. There have been savants who seemed to know what being here is/was all about. It is almost as if they knew through some unknown source of wisdom that there is a purpose and a means of traveling life as a special being…the Soul rides the Light.

All the ancient greats, from Socrates to Newton seemed blessed with knowledge. Some were very special. An Example: his fellow believers called this man God and Son of God. He was deep and introspective and studied the dictates of divinity from his youth on into his manhood. He left his family to go into the unknown parts of the earth to learn from wise men the decrees of the old laws of existence. He was also said to be under the influence of Divine inspiration.

He studied the secret traditions of Moses the lawgiver of Israel and later instructed his disciples in all manner of religious understanding. After wandering about to try to find the knowledge of Divine wisdom he sought to establish his ministry upon earth. He gathered around him a small community of sincere and dedicated believers and instructed them in his fashion of godly insight. Unfortunately he was regarded askance by the members of the area's residences.

Because he was outspoken and dedicated to his religion and studies, he suffered personal enmity. Later he came under attack from the authorities of the area and viscous propaganda was perpetrated against him. Without warning these people descended upon the little group of buildings in his compound and burned it to the ground. All were killed at Crotona, a Dolan colony in southern Italy in 590 BC. Thus, the great works of Pythagoras were destroyed. His knowledge included the ancient secrets of the Jews, Essenes, Hindus, Chaldeans, Babylonians, Greeks, Brahmins, and the Vedic Traditions. He has been called the first philosopher and tradition says that he coined the term philosopher -- one who is attempting to find Wisdom through Love.

The Western World and the Americas were built upon the foundations of the great religions of the past. Those who were attempting to find the secrets of human existence as our scientists do today built that distant past — but they went further. Yet, all great and small persons who tried to wax eloquent in the state of Divinity have had their problems with the local government/s. The great Pythagoras was crucified and burned; Hypatia's body was dismembered; Jacques de Molay, consumed in flames; Savonarola, burned in the square of Florence; Galileo, forced to submit on bent knees; again, and again persons who sought to enlighten the world, have met their deaths and had their works destroyed.

Even now, Buddha, Christ and all the other more modern religious icons have their revered lives and teachings daily reinforced in our collective minds across the globe. What is the source of all this deep thinking that says that humanity is indeed something very special? From where does the root of all our hopes flourish forth into fruit? Does it start with the flooding of the earth or the end of an Ice Age? It has been said that the source of the knowledge of who and what we are lies inside of our very being. Could the key to our beginnings be found in the fact that we are conscious of our very existence? Does the fact that we think and are able to reason give us the clue to the why we are here? All the ancient practitioners of wisdom indicate that we must know ourselves to know the secret doctrines of the root of mankind.

Logic and reason coupled to the Scientific Process has driven many men to view life in secular tones…a method that seems to put blinders on beings who cannot ask the ultimate or base questions of Why. The root source questions have always been left out of the equations…that seem to address parts of a whole that few want to deliver proper credence or ultimate points-of-departure. The ancients thought with all their facilities and we think with our silly self-loving singular point of departure. We are half-right or left.

We are half of what we could be and there are some here that drive that point home with each and every attempt to wax eloquent with a half-loaded mentality. I have been where you are now and all I can do is shake my head for you kick and scream with no burden of payment. Suffering broadens the soulular traveler with amplified consciousness.

As a retired university educator and administrator who has spent countless hours in deep discussion with many colleagues with ages of knowledge, and a former political columnist to boot, I feel I do have some qualifications to speak my words. I know there is a God because I once was like you.

NOT THAT ONE IS, BUT THAT WHEREBY IS, IS.

Oh joy, more esoteric pseudo-scientific nonsense.

You have shown your self to be a liar before and you certainly wouldn't know university level research and scientific standard in the face. Unlike you I am actually in the field of science and know what is sub-standard for a university.

Guess what (using your tack) I know there is not a god, what a lovely paradox. Feel free to back up you religious ideals for science. Maybe you string out a few more lies and answers more questions with meaningless babble.

What is the Crux of Being here in Time/Space??? Why Be??? What is being other than knowing you are able to think??? Why do we seek to protect the thinking form from destruction after it has thought something? What is thinking but reviewing actions to maintain the vehicle for future leveraging of the elementals of existence?

I've wondered about this. I firmly and completely "believe in" evolution but sometimes I wonder about why a "survival of the fittest" exists at all? Why do we care whether we live or die? (to be honest, part of this line of questioning comes from the fact that I'm related to a deeply disturbed mental patient who honestly DOESN'T care if he lives or dies).

