Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Poltergeist Video.

Drayno

My friend Trevor sent me this link of MSN. I was entirely anticipating some crud, but it is pretty good...

Poltergeist Experience

Comments?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JackalnChainz

• Drayno

• Pythia

• JustNormal

Pheobe needs more food! I can see her ribs. Poor dog! :(

Oh wait, you wanted comments on the paranormal, sorry got none.

It all looks set up to me.

Pheobe needs more food! I can see her ribs. Poor dog! :(

Oh wait, you wanted comments on the paranormal, sorry got none.

It all looks set up to me.

That dog must be well trained then. ;)

Animal's behavior were odd.

When the man ran out and left camera running,

the action that took place after seem 'staged'.

Way the lights went on and off and the camera itself moving.

Edited by Owlscrying

That dog must be well trained then. ;)

I don't know, but my dog does the exact same thing, if you say "Bath". :D

My dog is fat though.

Edited to ask: Who turned on the attic lights?

Edited by Jennie 1

I wouldn't be able to sleep in that house. Poltergeist are not my friend! :)

good video, its creeping me out now heh.

My dog is fat though.

It is a full possibility the guy did. But then again it is a full possibility that it isn't him.

I love plainly done videos like this. Everyday reality type shots. The video could have easily been staged. Even the dog could be made to cower by having someone the dog didn't like standing behind the videographer. The other dog and the cat appear unfazed by the disturbance. The most convincing part of the video to me was the can being knocked over, It appeared to have been struck, not pulled or manipulated in some way. It looked to have been knocked off. If it was faked, they did an excellent job of it. All in all, I found the video compelling and thought provoking. Scary. ~Jackal

I love plainly done videos like this. Everyday reality type shots. The video could have easily been staged. Even the dog could be made to cower by having someone the dog didn't like standing behind the videographer. The other dog and the cat appear unfazed by the disturbance. The most convincing part of the video to me was the can being knocked over, It appeared to have been struck, not pulled or manipulated in some way. It looked to have been knocked off. If it was faked, they did an excellent job of it. All in all, I found the video compelling and thought provoking. Scary. ~Jackal

I liked it whether it was staged or not. I am glad you enjoyed it. :D

I found this one interesting, myself. The animals, they are in cue & it's unlikely they are trained to act in such a way. The yellow dog, and the cat (If im not mistaken was hissing) were scared out of their mind at the same time. The black dog, kept looking down the hall as if looking at something. Not sure what to say about all that commotion upstairs.. nevertheless, this one was worth watching.

LOL, not funny, but as soon as the guy said "Jesus Christ" things started to be thrown around..

*had to check again, but yea, the cat was definitely hissing!

Edited by Shankpin

Jen, that vid didn't scare you? It scared the crap outta me. I was gripping the arms of my chair till my knuckles went white, waiting for something to happen. And when it did, I was glad I was prepared. I would have jumped outta my chair otherwise. lol. Have you ever noticed that you never see any videos of something slowly being moved or manipulated? It is always like something is being knocked around, or pushed or poked. Sudden physical acts that seem violent somehow. You never see something being slowly levitated. It's always knocked from its' position and sent sailing. I just thought about that. I might be wrong. Pffft! What am I saying! lol. ~Jackal

My dog is fat though.

I aske d my self the same question.. :o Edited by Aanica

Faked, and I'll tell you why.

If you watch the video after he runs out of the room and leaves the camera there, keep an eye on the right side of the screen when the camera starts moving. You can get a quite glimpse of a few moving shadows there from somebody standing in the entry way.

I watched it and I found nothing strange about the dog going under the bed. I have this pig mask when I wear it my dog Indiana will go under the bed and not come out no matter how nice I ask her to come out.

I have agree with this video being a set up, He asks to many times (Do you hear something boy) and upstairs in the attic can easily be staged..

It was not that scary just the anticipation of whats next keeps you glued.

I watched it and I found nothing strange about the dog going under the bed. I have this pig mask when I wear it my dog Indiana will go under the bed and not come out no matter how nice I ask her to come out.

So you are suggesting he is wearing a pig mask? :D

He asks to many times (Do you hear something boy) and upstairs in the attic can easily be staged..
So the amount of times he asks if something is wrong automatically makes the rest of the video staged? If he is worried about something..of course he would ask so many times. I do not deny that it could be set up. But could you please list how it was?

So you are suggesting he is wearing a pig mask? :D

No but I am saying this could have easily been hoaxed. I read about 4 people saying wow that dog is acting weird, first of all the video cuts in and out saying the dog stayed under the bed for 10 minutes and only would come out for 10 seconds blah blah blah. So we don’t know A. The real time or B. what the cameraman is actually doing behind the camera. IMO this video is fake and actually a poor one at that.

No but I am saying this could have easily been hoaxed. I read about 4 people saying wow that dog is acting weird, first of all the video cuts in and out saying the dog stayed under the bed for 10 minutes and only would come out for 10 seconds blah blah blah. So we don’t know A. The real time or B. what the cameraman is actually doing behind the camera. IMO this video is fake and actually a poor one at that.

Possibly, but I don't think so. It would be cut because the file size would add on to the other amounts. If it wasn't cut at all, it would have been at least over an hour. The only part I am sure was real was when the can was pushed over. We don't know, but I do know that poltergeists exist, and they can be frightening. What I love is that every video posted seems to be fake.

Possibly, but I don't think so. It would be cut because the file size would add on to the other amounts. If it wasn't cut at all, it would have been at least over an hour. The only part I am sure was real was when the can was pushed over. We don't know, but I do know that poltergeists exist, and they can be frightening. What I love is that every video posted seems to be fake.

How do you know though? I mean I believe in poltergiest activity as well, but this video doesnt prove it.

Edited by Black_Swamp_Paranormal

How do you know though? I mean I believe in poltergiest activity as well, but this video doesnt prove it.

I don't, but my common sense provides a decent answer. That is the logical outlook of why it would be cut, though not necessarily. No, but it seems every video presented is false, and does not prove jack.

to be honest, i was reading this post while LISTENING to part of it cuz i knew it was going to freak me out. thats why i hate the movie Signs, hate as in scares the **** out of me. just reality type shots with no background music....*shivers* i would have pulled out some Bible, run around the house, and yell Ace Ventura style "DIE YOU WINGED SPAWN OF SATAN!!!" :P might either make it freak or make it start laughing so have some more proof :P

I am not sure if it is a hoax or truly a man attempting to find out what is going on in his home. The doggie was terrified (plus malnourished) and it was obvious she was scared of stomething. The cat also appeared to stay still then take off. The other dog was just sort of "there." This could very well be paranormal activity in his attic, scaring his animals, or a well done hoax, I dont know. Good video just the same..JN

I am not sure if it is a hoax or truly a man attempting to find out what is going on in his home. The doggie was terrified (plus malnourished) and it was obvious she was scared of stomething. The cat also appeared to stay still then take off. The other dog was just sort of "there." This could very well be paranormal activity in his attic, scaring his animals, or a well done hoax, I dont know. Good video just the same..JN

I wouldnt have even considered this a well done hoax

I wouldnt have even considered this a well done hoax

Really? LOL.I liked it, but I am easy to amuse..JN :P