This is one of the things that makes me believe we are part of a greater whole and/or maybe a Deity exists. I've come to think that our will to live is a tiny reflection of the fact that the universe loves existing or at least it has some sort of compulsion to exist.

I've wondered about this. I firmly and completely "believe in" evolution but sometimes I wonder about why a "survival of the fittest" exists at all? Why do we care whether we live or die? (to be honest, part of this line of questioning comes from the fact that I'm related to a deeply disturbed mental patient who honestly DOESN'T care if he lives or dies).

This is one of the things that makes me believe we are part of a greater whole and/or maybe a Deity exists. I've come to think that our will to live is a tiny reflection of the fact that the universe loves existing or at least it has some sort of compulsion to exist.

For questions opens up the mind to endless possibilities.......we cannot exist without questioning everything.....But if we know the answer will we only then be satisfied with it....

For questions opens up the mind to endless possibilities.......we cannot exist without questioning everything.....But if we know the answer will we only then be satisfied with it....

Will we???

Doubt that because the only time people are satisfied is when they know too much.....then its too late

The old texts of the Hindu indicate that reality was a love-act of "seeing" the gods (Devas) or "bright ones," and to be mirrored by that power with an observation or feedback. The process of "seeing" the deity was the sacred part of life called "Dar-san." The believer was consecrated by just the act of Dar-san and thus became all knowing, or worthy of being. Seeing was a form of touching or quantifying (measuring for value). The eye that comprehended the All was the third eye, which went beyond five-sensory perception into the realm of intuition and hyperphysics. The world of the ancient Hindu was many faceted and many godded -- what some would term "Holospirited."

Look up the holographic universe theory and apply it to your reflections.

Hidden deeply in the current research and development surrounding the disciplines of Virtual Reality, there lurks a potentially new understanding of immortality and Divine Providence. Virtual Reality, which means the experiencing of an implied state of alternate being in a tacit environment of sensual stimuli that contributes to an illusionary or augmented reality for the one who experiences, is about to blow the lid off of current philosophical and religious understanding. VR will literally shake the groundworks of all philosophies of reality and establish a new vortex of universal understanding in the mind of future humanity. We will soon see the roots and constructions of life, spirit, and matter through this new lens on tomorrow.

Virtual Reality is a human endeavor to participate in a computer-created world via computerized sensors such as viewing goggles, gloves or a total sensor-suit. Those who travel in this newly created world can experience perceptual stimuli that approaches the visual and tactile expressions of reality. The Department of Defense and NASA have plans to converge robotics with VR to allow a cybernaut to travel, work, and fight in hostile environs while controlled by a human at a remote site. With such capabilities, we would be able to explore the universe from our own living rooms. Imagine putting on a head-mounted display and body-sensor suit that would correspond to sensors in a robot that might be millions of miles away -- say on Mars. You could actually become part of a cyber-being that would interact with the Martian environment. You would be able to experience all the wonders of such a far away place in a direct sensory manner.

No discovery or invention of man can hold a candle to the blue-white laser blast that is about to flash across the horizon of humanity's existence in this manifest state of earthly being. The automobile, television, space travel-- you name it, nothing means more to us than the idea that is hidden in the physics and metaphysics of Virtual Reality. This idea will serve as a point of departure to new dimensions of amplified being. The idea is the understanding of the meaning of Logos or Reason. If we are careful in this first step on the threshold of the absolute, we will begin to decipher the codes that will send us into the occupation of universe-building.

How can this be? The last time mankind came so close to the gods, they gave the tower of Babylon its namesake with many languages to confuse the feebleminded being, that would dare to learn the meaning of life. This time, if we are cautious, we may finally join the lesser gods in springing into a whole new dimension of understanding. Virtual Reality, along with the understandings of Fractal Geometry, Nanotechnology, Holography, Laser-tech, and other leading-edge, computer driven technologies, will show us the way to how Deity and Its powerful energy or spirit can broadcast itself into the virtual reality that we all are experiencing at present...the universe.

According to Michael Heim, who wrote the 1993 version of The Metaphysics of Virtual Reality, there are seven divergent directions that VR research is moving through. They are: Simulation, Interaction (augmented reality), Artificiality, Immersion, Telepresence, Full-body Immersion, and Networked Communications. These seven directions will someday reconvene offering humanity the tools to recreate himself. Marry the newly advocated theory of a Holographic Universe touted by David Bohm, Karl Pribram and Michael Talbot, then charge its mathematics with Benoit Mandelbrot's Fractal Geometry (which can emulate all known visual universes) and we are on our way to seeing the deeper aspects of existence.

Virtual reality will soon allow us to become anyone, anything, anywhere, anyhow, anywho-beings when we flip the switch and step into a high resolution, 3-dimensional visual-sound, pheromone aided environment. There, our real sensory systems will suffer a paradigm shift into a world augmented by heads-up displays of hypertext, cyberspace/form, and amplified knowledge available in a mirror-world context, at speeds that will seem like reality is blending into super-reality. We will be able to learn everything we learned in high school in a few short sessions. If Marshall McLuhan thought that television rendered high school obsolete, then VR will render education meaningless. All knowledge will be gestalt and inherent.

Total access will be at our behest. You will be able to live through any animal; dive to the depths of your own blood stream; repair your own body from within, live in deep space in a robot body that will become your home or work away from home, and when the robot sleeps you repair and feed (energize) it and yourself. You may even share in your robots dreams. You will be able to visit virtual worlds within virtual worlds and might even lose yourself and die in a virtual world before realizing that you really are alive in your own living room. Of course, you may really be dead.

Can you see what I am showing you? Who is to say whether or not our lives are really virtual realities for ourselves or a higher form. Localization is suspect. Where do you truly exist? The ancient Essenes said that you exist as spirit or animator occupying a form. You are eternal the form is an experience. Modern day religions say the same thing. Is religion really technology that we think is magical but its really VR in true syntax. Sumerian texts say that the gods came to earth to work the gold mines and became tired. They made a lesser man (via genetic engineering?) and dismembered (divided) a god to use his breath or spirit to drive the beings they made. Many ancient religions such as the Aztecs, Egyptians and others speak of the many faceted god that occupies all of us in our clay-based bodies.

What we are learning today about evolving Physics (another word for Godhood) in Quantum areas, shows us that locating the being on one level is extremely difficult at another level. Flesh and blood or "meat" as William Gibson referred to our bodies in his book Neuromancer, is matter that is glued together by a matrix of being driven by the irradiating force of a peculiar light. This thinking, vibrant mind-form seems to be on board a body but is extremely elusive when brain studies are conducted. What animates our brains and remembers, acts exactly like a holographic entity because it does not necessarily lose its memory even when 90% of the brain is inactive or cut away. A hologram that is fragmented can reconstitute the original when light is passed through the part. The part knows the whole. The holographic-like brain seems to act as an interface to reality--a lens of complex sensory capability that allows a spirit to manipulate the toys of a dimensional virtual reality via waves and interference waves of information animated in feedback loops.

I am going to be really simple here. "We exist therefore we think."

We are either a created, or an evolutionarily evolved, organism which includes a bioorganic brain. That brain processes data from external sources but has also learned to process and evaluate secondary data from inside itself; reflections, extralpolations, creative solutions etc.

There is nothing particularly mysical or inexplicable about this. Human scientists can already destroy memories and create false ones indistinguishable from real ones. Soon they will be able to retrieve, store and replicate everything which exists in a human brain and makes us what we are.

I understand and appreciate your last post, but it is really an overthinking typical of the human brain, which tends to think because it can, and because it is driven to do so. Nothing wrong with creating inventive scenarios, but great dangers in confusing them with reality.

I also think your last sentence or two mistates actual scientific findings in this area, but i am open to correction on this. Certainly brains have very specific functions for specific parts. it has just been dicovered that say facial recognition of a paricular face may be stored in one single cell/neuron in the brain. Thus, while a brain can survive and function well despite massive trauma in some cases , in others minor damage to very isolated areas can result in great loss of important neurological functions or memory.

I am going to be really simple here. "We exist therefore we think."

We are either a created, or an evolutionarily evolved, organism which includes a bioorganic brain. That brain processes data from external sources but has also learned to process and evaluate secondary data from inside itself; reflections, extralpolations, creative solutions etc.

There is nothing particularly mysical or inexplicable about this. Human scientists can already destroy memories and create false ones indistinguishable from real ones. Soon they will be able to retrieve, store and replicate everything which exists in a human brain and makes us what we are.

I understand and appreciate your last post, but it is really an overthinking typical of the human brain, which tends to think because it can, and because it is driven to do so. Nothing wrong with creating inventive scenarios, but great dangers in confusing them with reality.

I also think your last sentence or two mistates actual scientific findings in this area, but i am open to correction on this. Certainly brains have very specific functions for specific parts. it has just been dicovered that say facial recognition of a paricular face may be stored in one single cell/neuron in the brain. Thus, while a brain can survive and function well despite massive trauma in some cases , in others minor damage to very isolated areas can result in great loss of important neurological functions or memory.

Mr. Walker — I too thought like you when I was in college some 45 years ago. Then I purchased some 2,500 books and began to read as deeply as I could. I suggest you read Paul Davies and David Bohm before commenting so emphatically. Then, go somewhere way out in the world of nature and be all by yourself and look far and wide in silence. Let the universe speak to you and you will begin to realize why I am in total awe of just being here. Existence is massively much more than the simple explanation we both have offered. We are indeed so damn dumb that we cannot see what is right before us. It is only the present moment that we discern smashing into our faces as the wind of potential blows as always. If you cannot see the BIG in front of you, then we have nothing to talk about. I suggest you read, THE TEMPLE OF MAN.

Mr. Walker — I too thought like you when I was in college some 45 years ago. Then I purchased some 2,500 books and began to read as deeply as I could. I suggest you read Paul Davies and David Bohm before commenting so emphatically. Then, go somewhere way out in the world of nature and be all by yourself and look far and wide in silence. Let the universe speak to you and you will begin to realize why I am in total awe of just being here. Existence is massively much more than the simple explanation we both have offered. We are indeed so damn dumb that we cannot see what is right before us. It is only the present moment that we discern smashing into our faces as the wind of potential blows as always. If you cannot see the BIG in front of you, then we have nothing to talk about. I suggest you read, THE TEMPLE OF MAN.

Thats interesting. I too went to college/university (about 40 years ago) I started reading before the age of two. I read about a millon words a week. I did possess a personal library of some 10,000 books until they went upin smoke,along with every other physical possession, in a major bushfire. I spend hours each week walking deserted beaches, and geocaching (where i might be the only person for dozens of square miles in the australian bush with only a gps to find my way home again.) I am in constant awe and i know that most people dont understand themselves, let alone have a hope of understanding their local universes and their connection to it .

My reading of anything from most 20 century science fiction, to histories and personal accounts of most ages, has helped me appreciate my cultural context, but also to understand and expand my consciousness beyond it, to both the past and into the future.

I tell you these things because, if our opinions differ, i recognise that those differences are natural, and perhaps arrived at by different workings of our minds, despite quite similar backgrounds. While we live, our human minds are the most wondrous organism i can think of. We are only beginning to measure how they work and what they are capable of.

Independent of all other things, such as an acknowledgement of the physical reality of god, and his operation within human parameters/consciousness, one thing stands out to me. The universe exists, and exists almost entirely independently of man and his consciousness. But the mind/sentience/selfaware consciousness of man both defines our perception of, and interaction with, the universe; and also increases the future potentialities for the universe.

Humans do have a very good chance of becoming beings which can radically change; them selves, their entire local universe, and in time, the entire universe.

With that power goes great responsibility. Not only our survival, and thus all the potentialities inherent in our survival, but also the survival and shape/form of, first our local bit of the universe(starting with our world/solar system), and before long the wider universe depends on learning those understandings i spoke of earlier and also the wisdom and courage to make full use of those understandings of self, universe and the relationship between the two

Although restricted, as anyone is, by my own cultural and historical perspectives, despite all my reading, reflection and ongoing learning; i see humanity on the cusp of an age where they become gods them selves; ie virtually immortal , capable of the physical manipulation of the nature and shape of matter and energy, and relying less on the physical creation/manipulation of physical material objects, and more on a biological, molecular and energy based manipulations. I want us to be "good" creative gods, not "Evil" destructive ones, and to add to the potentialities of the universe rather than to detract from, or restrict them.

As for emphatic, that is true. I dont have the time anymore not to state my opinions/beliefs clearly and enphatically. I believe/hold them logically to be true, quite passionately . However, as ive said before. I recognise that these are personal truths, as are anyone's truths. I acknowledge other people have honest and valid different opinions on many things, and even if i think they are wrong, i respect their opinions and accept the infinitesimable possibility that very, very, occasionally, i might be -w-r-o-n-g- not completely correct in my world views. :rofl:

Bsaically i think that existence just is. It is merely our perception of it which makes it (for you) extremely complex; or (for me) extremely simple

To quote another cartoon character packed with wisdom. "I yam what i yam, cos i eats my spinach, im popeye the sailor man.Toot toot"

I am what i am, and i am a product of the internal workings of my mind, combining with the data (spinach) that i take in. That data/spinach and my internal organic brain makes me what i am, and determines my relationship with the universe. If i take in lots of spinach, i will be like popeye, if i eat too many hamburgers i'll become more like whimpy.

Edited by Mr Walker